Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  NAUGHTY TALK
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:16 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

This topic is for all of you who have always wanted to talk naughty to me.....but didn't know if it was appropriate or not.

This section is for you.

Very Happy

HMMMMMMMMMMM

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Deftones
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:31 pm  Reply with quote

Yah, finally my question is answerd...
love seeing you open your legs with no panties on. love Mr. Green woot its like heaven between those beautiful legs. I like it also when you grow your bush down there Cool Very Happy

Is that naughty enough for you baby? Wink
chico
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:52 pm  Reply with quote

Oh Alley Baby, how about a full body massage,some sandalwood oil,margaritas or perhaps a few chocolate martinis Wink that would result in a face full of muffin you on the recieving end of a nose job lifting you to the big"O", me with a wonderfull love juice facial, and you begging for the rythum stick doggie style of course. Twisted Evil
mbeal78
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:02 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Alley,...

Finally you've started my dream thread! My cock is throbbing for you. As you know I love you and fantasize about you alot. I've gained massive enjoyment rubbing them off to your pictures. I've even been guilty of saying your name during sex. Oral for the most part. Call me crazy but something tells me your super good at slobbering a knob. I kinda just close my eyes and imagine instead of my g/f friend down there. That I look into those big gorgeous eyes of your and watch my swollen cock sliden effortlessly in and out of your warm inviting mouth. I bet your mouth would be a great place for my larger than average member. To feel your warm breath against my crouch. I would love to hear the sounds as my cock taps the back of your throat. I would love feel you suck on my balls. I always wondered if you liked to suck on a mans balls. I think I would have to be completely shaven to maximize the enjoyment for both of us. But I would love to feel my sack sliding down your throat. At some point I would have to grab your hair up and place both hands on the back of your head and fuck your pretty face. I think it would be tremendously awesome to face fuck you. Something tells me you'd deliver a enjoyable blowjob. But I woud stop with your mouth. I would snatch you up and place you on like a kitchen table and pull off the blouse you were wearing and enjoy those tits of yours. I think I could suck on them for like a hour. I would lay you down and stick my rock hard cock between the and fuck the shit out of your tits. You would want to keep your mouth open cus I would have to stick it back in it. Both to feel those big soft lips of yours around my cock and to feel it going down your throat, But also for Lube. I think with you I would most certainly cum several times. I think the first time would be the most devastating. I would want to shoot in your mouth for you to swallow a bit. But I would also want very much to give you a facial and then cum all over those big,..round,...natural breast of yours. I think I would most wanna do you doggystyle. But more so I would love to hit you doggystyle anal. That would be incredible!!! I love that asshole of yours and think it would be good times for both of us. I would also like to cum in your ass. Condoms not a option. LOL I hope you like this dirty talk. Let me know if you want me to say more!

LOL
mbeal78
mbeal78
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

One more little detail Alley. I think I've put this in one of my fantasy stories but I would love to rub my balls all over your gorgeous face.

LOL
mbeal78
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:33 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

HMMMMMMM..........WOW!

That was pretty HOT!

Very Happy

kriss_lea
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:47 pm  Reply with quote

Alley you ROCK ! Exclamation ! Exclamation ! Exclamation
Deftones
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:50 pm  Reply with quote

mbeal78 wrote:
Hey Alley,...

Finally you've started my dream thread! My cock is throbbing for you. As you know I love you and fantasize about you alot. I've gained massive enjoyment rubbing them off to your pictures. I've even been guilty of saying your name during sex. Oral for the most part. Call me crazy but something tells me your super good at slobbering a knob. I kinda just close my eyes and imagine instead of my g/f friend down there. That I look into those big gorgeous eyes of your and watch my swollen cock sliden effortlessly in and out of your warm inviting mouth. I bet your mouth would be a great place for my larger than average member. To feel your warm breath against my crouch. I would love to hear the sounds as my cock taps the back of your throat. I would love feel you suck on my balls. I always wondered if you liked to suck on a mans balls. I think I would have to be completely shaven to maximize the enjoyment for both of us. But I would love to feel my sack sliding down your throat. At some point I would have to grab your hair up and place both hands on the back of your head and fuck your pretty face. I think it would be tremendously awesome to face fuck you. Something tells me you'd deliver a enjoyable blowjob. But I woud stop with your mouth. I would snatch you up and place you on like a kitchen table and pull off the blouse you were wearing and enjoy those tits of yours. I think I could suck on them for like a hour. I would lay you down and stick my rock hard cock between the and fuck the shit out of your tits. You would want to keep your mouth open cus I would have to stick it back in it. Both to feel those big soft lips of yours around my cock and to feel it going down your throat, But also for Lube. I think with you I would most certainly cum several times. I think the first time would be the most devastating. I would want to shoot in your mouth for you to swallow a bit. But I would also want very much to give you a facial and then cum all over those big,..round,...natural breast of yours. I think I would most wanna do you doggystyle. But more so I would love to hit you doggystyle anal. That would be incredible!!! I love that asshole of yours and think it would be good times for both of us. I would also like to cum in your ass. Condoms not a option. LOL I hope you like this dirty talk. Let me know if you want me to say more!

LOL
mbeal78

Damn mbeal78, you got some poetry goin on there dude! good job!
I feel like a loser because of dat poem, that was inspirational
mr randy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:26 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

Call me crazy but It would make my year just making out with those beautiful 6.5 feet of yours.Sucking each one of your perfect pedicured toes like popsicles and working up and down both sides of your feet and each crevice between your toes.I would then work my way up those beautful legs of yours as you screamed for more.

Love,

Randy
mbeal78
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:48 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Alley,...

I usually take a evening walk and I was thinking about how I would fuck you in your ass. I think I would perfer to cum up from behind you say catch you by surprise while your cleaning. I would take both of my hands and grab a handfull of your ass. Of course you would enjoy my squeezing. I would then place one hand on the back of your head then one on your waist. I would turn you around and place you against the wall. I would then take your arms and place them above your head. I would start kissing you and press my rock hard cock against your body. I would want to make you feel how hard you were making me. Then I would pull your shirt up over your tits. Not totally off. But just about them almost to your neck. I would place my hands around your waist bend down and begin sucking on each of your breast one by one. I would then cup each one of them and bite and suck on each one of them. I would enjoy having my way with your perfectly spherical globes. I would coat each one of them with a lather of my saliva. After biting your nipple and using a swirling motion with my tongue to make your nipples rock hard I wound twist you back around and grab your tits one in each one of my hands. I would press my swollen cock against your ass and force you toward the kitchen table. I would twist you back around facing me. Your wearing jean daisy dukes which are buttoned. I would take my hand and pull them apart,..beaking the snaps and tearing the zipper and pull them down your legs and over your ankles as you left each leg one by one to release yourself of them. Then I would pick you up and lay you belly first on the kitchen table. I tould use my hand to hold your head down as I slowley kissed the back of your neck and licked and kissed your back. I woudl the then grab hold of your panties with both hands and ripped them straight down like a piece of paper. Unlike the daisy dukes I would clearly rip them off of your ass. I would then begin sucking on your ass cheeks. I take your body at a angle placing our legs and ass to my fave holding you in the air and you grip the sides of the table trying to hold on. I would still be standing up. I would bury my face between your ass cheeks and commence eating out your asshole like I would your sweet pussy. I would like from your pussy all the way up your ass. I would stick my thumb in your pussy and my index finger in your asshole. Working you back and forth. I would do my best to get you wet and ready for my large cock to be forced into your tiny asshole. I would repeated lick your asshole and stick my tongue in it and taste you. I can feel your body sway as you moan in ectasy. Feeling that the time is right I pick you up and bend you over the chair. You plead and beg me to fuck your asshole. I try to put on a rubber but you tell me no! You want to feel all 7 1/2 of my white cock in your ass. I spread your cheeks and force my cockhead in without warning. You yelp as I begin the dance. Inch by inch I force my cock into your tight little asshole. I can tell you've not let many guys fuck you this way. I can tell my cock is too big for you. I hear you crying but in a good way and know it's causing you discomfort. This only makes the act more pleasureable. I'm finally hitting your ass so hard the you can't even keep your feet on the ground. I'm bouncing you up and down. Your moans and screams are getting so loud the neighbor downstairs has come up and is banging on the door. But I won't stop. I left you up off my cock and and you turn back around I push your head down and you begin sucking my cock. I know you like how it taste after being in your asshole. I can take it anymore so I turn you back around and fuck your ass with unabandoned fury. I've totally opened it up by now and the resistants is just right. I'm proud that I'm fucking Alley Baggett's ass like this. Before climaxing I pull out and you drop to your knees like the good little slut bitch you are and start sucking my cock more. I've noticed by know you've got this obsession with sucking on my balls and nut sack. Like a bass jumping at a lure in a lake you suck down my nuts. It aches in a good way. I then grab the back of your head and rub my balls all over your face. I want your face to smell like them. As I'm rubbing my nuts on your face I feel your tongue trying to suck them back in. I stick my cock back in your warm little mouth. Your lips feel so good. It's like my cock belongs in your mouth. I finally feel the inpending eruption. I tell you to open wide. I place one hand on your forehead and the other on your chin and release a Peter North like torrent of warm cum into your mouth. I can tell you like the taste of my sweet necture. I completely feel your mouth so you close it as I pinch off the explosion. The I commence jerking off a massive pool of cum all over you pretty face. I squirt in your hair and it dribbles down your chin. As a squeeze the finally drop you smile at me and want be to watch as you swallow the load I gave you. You look so damn beautiful with "my warm cum facial". With that you say,..I love the taste of your cum. My asshole belongs to your cock and yours only!
mbeal78
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:53 pm  Reply with quote

Alley if you can't tell I wanna fuck you really bad!!!! I challenge no other fans wants to suck your tits and fuck your ass as much as me! Laughing You would be my dream fuck and I'm telling you there's absolutely no way I would use a condom on you. I would want you to feel all of my cock. So what do you think of my latest entry.
mr randy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

I think you opened a can worms with this offering.I feel my request of making out with your feet quite tame now.But thats why about two years ago I purchased from you your beautiful 1998 calender and number 8 8x10 picture of you and those cute feet.

Love,

Randy
aliasNIGMA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 pm  Reply with quote

I think people needed to let out a lil steam and vent.

Some of these posts here and else where... i tell yah. WoW!

I seen one post some guys says "Hey alley how big are your boobs?"

Kinda cracks me up seeing stuff like that!

Id laugh so hard if I saw someone ask that in person to a girl!

... and why was I? oh...

My turn:

Alley ur pretty.

aliasNIGMA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:05 pm  Reply with quote

mbeal78 wrote:
Alley if you can't tell I wanna fuck you really bad!!!! I challenge no other fans wants to suck your tits and fuck your ass as much as me! Laughing You would be my dream fuck and I'm telling you there's absolutely no way I would use a condom on you. I would want you to feel all of my cock. So what do you think of my latest entry.

Good greif hes lost his mind!

tasm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:47 am  Reply with quote

Hey alley,i'd love for you to rub your feet up and down my cock!!
rubeN
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:21 pm  Reply with quote

I would love to suck on those big areolas all night long. Then i would eat you out with you standing up and me kneeling down behind you.
kriss_lea
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:35 pm  Reply with quote

Seeing how no matter how bad we all wish . . . Rolling Eyes I need more pictures Shocked ,more videos Shocked Shocked, and more Chats Confused bouncy woot blink - more ALLEY PLEASE Exclamation Question Exclamation Embarassed Arrow ADDICTED 2 ALLEY Exclamation
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:05 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

DOUBLE WOW!

I'm speechless. Embarassed

Very hot stuff, though.

Very Happy

kriss_lea
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:29 am  Reply with quote

"DOUBLE WOW" . . . Thats how I feel everytime I think about Alley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

PURE EXCITEMENT !!!

PURE BEAUTY !!!

PURE PLEASURE !!!
rubeN
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:25 pm  Reply with quote

Alley sweetie..

I think its your turn to talk naughty and dirty to us....
sbarrall
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:52 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley!
Although I'm new to this forum, I believe you deserve a little respect. With your looks to die for, you deserve some heart-felt lovemaking, not just hormone-driven fucking. Maybe "lovemaking" isn't as "naughty"-sounding as some of the other terms we could throw around, but I would want to show you my love, not just a chance to fuck you hard and furiously. I've got nothing to prove.....nothing other than the fact that you can drive a man to pure ecstacy, to a point where I'm not so interested in pleasing myself, but I'm more interested in pleasing the one-and-only lovely Alley Baggett. What better way to show you my love than in sex.

I imagine you in a short red spring dress with a pretty floral pattern, your hair down, and your nails painted red, but not much else by way of makeup.....just natural Alley. Lord knows, my unit would be hard the moment I see you. It will stay that way for quite a long time. I'd ask you to lay down on our bed (satin sheets maybe) so that I could give you a delightful rubdown. My hands are man's hands; they're strong but not calloused so that they irritate your skin; they're warm but not sweaty. I'd probably start with your feet, ankles, and calves. Sometimes my hands would work separately, sometimes in tandem. In either case, I'd massage each part of your gorgeous body tenderly and affectionately. I'd work up toward your knees and thighs, sliding your short dress slightly upwards as I go. Eventually, I'd have to ask you to sit up, and slowly I'd slide the dress upward as you instinctively would raise your hands over your head to allow me to pull the dress fully off. You'd still be wearing a sheer bra and matching thong. The thong would stay on.....for now. But the bra would come off rather quickly, only after I would lightly kiss the tops of your breasts and the cleavage inbetween. Certainly, I would allow my hands to feel your finest assests, but only briefly as there is more work to be done. I would ask you to roll over, to lay on your stomach while I would continue my caress of your body. My massage would become harder and slowly I would begin to remove my clothing, one piece at a time. I would rub and kiss your entire back and butt interchangably. I'd rub your shoulders and neck and behind your ears. I'd then pull my hands back down along your body, allowing my hands to sneek down to your breasts pressed against the sheets, then down further to the inward curve of your waist and then down further yet to your butt cheeks. Without missing a beat, I'd tactfully pull the thong strap out and to the side as my index finger would carefully explore the folds of your lips down there. I'd pull the panties off now, and then slide up along side of you. We're both naked now. I'd make a little space between us and then quitely roll you over onto your back. You'd probably glance at me with your beautiful eyes and you might even utter something about being very relaxed. That's good.....for now. I'd slide in close to you again, allowing our naked bodies to exchange warmth. With one hand, I'd begin to firmly and yet carefully rub your breasts. At this point, restraint is the name of the game. My cock has been hard the whole time and I could fuck you hard if I'd like......at least that's what many men would do. But I want you to enjoy this experience, to gradually fan a flame of sexual desire in you, and to eventually bring you to an extraordinary climax. I'd rub your breasts gently at first, making circles around your areolas. Okay, I can only restrain myself so much. I'd pull myself up on one elbow and lean into you, kissing your breasts all over. I'm watching carefully as your nipples stand up just a little bit more. When the time is right, I'll rub and play with the nipple of one breast while sucking and tongueing the one on the other. You're probably beginning to get a little wet down there now. I move my mouth from the one breast to the other. My hand that was caressing now moves down to your pussy, gently finding the valley between your lips and rubbing back and forth. My other hand moves in and finds your free breast to continue massaging it. When your lips have been parted and I feel that warm moisture, my fingers begin to explore further. In and out, just a little further each time. You are probably beginning to moan and squirm a little. You want me to go inside, but it's not time just yet. I'll roll to my back and pull you on top of me, giving you some tongue here and there. My unit teases your pussy and I'm rubbing your butt with fervor. You push yourself up and dangle your large voluptuous breasts above my face. My lips sucks vigurously on one nipple while one hand squeezes the other breast. This is passionate. You're no longer relaxed; you're heart's pounding. We roll over yet again, and now's the time. You look at me and I look at you. This is love and lust and sexual desire all combined. You spread your legs wide, prepared to accept my penis. I gently insert just the tip and then lay my body squarely on top of your, one hand sneeking its way to one of your breasts, the other sliding underneath your shoulder blades to pull you in tight. Slowly and gently I push in slightly then pull back out, not out entirely, but almost. Then in and out, in and out. It goes without saying, we're both very well lubed now. I'm in all the way. I slow down even more. It's almost excruciating to you. You're on the verge, and slowing down just makes the anticipation all the more intense. The movement is smooth and the penetration deep. It feels good for both of us. We're kissing and I'm rubbing your breasts. Finally, you decide "enough is enough." With both your hands, you grab my butt and begin rocking me in and out at YOUR pace. Your moaning escalates and without much warning you're cumming. It's long and it's intense. You're grabbing on to my cock and I'm throbbing as the blood is pumping wildly. Finally I burst and you yelp in passion yet one more time. We slow down and we embrace tightly, enjoying the intimacy of me inside you and you enveloping me. We lay there, hardly saying a word, just kissing and allowing our breathing to return to normal. We snuggle for 10 or 15 minutes, and then I do something unexpected. I begin caressing your breasts again. Could it be? Let's try it again.

To love you this way would be my biggest delight.

mbeal78
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:07 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Alley,...

How'd you like my second story about you? I have a few more if you want to hear them! Mostly about how I wanna fuck you though. Embarassed I hope you like the one about me doing your ass. That's a perverted little fantasy I have about you. What did you think?

LOL
mike
Stephen
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:04 am  Reply with quote

Naughty Alley,
(ala Al Pacino in The Godfather)
Everytime I think I've given you up you drag me back in! Very Happy

There was this girl who I met whose thing to my happy surprise was to sit me on a daybed covered with colorful comforters in her sunken bedroom living room where she was wearing the sheerist of silk robes and told me to sit back and after a long sexy kiss she unzipped my fly pulled out my cock and lathered it with some cinnamon scented lubricant and stared sucking away and after a while as I began to cum she started to pull away but I held her head firmly in place and came in her mouth. She sucked it all in and then got up and stamped into the bathroom and spit it out in the sink. "You weren't supposed to cum in my mouth she shouted!" I said something like oops, sorry. When she came back I laid her back and went to work on her. Knowing I had taken advantage of the situation and wanting to do right I ate that girl up and down voraciously I gummed the mound of that hard place above her pussy with such hammering and force and fucked her rapidly with my tongue and she began to cum and she came over and over as I bounced her clit back and forth with the tip of my toungue and began yelling "Give me your cock I want to suck your cock, oh baby let me suck your cock! Oh baby, cum all over my face!"
After that she went down on me every opportuity she had. In movies, in my bosses office at work.

I like to recast the scene with you, dreamgirl.

and have you shouting,
"Oh, Stephen cum in my mouth. Cum all over my face."

Thanks kiddo,
made my day.
xoxo
lol
Stephen
mbeal78
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:26 am  Reply with quote

Hello Alley,....

I really do hope you like the material I've put down here so far. Like I've told you before these are all fantasies about you and it's all fun. This one is pretty damn cool. It starts out like this. I'm naked in the shower with the lights down low. I'm standing there soaping myelf off thinking about you. You discreetly walk into the bathroom and fold your arms and lean up against the bathroom door and watch my silouette of my body against teh light. A smile grows on your face as you watch a profile of my body and my cock going from limp to fully erect. At that moment you can't take it anymore and have to suck my cock. You walk toward the shower and poke your head in. I look down and see the expression of astonishment as your shocked to see the size of my cock. I actually notice a bit of drool on your lips as your mouth opens wide and your eyes get great big. Then you look up at me after gazing at my throbbing cock. "My god Mike I can't believe your cock is that big. Shit I'm impressed. Bet that would feel good in my ass." You take your right hand and begin stoking my cock. Your hands look tiny as they work my massive member. With both hands wrapped around my cock you pull me out of the shower into the bedroom. Once inside I place my hands on top of your head and push you down to your knees where a good little slut like you belongs. With those big hungry brown eyes you look up me waiting for my command for you to start sucking. I can tell you want to swallow a hefty load of my cum. You then leep for my cock and I push your head back. I tell you know behave like a good little bitch. I grab the back of your head and position your face under my nut sack. I don't allow you to move your head or lick or touch my nuts or cock. Then I start with a up and down motion and begin rubbing my balls on your face. It's very important you experience the smell and feel of my balls. I then grind your face in really good into my balls and swirl them on your face. As I do so my cock is trobbing hard. I remove my right hand and am only holding your head with my left. I take my harden cock and begin slapping your face with it. I can tell you love this and it's driving you crazy not to suck my dick. I then slap you in the face with it. One more thing before I allow you to suck my cock,...I push your head down and rub my balls and cock in your hair. I wrap a hand full of your hair around my cock and start jerking off. I think for a secong how cool it would be to jerk off a nut into your hair. Then I pull your head back up and I nod a ok. You lower you body and start licking on my asshole. Your little tongue feels good and I feel your lips caressing it. The warmth of your tongue and sweet breath on my anus and back my balls is sweet. Beside you on the nightstand is a bottle of baby oil. You squirt some on your right hand and you lift my cock and start stroking my cock. It's funny that my cock is nearly as long as your pretty face. With your left hnad gripping my ass you slurp down my balls. I jerk and moan as I feel them nearly sliding down your throat. It's clear you've down this before. My balls ache as you tugg on them with your lips. Oce you release them you gasp for air. "Michael,..ever since I met you I dreamed of sucking your cock. I never thought it'd be as big as you said. But it's actually alot more beautiful than my lovers". You then wrap both hands around the base of my shaft and kiss the head of my cock as someone would do to a cobra's head. I with your tongue and lips you begin worshipping my cock head. It's almost like your making out with my cockhead. With both hand you begin stoking me and jerking me off. I allow you to work as you gradually start pistoning your little mouth and sweet soft lips around my cock. I can tell and feel you sucking as hard as you can. It's obvious you want to swallow my hott sweet cum bad! Knowing what a little slut puppy you are I know you like to have your face fucked. I grab up you hair and begin forcing the entire length of my massive cock into you mouth. Your hands grip my ass and I beging pounding that pretty face of yours. I feel you nails peircing my skin and I throttle your head. I lean you back to get maximum penitration and smile as I finally feel my cock tapping the back of your throat. It's a great feeling. I hear you struggling to keep up and know your wanting badly to take a deep breath. But I'm getting alot of enjoyment out of it. I finally hear you begining to gag and I pull my soaken cock out of your mout. you to your side,..saliva dripping out of your mouth and tears smearing your mascara you gasp for breath. Alley are you ready I say. Being the cock sucking pro that you are you wipe your chin and open you mouth like a good little whore and I begin fucking your face again. We go throught this ritual of me fucking your face and you gagging on my cock two more times. I then snatch you up off the floor and pick you up with both hands. I lay you on your back. At this point your wearing a tight little grey blouse and a fine little babyblue skirt. I grab your arms and pull your body so your head is hanging over the side of the table. Open your mouth,..bitch I say to you and you begin sucking my cock again. As you sucking like a bad little slut I pull up you blouse and lean down and beging sucking on your tits. Your nipples are gorgeous and I begin swirling my tongue around your areolas. I've always been a huge fan of you tits Alley. And you know no one loves your tits more than me. I start biting on your nipples and I can tell you love this. I place my handst to my side and slide my cock back of forth down your throat. While your sucking me I twist your body until your on your stomach and supporting yourself on your elbows. I place my left hand on the back of your head as you struggle to deap throat me. I can tell it's a dream cum true for you to suck my cock. You tell me you've never suck one as beautiful and as big as mine. I allow you to suck a bit more before I turn your hott little latina/asian body around and pull your skirt down to your off and those panties down to your ankles. I notice how wet you are. You've been actually dripping down your legs. I smell your pussy from where I stand behind you. With my hand I rub your pussy and my hand is soaked. I lick my hand off and suck my fingers dry. I then stick my face into your muff and lap up like a little kittie your sweet pussy juices. After your good and dry I proceed to make you sweet again. But before that I take your soaken panties and stick them in my mouth. You watch as I suck your pussy juices off them to and your laugh and smile as this turns you on. I slowly begin working your hott cunt with my fingers. Pulling them out and licking them as I go. I sticking my middle and index finger in. Amd begin to put in work. I pull them out and stick them in your mouth so you can see what you taste like. You suck on my fingers. Determined to get you off with my hand and eating you out I spread you pussie and legs and start licking your erectt clit and sticking my tongue into your sweet tasting pussing. I suck on your clit as I finger fuck you fast and furious. I feel your body begining to vibrate and you start cumming. I place my lips firmly around you pussy and suck in all the warm juice you have to offer. I hear you moans of enjoyment as you've never had this done to you before. Stand up and try to put on a condom. You snatch it out of my hand and through it on the floor. "If your going to fuck me Mike I wanna feel it." I then poke my bare cock into your wet warm pussy and begin fucking you. I can tell you've never had a cock this size in you cus it's hard at first to get you to accept the entire length of my trouser snake. I'm hitting your shit so hard know you can't even keep your feet on the ground. Your toes pointed down are lifted up. I spread you legs wide for ultimate penitration. I shove my cock all the way in balls deep as you let out a yelp. I begin fucking you so hard the table is hitting way. You grip the table with your hands and stuggle to hold on like your riding a bull. I pull out and twist you back around and let you suck my cock and taste your own pussy juices. I lift you up and face me and you wrap those sexy little legs around my body and impale your pussie on my achign cock. I begin violently bouncing your tiny body on my huge cock and you moans can be clearly hear outside. Impatient I let you slide and order you to get down on all fours like a dog. Before that you grab my cock and begin sucking on it to taste yourself again. I pull out and slap you in the face with my cock and tell you bad bitch. I push your head down again and order you to stick you ass in the air. Are you going to fuck my pussy some more you ask. Shut up I tell you as I spread your cheeks. I beging licking your pussy and work my tongue up to your asshole and start sucking on it. With giving you any warning if shove my cock in your tight little asshole whole. You scream,..O'h my god it hurts. But in a good way. I spit on my cock for lube and begin fucking that sweet little tight asshole of yours. Upon putting in work loosening your asshole up there's less resistance so I push further until I'm balls deep and fucking. It hurts your ass has I smile hearing your hails of enjoyment. After pounding it for a while a pull out and see how big that puckered asshole after I gapped it. You spin back to your knees and continue sucking my cock. I think that your so dirty for doing so right after it's been in your own ass. But I love it. I then lie you back down a start titty fucking you. This doesn't last long and I can't stand it much more. I reach for a shot glass next to us and squirt a load Lexington Steele would be proud of into that glass. I reach for your hair and wipe my cock off and give you the glass. With a smile and a cheers you knock back the cum shot like a shot of Jack.
Reger473
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 pm  Reply with quote

Let me suck your nipples SweetHeart and I'ed die a happy man. Very Happy

hotcum
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:43 pm  Reply with quote

I thought I was a total horndog until I read Mbeal's stuff. Jesus. He shouldn't be allowed to leave the house. All of my fantasies about Alley surround the obvious... alot of cum landing on her beautiful body... but geez! Just tell me to jerk off to your pictures and that'll be fantasy enough for me, Alley.
JOEL

rubeN
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:16 pm  Reply with quote

I'm just wondering how many guys here jerk off in front of Alleys pics. Must be a lot. Laughing Laughing Laughing
can_u_bagget
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:09 pm  Reply with quote

yo0 aLLey im a LiL curious what are you fantasies?....... Wink
rubeN
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:09 pm  Reply with quote

Alley do you mind that practically all these guys here jerk off in front of your pics and vids?
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:13 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

I don't mind at all....Ruben. I think that's HOT!!!