Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Fantasy Camp
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Deep deep in the woods where you love to camp, you fall asleep and awake to find a womanly vision of lust and beauty standing teasing you in the warm morning sunlight. It’s a vision that you’ve seen before, only this time….it is so intense that you wake up from a morning explosion of ecstasy! Enjoy…

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Fantasy Island!!! Whoops....I mean, welcome to Fantasy Camp!!! Laughing

At first, I loved seeing Alley's curly pubic hair in pics 25126 and 25127 Tongue. Then she had the one breast showing in pics 25129 and 25131 before showing them all in pic 25133. Once again, Alley's nipples were erect and in full effect starting in pic 25134 and side booty shots in pics 25137-25142. Things were going pretty swell, so far so good until I got to the third page. OMFingG!!! Shocked Not only were Alley's nipples particularly hard and erect in pics 25146 thru 25148, but the entire second row were all of pics...of Alley's hot ass!!! BOOOIIINNNGGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil UnF#%*ing believable!!! Shocked My many cries and prayers for full ass shots have finally been answered in this set!!! Grrrrrr!!! woot Twisted Evil So, to absolutely nobody's suprise, my favorite pic of the set are a tie between pics 25149-25153!!! Total BOOOIIINNNGGGG and Grrrrrrr!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil Those booty pics from Fantasy Camp would make even Tattoo go from "De plane boss!!! De plane!!!" to "De ass boss!!! De ass!!!" Laughing

Fantasy Camp was the perfect way to 'end' Wink July!!! With Alice, Riding Hood and Fantasy Camp, July was one helluva month!!! Kudos to Rick and especially Alley for shooting these sets outside and taking advantage of Alley's oh-so-lovely-and-hard nipples!!! Oh did I also mention Alley's nipples?! Shocked Wink woot Twisted Evil I can't wait for more sets...and more booty shots!!! Wink Twisted Evil
mt
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm  Reply with quote

133 is it. I'm camping by myself trying to find the meaning of life. I look up and that is the first vision of you I see walking out of the woods towards me. Doesn't get better than that. Tongue

Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm  Reply with quote

Ok this set sort of breaks the cosplay theme that was going on this month but its ok. Like Tiger I particularly enjoyed a whole row of Alley's ass. All sets should have at least a row of alley's bare ass. That would be friggin fantastic.

This was a pretty good month of pics I thought . As usual looking forward to the next.