Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Fans Comments on Current Archives Pic Rotation
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 am  Reply with quote

I thought it would be good to have a running forum on viewers ideas on the latest posts in the Archived Pic section.

I'll start it off with today. 'PILOT SERIES' Hadn't seen this one in a while. Loved the golden tones of your skin in the very first pic.
818, 827... Never get tired of those plump round breasts and your ripe nipples. If your nipples were fruit they would be bursting with sweet juicy goodness.

819, 827... If this is the Pilot series, I am going to have to commandeer the plane and set down in your landing strip!

We should have a few opportunities a week to comment on these vintage jewels.

Thank you for giving us such great mammaries! (or memories depending on how you look at it) Tongue

I welcome all to regularly give their 2 cents worth on this topic.
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:25 am  Reply with quote

Alley, I have never seen a Hibiscus flower quite that large before. Perfect color match between your lips the accents in you shirt and the flower. How did you manage that?
Favorite pictures from this set have to be 808 and 816. Here's the reason why. 808 is an incredible side view of your breasts. I always marveled at how full they are and yet how you have such natural lift. Beautiful.

816 will surprise you. There are obvious reasons why anyone would LOVE this photo, but I am a nut about your long flowing hair. Tons of fun when we get a shot from the back and your chin is lifted just a bit so your hair is all the way down to your waist.

Awesome. Thanks and keep em coming!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:34 am  Reply with quote

"Pure as Earth'
Another great day to remember! Have you ever gotten a grapefruit from the organic market and when you cut it in half you found the most lucious ruby red, glistening with sweetness. Am I wrong or does every picture in this set remind you of that.

Couple of real head turners 788, 790, 792... Just wish that sun was setting a few degrees to your equator!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:41 am  Reply with quote

'Playing Fields'
Something about Alley Baggett naked in the Jungle that is so natively raw. There are in fact a few pictures that are so perfect in this set they almost do not seem possible.

770, 771, 772, 774.

You know, sometimes when I look at these vintage pics I do miss your old breasts, but then i look at ones like 770, and I know that has to hurt. I am so glad you preserved your health and your back. The new tight little body is so slammin that nothing is lost. Like in your new set.. Smokin hot.
misfit4100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm  Reply with quote

OK, so this is a little bit off topic, but still worhty of talking about. It is incredible to catch the live web chats, but the captured shots in the web cam archives section is equally amazing. It is like watching the instant replay of that incredible moment in the game. You get to capture all of the details that you might have missed otherwise.

In reviewing the last 6 webcams, I noticed one new play you are employing Alley. First of all, I think the past 5 have been more personally revealing than ever before. The thing I noticed that was most different is how much more you showed your award winning, nicely shaped hair and your ruby red and swollen lips. (Of course your kissable pouting lips on your face always catch my attention too)!

But you even went a step further... How many times over the past 6 sessions did you graciously use your fingers to give a little pressure here or some gentle tension there to really make your best hidden assetts really come off the screen? You gave us more of a taste of your sweet curves and beautiful and tempting folds and creases than ever before.
Cases in point: 17688, 17703, 17713, 17660, 17661, 17674, 17630, 17586, 17588, 17590

Perhaps one of my favorites: 17597 & 17468 as well as 17412-17414. Absolutely incredible!

It seemed like you were really comfortable and really having fun.

Let me be the first to assure you, we were too! Laughing
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm  Reply with quote

"Vibrant - Part 2"
I think the part about this set that has always been so alluring is the look of determination in your eyes Alley.

775, 785-787. The lighting was incredible also. I loved your hair in this one. Looks like a hot night that you needed to pull it off your neck for a little relief. I love the additional method for colling down you used here too!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:23 pm  Reply with quote

"Black Silk"

This has always been a favorite for a number of reasons.
1) It is absolutely classic Alley. This is where it all began as far as the look I fell in love with.

2) This dimly lit entrance, perhaps to a garden or maybe your condo... awesome setting.

3) You totally have a very raw approach here. There is no question what is on your mind. Thanks for leaving no doubt in my mind!

4) After 737, 738, 743 and especially 742... I think you and I would be getting arrested that night for indecent exposure, indecent public conduct and a whole host of lawful infractions! Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:16 pm  Reply with quote

"Vibrant Part 1" has always been just a little bit too vibrant. I am sorry We cannot see better details, sweet heart!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:21 pm  Reply with quote

"Wilderness"

Exceptional! I think we would all like to roam about in your wilderness for an hour or three Alley! The winners of this set are definitely 764, 766.
The maunal has only 2 instructions:
1) Insert shaft 'a' into slot 'b'
2) Move in and out freely to ensure proper fit! Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:26 pm  Reply with quote

"Show and Tell"
Alley, was there any pic on this set that was not a complete winner?

You could re-release this set as new and there would not be a soul that would complain!
2 real head turners" 726, 732.

That looks like an invitation... I will be there in a minute with my RSVP in hand, thank you very much.
Very Happy
misfit4100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm  Reply with quote

"These boots are..."

One thing I have always loves about your pics, Alley is how changable your nipples and areolas are. This set is a great case in point.

For instance, the first pic (701)... the lighting, the temperature, and your mood at that minute was just right... because your beautiful nipples and areolas are a large as saucers. By pic # 712 I start to notice your familiar slightly retracted appearance.

I wonder.. can we guage your energy level or comfort level by means of your wonderous breasts? Either way you always have my barometer rising!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 pm  Reply with quote

"Orange Crush"
Alley, I have always loved you in overalls. (Or at least I have always wanted to love you in overalls Laughing ) Just a few snaps away from unobstructed Alley in your hands..

The best part is no pesky panties and bra to slow you down... (i.e. pictures 678, 680) Brilliant!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm  Reply with quote

Going back to a post from Dec 20 regarding the wonderful direction the caht sessions are going...
I was reviewing the screen shots from the last 2 postings...Alley, you are getting so much more comfortable and open. You look like you are fully ready for sex right at that moment. Not only how you position your body, or the look on your face, which anyone could simply put on... but lately even the glistening of the light off your vag and in one of these screen shots, i can even see that you actually opened up in hungry lust (17887).

Am I reading into these shots, or when the chat session is live am I right that you are getting more comfortable and electrified with spontenaity and sexual excitement? Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:00 pm  Reply with quote

"Skin definition"

Another stunning set by our favorite girl. A few head turners:
690, 696.

But the money shot in my opinion: 699. Alley, this is what it is all about. How tempting and inviting can you be? That sun baked background is nothing to how screaming hot the image of you spwawled out in all of your glory is.
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:45 pm  Reply with quote

"Yellow Gold"

This set is a classic. In fact, this is really one of my favorite looks. It is the simple but elegant design that I think many of us fell in love with.

I have to say #657 is the favorite of this set. Each one of the twins looks as delicious as a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the dead of summer! Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 am  Reply with quote

Shadows:

This was a very amazing set. Definitely worth a second look. I have visions of Alley and I in a rendezvous in the twilight in a garden, perhaps some flickering lanterns glistening off her sumptuous body. Winners in my opinion are 614, 615

Last edited by misfit4100 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 am  Reply with quote

On The Prowel:

Alley really shows her love of the hunt here. What an eye popping outfit. Almost forgot about this one. Thanks for bringing it back for us to relive. I think we all can agree on the number one viewer’s choice here… 540. This is a favorite pose of all of us, especially when you discard you cute little panties and reveal the underbrush we all want to tramp around in!

Last edited by misfit4100 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 am  Reply with quote

Purple Crush:

This is an excellent set to look back on to appreciate where we are. Alley, when this set first came out I was in love. Those amazing breasts! Wow. But after this past year or so and appreciating Alleys new body with those perky new boobies… At first, when you announced that you were going to have a reduction, I think many of us were concerned. Of course we totally appreciated that you were doing it for health reasons, and that is an excellent reason to do so. But we had grown so accustomed to seeing you as we had always known you. It was hard to imagine anything else. I meant to comment on your newer set ‘Pocahotness’. Screaming hot! I didn’t know it was possible for your juicy breasts to look any more plump and firm. That set was over the top. When we compare that to ‘Purple Crush’ it is obvious that you made the right choice. I never thought I could ever say this, but in your case Alley, less is way more. Check out 542, 543 to see what I mean!
Keep on rockin girl!

Last edited by misfit4100 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:31 am  Reply with quote

Country Girl:

Alley, I have visited the country before. But never have I seen such a beauty. I think the thing I have always loved about this set is your pure beauty. Nature has a beauty that is pure and unspoiled. The wheat field ready for harvest is a stunning sight for those who love nature. It is the bread basket of America and the staff of life to the majority of the world. What a striking metaphor to have the simple, untarnished beauty of the human body, displayed in glory in amidst such a hallmark of sustenance. I could not imagine a more lovely person to be captured on film in this way. Check out 370, 371, 375. Very Happy

Last edited by misfit4100 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
misfit4100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:00 am  Reply with quote

Prarie:

You know what was fun about this set?... Alley doesn't have panties on at any time in the entire set. (Who needs those pesky little panties anyway?) Laughing Just this beauty in a tube top Bra in a field of flowers. It may be true that she doesn't drop the top until a good ways through the set, but i'll tell you what,...she makes up for it in 'the end'. (#521 for instance)

And you just can't resist this pretty face! By the way.. #526 is a winner. This is Alley in one of my favorite poses. I mean.. who really could possibly resist that? She must have done all of this photography by herself with an auto time camera, because the camera man would be halfway in this shot with his pants down! LOL Shocked
misfit4100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:11 am  Reply with quote

Miami Set:

I used to live in Miami. There are alot of nice things in and around Miami... But is Alley brought her gorgeous set down, it would really make South Beach rock! Razz Check out #458 to see if you agree!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 am  Reply with quote

Lake set:

Now this is a really fun set. Again, I love the lack of panties right from the get go. They really do just get in the way don't they? Confused
A totally fun pictuer is #454. Alley, I don't think that branch will be strong enough to support the weight of both us us... especially with all of the bouncing! Wink
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:52 am  Reply with quote

Trail Blazing:

Is Alley not the cutest thing ever? #619, 627 take the cake for me. She is so adorable you want to pass out!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:19 am  Reply with quote

Mona Lisa:

Have you ever been to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa in person? Not very impressive. Really small, mobbed with tons of people, and her smile.. not really that intreguing! I think she was just grumpy!

But this "Mona Lisa"... now this is something to talk about and go back to see again and again.

Check out #475 where Alley and Mona are posing together... who would you rather wake up with? If you still are having trouble deciding, might I refer you to #474,478 and my favorite 480.. now that is a look I want to know the meaning behind! Razz
Thanks Alley!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:34 am  Reply with quote

"Hot One Piece"

There are a few things I would like to say about this set.
1) I have to admit.. these are some of the looks that I fell in love with. 436,39,40. This is vintage Alley. Alley, your breasts are about the best ever on planet earth! Architects are jealous of your symmetry and auto makers are jealous of your curves. Sexiest woman award will always go to Ms. Baggett!

2)It seems to defy logic, but...Alley, you are in better shape now than you were 10 years ago.. and you were in great shape then! A few cases in point are shots 433, 435. Sweet shots. But your latest 3 sets show that you are toned and cut. Amazing...
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:00 am  Reply with quote

"Rock Star"

This set is totally fun! Flawless beauty and a touch of sass! #565-567 are winners. In fact, it is nice to magnify 566 as far as you can. That teddy really hugs the curves Alley! Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:45 am  Reply with quote

"Violet Femme"

Alley, is it wrong to be jealous of a stuffed animal? That fuzzy little lamb looks like it is having the night of it's life! Razz

#633 is a shot that defines why you are the hallmark by which all others will eternally be measured against. Your figure is rockin and this shot shows just how gorgeous all of your assets are! The fluffy pillows and silk nighty add just the right touch for a firm roll in the sheets!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:54 am  Reply with quote

"Piano Set"

There were some awaesome pics in this set. The open view from the window definitely makes me want to be Alley's neighbor.

But STOP THE PRESS!!! This might be about my favorite pic of all time. #515 is one everyone has to check out and take a good look at. Is this the nicest view we have ever seen of Alley's sweetest spot? I only wish the resolution on this shot was better. Alley is there any way we can get this image brought to higher resolution and re-released? This is a gorgeous view! You are full on ready!

Nice set! (also) Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:49 am  Reply with quote

"Sand Set"
I think the best way to describe this set is.. very pretty. I know often I get a bit more descriptive, but this set is just the pure beauty of Alley.

The winners for me at #255 - It looks like she can' even wait another minute. Great facial expression.

#257, 258 - I absolutely LOVE your hair... color, style, lighting. Gorgeous!

269 is just a really fun picture. Great smile!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:39 am  Reply with quote

"Backyard Bikini"

I am just loving some of these retro set Alley! A couple of really cute shots are 5, 9. I love your hair in this set. It really works well. Cool back drop too with that shabby little shed. Nice tan line! In the past year I have only seen one set I think with pronounced tan lines. (Come to think of it, that set looked more like windburn or something... you remember which set I'm talkin about?) Either you are not getting as much beach time these days or you just strip down to what your mama gave you! Which one is it?

Either way...whatever your doing it's working! Laughing