Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Hello Alley
craigfox
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:30 pm  Reply with quote

I just thought I would give you a shout. I've been a fan of yours for years. Few models turn me on as much as you I just thought you should know. I recently discoverd your offical site, it looks very classy as I expected, although I am not a member. Most of what I have seen of you has been in Playboy SE. I love the shots of you in the hammok. You have a killer smile and a dangerously curvy body. Very yummy. I just read you are going to be shooting with Jana Cova and Jesse Capelli. I could not be more happy. My three favorite models, who could ask for more. I am a member of Jesse's site, I think shes the cats pajamas. Jana has got to be the hottest blonde I have ever laid eyes on. I cant wait to see the work you do together. You dont seem to be as revealling as they are as far as I have seen. I have seen you show a little pink from time to time but its more of a tease,(which makes it even hotter) I would love to see some nice spread shots. You have got a cute pussy and a peach of an ass. Do you do any girl/girl or anything hard core? I would love to hear you moan with pleasure while Jesse go's to work on you with her ohh so skilled tounge. Any chance we might see you take things to the next level, or have you and I'm just not well informed? I'm sure I'm not the only guy who would love to see something like that. Give me a holla if ya get a chance let me know whats up.
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wildcard
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:23 pm  Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
I just read you are going to be shooting with Jana Cova and Jesse Capelli. I could not be more happy. My three favorite models, who could ask for more.

This would be something joyous to behold indeed! I'd call it the terrific trio. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:31 am  Reply with quote
Forum Admin

Actually the shoot was back in March... For www.EroticWarriors.com

You can see a sample of the images shot from that shoot on the site.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
craigfox
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:29 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks Ron, it seems Alley must be pretty busy seeing as she has not posted since Feb.

Wildcard
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:07 pm  Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
...it seems Alley must be pretty busy seeing as she has not posted since Feb.

It makes the short while that Jesse has not been posting quite minuscule in comparison.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:15 am  Reply with quote
Forum Admin

craigfox wrote:
Thanks Ron, it seems Alley must be pretty busy seeing as she has not posted since Feb.

Alley should be jumping on pretty soon here posting her official welcome and announcement of the new forum!!

Hope you guys are like the new design.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:47 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Just wanted say thanks for your compliments Smile and sorry I haven't posted in a long while but now that I have my own new forum I plan to post every day. It should be a lot of fun. Anyway...I don't mind doing a girl/girl shoot so long as there is some kind of an artistic/creative theme behind it...and not just two girls going at it. The main reason why I don't do much girl/girl shoots is because that's not really what I'm all about plus I don't want to do what all the others models are out there doing. Everyone's doing it.... I don't do pink shots... I am WAY too shy and way too shy for anything harder than what I do. I think its a BIGGER turn on when you show everything but you leave a little "something" to the imagination. That is WHAT I am all about. Because I have a passion for modeling, pictures, creativity and leaving something to the imagination...that I believe can then be seen through my eyes in my photos. It is extremely real and passionate. That to me is HOT! I can only do something that I believe in. Penthouse wanted to shoot me a while back but I turned them down. I don't mind spreading myself...surely you can tell from some of my own .NET photos...but I'm sorry....I can't do the dildo thing. I don't like them anyway....I way more prefer the REAL DIL....all 9 inches of my man Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
craigfox
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:59 pm  Reply with quote

Thats what I like about you, your style kicks ass. Your eyes are one of the many things that drew me in. I did not think you were that shy, but that makes you even cooler in my eyes. I love the artisic feel of your work. Keep it up. I was not sugesting you do boy/girl or toys. I just wanna see that cute little pussy of yours. Jesse's work is very artistic also and I think you would make and awsome pair. Her recent work has gotten more grafic, but its still classy and artistic. I've been a fan of hers for some time and was a little shocked when I saw her new work but I cant complain. The two of you certainly compliment each others beauty.
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

craigfox
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:24 pm  Reply with quote

Alley wrote:
I think its a BIGGER turn on when you show everything but you leave a little "something" to the imagination. That is WHAT I am all about. Because I have a passion for modeling, pictures, creativity and leaving something to the imagination...that I believe can then be seen through my eyes in my photos. It is extremely real and passionate.

They say the eyes are the gateway to the soul. I like what you said above, very well put. I've told Jesse this before and the same go's for you. I often have a hard time deciding what end of you to admire first when I see new work of you ladies. Your eyes are very enchanting,they draw you in, much like Jesse's. Dark eyes are smokin, but blue is my favorite color. I love how you ladies convey such emotion through the camera. Truely talented and naturally sexy.
Craig
PS-your man is one lucky fella