anubis13031975
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 am  Reply with quote

i love that set
the make up is great, she s beautiful
i love the picture n 21541

YDB
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 am  Reply with quote

Alley wrote:
This set is all about the “Playah” who loves SEX and loves to be played with! One of my favorite things about this set is how playful the poses are. This is my first ever set of images… with me wearing a big Playboy bunny on it. This makes it… a classic theme with a modern look. I LOVE LOVE Playah! So I just have to ask… “How many playah’s are out there… watching this?”

Alley:

It is hard to believe that these are the 1st photos, with you in a Playboy Bunny top. Especially, since most of your career, you have been associated with Playboy.

You can definitely see that you were enjoying this making this set. Your description of "playful poses," is the spot on. Smiling, the way you do, is both joyous & sexy.

I do remember years ago you were in the "Playboy" catalog, a few times. 21523 & 21535 would be perfect shots for the catalog. Wearing it like this, would make me want to buy it for a sexy woman.

My favorites are 21539 & 21540...
Two sexy looks that show off your legs, with those lovely heels. love

Sincerely,

YDB
anubis13031975
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 pm  Reply with quote

Alley is...

The must beautiful Playmate of Playboy, of ever

jerseyguy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

OMG Alley-

this set is sooo hot!, you are soooooo hot! I must agree with whoever said it, the sets where you start of bottomless are the best! that look drives me crazy! thank you Alley, you are awsome!
mt
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm  Reply with quote

Truly lovely. Continuing the bottomless theme, I can't help but enjoy it more and more.

Your beauty really shines in this one. Cool

Young Gotti
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am  Reply with quote

nice set.. however, i cant get enough of alley's pussy.. dont get me wrong i'm more than thankful for having seen what i have, but lets be honest.. i'm addicted to alley's pussy!!! But anyway, I think you're bionic and I don't think you're beautiful.. I think you're beyond it! Wink
BigBadB
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:36 am  Reply with quote

Hello Alley - this set is just AWESOME again! Smile

Seeing you wear this great Playboy bunny shirt is great - seeing you not wear panties below is terrific! Smile

This bottomless look, this wonderful combination of your clothed top with your naked bottom is so beautiful, so incredibly sexy... what a wonderful way to present your pubes, to expose their nudity in a much more erotic way than full nudity could... Smile

jerseyguy wrote:
OMG Alley-

this set is sooo hot!, you are soooooo hot! I must agree with whoever said it, the sets where you start of bottomless are the best! that look drives me crazy! thank you Alley, you are awsome!

Hi jerseyguy, are you maybe refering to my bottomless thread?

However, I couldn't agree with you more... so great to have these new sets of Alley going bottomless, and it's also great to see so many people loving this as well... Smile

mt wrote:
Truly lovely. Continuing the bottomless theme, I can't help but enjoy it more and more.

Your beauty really shines in this one. Cool

Thank you so much Alley, for this wonderful, unbelievably sexy set - hope we'll see you featuring the bottomless look in upcoming sets again! Smile

Much love from the BigBadB
xoxox