Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Keeping the faith baby
santiago
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 pm  Reply with quote

Alley,

You are the greatest, most awesome, internet model ever. Yes I am biased and all, having been a member of your site since 199?- not to toot my own horn or anything.

Lately some guys have been shooting you down. Opinions are like a-holes, im sure you know what I mean.

Yes, I'm a perv- I go crazy when you do naughty things. However, if you were always naughty, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

I just want to say that my heart skips a beat whenever you update your site. I look forward to everytime you show us something new.

You are a big deal, and you will always be a big deal for me. You will always be able to seduce me and hold me captive under your spell. You will always be the best. You are the one, the only, Alley Baggett.

Now, don't get too high on yourself Smile
zixi
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am  Reply with quote

santiago wrote:
Alley,

You are the greatest, most awesome, internet model ever. Yes I am biased and all, having been a member of your site since 199?- not to toot my own horn or anything.

Lately some guys have been shooting you down. Opinions are like a-holes, im sure you know what I mean.

Yes, I'm a perv- I go crazy when you do naughty things. However, if you were always naughty, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

I just want to say that my heart skips a beat whenever you update your site. I look forward to everytime you show us something new.

You are a big deal, and you will always be a big deal for me. You will always be able to seduce me and hold me captive under your spell. You will always be the best. You are the one, the only, Alley Baggett.

Now, don't get too high on yourself Smile

Exactly how i feel.
You could have not described it better