Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Lipstick Vandal
Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 am  Reply with quote

Hooray for this set! It shows two things I've been wanting to see more of.

1. Alley modeling the outfit more before she starts taking it off.

2. A nice amount of shots of Alleys Ass. This Alone makes the set worth it.

I'm also feeling the hairdo, very nice, but Alley is usually always good with hair, and surprisingly the shoes are a very nice standout.

The poses are nice and get the job done. I like these a bit more than the ones in 14 carat. I bring that one up cause it was also a recent standing set. Full body shots are always great to see in a standing set.

The make up is quite striking and as I said before I'm not really a fan of so much makeup but I know Alley is going for that creative vibe. So looking at it from a creative standpoint it works. Infact it works a bit more cause it actually does match a bit.

My favorite pic of this set is 21234. This is just a great pose. Love the way Alley looks at the camera as usual. Also the lipstsick actually does a good job of bringing attention to Alley's fabulous lips. Also love the boob angle. Just a perfect angle. Need more shots with your boobs in that pose. They are just asking to be sucked in that pic. Very Happy Also great shot of Alley's magnificent ass.

Honorable mention to 21218 which also has a nice shot of ass and is full body.

Anyway I'm pleased by this set. If Alley is up to it, I'll be looking forward to her opinion on it. Till Then I shall be loving and lusting You till the next one.

Very Happy