Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Corona Girl
Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:45 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you ever wondered what I would look like with a lip ring?

To be perfectly honest no? I myself don't really like rings like that, but this set is so hot it doesn't even matter.

This is the best set of the month for me. I like just about everything about it.

Something about you sitting there or squatting there with your legs open is so damn sexy. I like the lighting in this set also. The outfit works well and the makeup and the earrings also accent nicely. The shoes with the bows are very very nice addition also.

My favorite pic of this set is probably 21087 Just love your expression in this pic. Its also such a tease. With the top or cloth or whatever it was hanging from your lips and down your body covering the good stuff. Wish I could remove it.

Anyway great way to end the month. I shall look forward to what June brings.

There was still a lack of super ass shots though.whistling

YDB
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 am  Reply with quote

Alley:

Adding my two cents... I have a couple of lady friends who have studs just above the lip, near the corner of their mouth. I like that look the best.

More importantly, I like the colors with the mixture of browns, coppers, golds & tans. It is a perfect compliment with the tones of your skin & your hair.

I do love those heels. The big ribbons tied at the ankles, embellish your beautiful feet. A feature I usually don't concentrate on, unless they look as nice as yours.

For me, this gallery is all about your expressions. I seemed to drawn to them, in this particular set. Most specifically 21063 - 21065, 21076 & 21085.

21063 - 21065, I like how you are so "involved" that you don't seem to care where you hair is.
For 21075, I always like that "bend over backwards" pose.

21085 is my favorite because it is the most expressive one in this set. As if you finally reached the peak of your fantasy.

Only you know for sure if you did... whistling

Sincerely,

YDB
mt
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:35 pm  Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh, you really got me with that "lip ring" image. I mean, I even pictured you with a gold chain from the ring to a belly button ring and then another chain going from the belly button ring, around your hips and back to the belly button ring. I was ready to call you "Ms India".

Oh yeah. I love this set for the shorts you're wearing. I've always pictured you wearing these kinds around the house. They're so easy to pull aside, plus, you get some good views if you decide feel like giving some teaser angle view.

the last 2 images are my faves. that bikini looks soooo hot.

santiago
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for this set Alley. I love the sets where you really get into the "touch" aspect.

Your expressions are awesome and the scenery is priceless. You bring a lot of passion to this set.

I love seeing you "up close and personal". You are the best!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks Exclamation

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Young Gotti
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 pm  Reply with quote

top notch set
Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thanks Exclamation

Helloo Alley! If you ever have time. It would be cool if you could give an opinion on your sets also. Like what you like about the set. Your favorite pose in the set. etc....

I Just think it would be pretty interesting to hear your opinion on the sets that you do.

Anyway, only if you have time, no pressure.Smile

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Eternal Flame....I would love to do so.....BUT I don't like it when I express my opinion then I have someone later on.....saying crap like.....he's kissing ass...or your not allowed to speak your mind and stuff.....you know the negative stuff some guys say around here. When I hear this stuff, it makes me feel like I can't say anything.

I don't know. It gets really frustrating for me sometimes.

Anyhow....This set was shot at an ECO friendly hotel in LA...which was a first for me. This hotel did 40+ eco friendly practices each day.

When I shot this set..... I came up with the idea to just sit beside the dresser....the photographer was like.....your just going to sit there beside the dresser? I was like yeah... and hey, it worked! There's one thing you must know....is....it's all about the attitude/personality/the look in the eyes. If you have that....then you can be anywhere and the photos will work.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
zixi
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:25 am  Reply with quote

He's kissing ass SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
mt
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:52 pm  Reply with quote

zixi wrote:
He's kissing ass SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

If there's an ass to be kissed, I humbly accept Alley's.Wink Laughing

Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Eternal Flame....I would love to do so.....BUT I don't like it when I express my opinion then I have someone later on.....saying crap like.....he's kissing ass...or your not allowed to speak your mind and stuff.....you know the negative stuff some guys say around here. When I hear this stuff, it makes me feel like I can't say anything.

I don't know. It gets really frustrating for me sometimes.

Alley I for one enjoy seeing what you have to say about your sets. To me this just adds to the feel of the set. I'm sure there are many others here who also enjoy seeing your opinion. I say don't let a few people out there frustrate you or get you down just keep doing what you love.

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Anyhow....This set was shot at an ECO friendly hotel in LA...which was a first for me. This hotel did 40+ eco friendly practices each day.

When I shot this set..... I came up with the idea to just sit beside the dresser....the photographer was like.....your just going to sit there beside the dresser? I was like yeah... and hey, it worked! There's one thing you must know....is....it's all about the attitude/personality/the look in the eyes. If you have that....then you can be anywhere and the photos will work.

Very Happy

See Information like this I find very very interesting. I hope you get comfortable with always giving info like this regardless of what some may say.

zixi wrote:
He's kissing ass

Mt beat me to this, but if there was an ass I would gladly kiss, it would be Alleys.