http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxNqzAHGXvs&feature=related

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
rufus
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:46 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Here's another video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxNqzAHGXvs&feature=related

More in response to your previous post. Ain't it good to be getting older and wiser Smile Wink

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Yes but why can't it be taught to people when they are younger...so that they learn how to take care of mother nature throughout their life? That is why we find ourselves in this mess today... We've done it to ourselves and we've allowed it to happen.

mt
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
To MT and EVERYONE else who cares... Here is where you can purchase your 100% post consumer recycled copy paper made with paper waste, FSC certified and made without chlorine bleach.

https://www.echopaperstore.com

I bought a case which was $70 (10 reams of 500 sheets in each), each ream is $7. Not such a bad price for 500 sheets of the GOOD STUFF! I'm now selling reams to my friends and family who use paper (which is almost everyone). A good idea is to buy a case and do the same thing to your friends and family. Shipping is FREE with standard shipping!! Another good idea is to ask the company to send you brochures of their company and product so that you can pass them out to your place of business (work) and other establishments that you know of (schools/banks/libraries/any place of business-because every business has an office).

ALSO, in honor of Earth Day...I would like to give out 10 Crude Impact DVD's to anyone who would like one for FREE! Just send me $5 for shipping and handling and it's yours!! This particular DVD is a special edition with hours of extra footage/interviews.

One more thing I'd like to say is....I'M PISSED!!!!!!
I'm pissed because I'm finding out that there are SO many people that knew about all the toxins in our everyday products and household items....way back from the 70's. Why the hell didn't anyone tell me??? I feel like this is something new but it's NOT! Why didn't my parents tell me? Why didn't my school tell me? Why didn't my local city major tell me? Why was I not told from anyone at ALL??? I'm just now finding out about all this crap...and only because I had to figure it out on my own. Currently there are SO many kids, teenagers and young adults that are growing up and not knowing the truth about so many issues. I believe EVERY teenager in AMERICA should be aware of the better choices and why. it will be up to this next generation to help turn things around.....so why not educate them now...because this is reality....and there are better choices one can make.

Here's the story and video to that Hawaiian plastic beach I was telling you all about.

http://www.khnl.com/global/story.asp?S=7334574

People, you have TO STOP purchasing plastic ANYTHING! It's toxic...really and if you stop buying all of that packaged food stuff....you'll be forced to eat and cook healthy fresh veggies/fruits. (I know, what torture!) I've been cooking fresh veggies/fruits in meals lately made with veggies/fruits that i purchase from my local farmer's market. I only eat what they have for many reasons....one is....all of the veggies/fruits you see there are what is growing here locally/for our season/time of year.....which means it wasn't trucked in from a million miles away. For example: If my farmers market does not have blueberries right now...then I'm not eating blueberries right now. If they don't have pineapples right now....then I'm not going to eat pineapples right now. There are plenty of other fruits and veggies that I can eat instead or in the mean time.

Another thing that I've learned....is that once you live your life to be more aware and more environmentally friendly....you seem to really appreciate and take care of the environmentally friendly things ALOT more and you never look at it likes it's more work or what a chore or pain or anything because it makes you feel REALLY REALLY good to know that you are doing something that is REALLY good for your health and the planet. Before I used to always kill a plant....because I would forget about it and stop watering it or whatever and now I have several beautiful plants and I take REALLY good care of them. Before I would think cooking was a chore...to time consuming...and I only knew how to cook a few good things. Now, I'm excited to try out different natural fresh meals using healthy local fruits and veggies and it makes me feel SO good about it! I even have an herb garden now. I'm learning that it's the small little things that can make you feel SO good about yourself.....everything else in our society is so superficial. (you know like....brand names and who has more and such) Oh one more example is: when I first made my own natural antibacterial all purpose spray....I felt SO good about it.....that I immediately had to clean my entire house with the spray. It smelt SO good and I knew that I had just created something that was healthy to be around. I got the recipe from my Gorgeously Green book....so it's not something I just made up Smile

(This spray can be used on acrylic, ceramic tile, wood, marble, granite and mirrors)
Here's the recipe:
Gorgeously Green All-Purpose Natural Anti-Bacterial Spray

32- ounce plastic spray bottle
2 cups of water
1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
1 teaspoon pure castile soap (peppermint is my favorite)
3/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
20 drops tea tree oil
20 drops of lemongrass essential oil

Simply fill a large 32 ounce plastic spray bottle with the water. Add the vinegar, castile soap, hydrogen peroxide, tea tree oil, and lemongrass essential oil. Lavendar essential oil is great for the bathroom and lemongrass essential oil is great for the kitchen, so you can make two seperate bottles if you wish. If not....you can always choose your favorite essential oil to use instead of lemongrass or Lavendar. In the hot summer months, you can add about 10 drops of citronella essential oil to the spray, as it is an excellent insect repellent.

I gave this mixture in the nice spray bottles that you can get from Home Depot to my friends and family as Christmas presents along with the recipe for them to continue to make it themselves.

It's all about spreading the knowledge!

Sorry but I have to do this... But if any of you are thinking of purchasing Easter candy....please don't purchase anything with Palm Oil in the ingredients list.....because that is one of the causes of deforestation. It is mostly found in chocolate. Hersey's is one to look out for.

There are now bamboo Easter baskets and recycled greeting cards available at Cost Plus World Market.

Just a head's up...

I'll leave you with these videos of proof that are ice is melting faster than predicted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1C2RXkjd4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axsSexPoSR0

Looking back, would you have listened to the message about global warming in your teen years. How about in your twenties. At least it wasn't a lifetime spent before realizing what you needed to change. Would you have been as passionate about it back then in your young life.

Sometimes it's socio-economic factors that determine your priority. Usually, worrying about where your next meal is coming trumps saving our planet.

Like Rufus said, with age comes enlightenment. And so the student becomes the teacher, as the child(Alley) teaches the parent (Mom).

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

To be honest MT...I do understand what you are trying to say....but the truth is that YES I would have paid attention to global warming in my teens and in my twenties. I never knew there was anything wrong...HEY....so what the heck....I'll just keep living my life the way I have been. Yes I would have been as passionate about it back then. I know I would have been because for one....I am a VERY passionate person. For two...I have a big heart and I would have realized that we only have 1 planet to live on...THAT'S IT! If I would have heard about the problems...I would have treated everyone, everything and myself differently. I know...I am who I am today because of my past....YES...but maybe I could have been someone greater?? I don't know....I just know....YES it would have made a big difference in my life because I would have grown up knowing that having more isn't the way to go and it would have made me a happier person....with myself. I would have chased other things/goals of value and not material things. There are so many young people....even today who are sucked in this materialistic society that they think that just because they don't have this or that...they are less of a person....or they think they always have to compete with the other kids. That's only because they were never taught by ANYONE that NONE of that is what matters......THIS is what matters>>>doing good to your land, helping animals, stopping this or that from happening, educate your mind and for these BIGGER reasons, find a cure, invent something that would solve an environmental problem, discover a village of mother's in the inner city who are talented with sewing but need help with money>>>>start a business selling garments made by these women and share the profits with them. Our parents would have raised different kids who would have grown up, protected the Earth and went to college (or not) to do good to our land and to each other. Mother nature brings people/families closer together, she helps to make everyone more appreciative and respectful and aware of the environment around them....including the people around them. That is what's been lost in the past. That's why there has been SO much crime.

Perhaps if we were all environmentalist and perhaps if we have always been....there might not have ever been someone worrying about that next meal? I say that because I envision that people would have their own crops for their own families and enough to share and bring to other people. It would no longer be a competition....rather...it would be everyone on the same team working TOGETHER to live respectfully on the land...with respect for each other.

rufus
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
To be honest MT...I do understand what you are trying to say....but the truth is that YES I would have paid attention to global warming in my teens and in my twenties. I never knew there was anything wrong...HEY....so what the heck....I'll just keep living my life the way I have been. Yes I would have been as passionate about it back then. I know I would have been because for one....I am a VERY passionate person. For two...I have a big heart and I would have realized that we only have 1 planet to live on...THAT'S IT! If I would have heard about the problems...I would have treated everyone, everything and myself differently. I know...I am who I am today because of my past....YES...but maybe I could have been someone greater?? I don't know....I just know....YES it would have made a big difference in my life because I would have grown up knowing that having more isn't the way to go and it would have made me a happier person....with myself. I would have chased other things/goals of value and not material things. There are so many young people....even today who are sucked in this materialistic society that they think that just because they don't have this or that...they are less of a person....or they think they always have to compete with the other kids. That's only because they were never taught by ANYONE that NONE of that is what matters......THIS is what matters>>>doing good to your land, helping animals, stopping this or that from happening, educate your mind and for these BIGGER reasons, find a cure, invent something that would solve an environmental problem, discover a village of mother's in the inner city who are talented with sewing but need help with money>>>>start a business selling garments made by these women and share the profits with them. Our parents would have raised different kids who would have grown up, protected the Earth and went to college (or not) to do good to our land and to each other. Mother nature brings people/families closer together, she helps to make everyone more appreciative and respectful and aware of the environment around them....including the people around them. That is what's been lost in the past. That's why there has been SO much crime.

Perhaps if we were all environmentalist and perhaps if we have always been....there might not have ever been someone worrying about that next meal? I say that because I envision that people would have their own crops for their own families and enough to share and bring to other people. It would no longer be a competition....rather...it would be everyone on the same team working TOGETHER to live respectfully on the land...with respect for each other.

All driven by one economic system - capitalism. As I have posited on another board I am a participant in, when challenged as to the "antiAmericanism" of not being a whole-heaerted capitalist, our nation's constitution does NOT proscribe any particular economic system. Nowhere in that document is capitalism even mentioned. We ARE free to change.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I agree 100% Rufus!!

Have seen Zeigeist Addendum?? If not....here it is for you. Make time though...it's 2 hours long and worth every minute of it!

It covers everything from capitalism, the US monetary system, the environment and what a future would look like if we embrassed the change and made it truely possible.

It is VERY VERY good!!!!!!!!!!

Here is it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en

rufus
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:05 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I agree 100% Rufus!!

Have seen Zeigeist Addendum?? If not....here it is for you. Make time though...it's 2 hours long and worth every minute of it!

It covers everything from capitalism, the US monetary system, the environment and what a future would look like if we embrassed the change and made it truely possible.

It is VERY VERY good!!!!!!!!!!

Here is it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en

Thanks, finally got around to watching it. I agree with about 95% of wehat they had to say. best part was the explanation of the processes and limitations of the monetary system. I don't agree with the elimination of laws aspect of their views, mostly due to a need to assure some proceses for health and safety regulation.

morgan
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

Very interesting thread. I'm gonna try your recipe for antibacterial spray.

Quote:

YES it would have made a big difference in my life because I would have grown up knowing that having more isn't the way to go and it would have made me a happier person....with myself. I would have chased other things/goals of value and not material things.

I have a somewhat personal question but do you think you would have still joined the career of model ? Maybe in a different way ?
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Morgan...that is a good question: I don't really know for sure if I would have gotten in to modeling but I can guess that I probably would not have. I would have chased other dreams....knowing that there are such important issues at hand...and wanting to find a solution or be a part of the solution.

Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 pm  Reply with quote

I wonder what all our lives would be like without your influence.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Are you being serious?.....and what do you mean exactly??

Do you have an example you'd like to share?

Very Happy

I love inspiring stories...

morgan
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 pm  Reply with quote

Maybe you are one of the dream that we chase... Wink

I think a model can be an artist as a ballet dancer or an actor. It's rare but you are one of the few who deserve the appelation. Some of your pics are beautifuls and touching. And it's not just the work of the photographer. You express something more intense. A certain grace.

So you contribute to create beautifuls images. It doesn't change the world but it's a creative and positive act.

And sometimes a good image are more efficient than a long speech.
For instance, have you heard of this project ?

http://totoroforestproject.org/

Thanks for your answer and your honestly.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank You Morgan.

The artwork is beautiful and thank you for sharing it with me.

The world would be a better place...with thoughts of beautiful colors/images that bring the feeling of inner peace.

Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:24 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Are you being serious?.....and what do you mean exactly??

Do you have an example you'd like to share?

Very Happy

I love inspiring stories...

Silly. Of course you've changed and inspired me. You're sincere and honest and share your passion with us. I really appreciate that. For the last month, I've been buying natural organic products (shampoo, deodorant, soap). I now hang out at whole foods market. That wouldn't have happened without your encouraging message.

I love hearing about your thoughts on the environment and healthy living. You've given me new perspective on things I thought I knew. I used to just think green, but now I make the effort. Your passion about saving our planet is inspiring me to do the same. I want to hold my head up high the next time we meet. I want to be able to say, Alley, this is what I've done.

So keep on giving the message. Some of us need to hear it.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

REALLY MT? WOW!!!! That is SOOOOOO fabulous!!!

I'm so proud of you! and happy that I've helped someone realize about the facts concerning our health and planet's health. We are definitely all connected!

I have an organic t-shirt that has a quote from Ghandi that says, "BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD).

You must have action with knowing.....not just knowing. To know and to do nothing is worst than to not know and do nothing.

With health and respect for the planet comes a beautiful peace within you that makes you feel so good because you KNOW that you are doing such good for yourself and to others.

Earth Day is tomorrow!

What will you do to celebrate?

mt
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
REALLY MT? WOW!!!! That is SOOOOOO fabulous!!!

I'm so proud of you! and happy that I've helped someone realize about the facts concerning our health and planet's health. We are definitely all connected!

I have an organic t-shirt that has a quote from Ghandi that says, "BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD).

You must have action with knowing.....not just knowing. To know and to do nothing is worst than to not know and do nothing.

With health and respect for the planet comes a beautiful peace within you that makes you feel so good because you KNOW that you are doing such good for yourself and to others.

Earth Day is tomorrow!

What will you do to celebrate?

OK, I want that shirt. That's pretty profound. Where do I get it.

Tomorrow will be a "if you wanna ride, then ride the wild bus" to work day. It's been awhile. If it's improved, I may ride it during the summer time since daylight hours is longer.

They just opened a Tuesdays, local grown organic farmers market yesterday which will be weekly until September so I'm going to do my best to buy from them. Cool

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:50 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Oh wow...Fabulous MT!

Do you meant to tell me that since now...there hasn't been a local farmer's market in your area??

I will do a search to see if I can find that shirt in men's.

You are on your way....to a new life and a new way of thinking.

Congrats! and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Smile

Actually these are old tricks that everyone kind of forgot about.

In any event...I can't tell you enough of HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!

You know, my main reason for going green is because I want to live a long healthy life....without sickness or disease. I mean who wants to suffer from some sort of unfortunate illness when you should be enjoying your retirement/golden years?

You feel smart, strong and happy......let's keep it going!!

Best of wishes to you and to everyone ALWAYS!!!

Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Oh wow...Fabulous MT!

Do you meant to tell me that since now...there hasn't been a local farmer's market in your area??

I will do a search to see if I can find that shirt in men's.

You are on your way....to a new life and a new way of thinking.

Congrats! and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Smile

Actually these are old tricks that everyone kind of forgot about.

In any event...I can't tell you enough of HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!

You know, my main reason for going green is because I want to live a long healthy life....without sickness or disease. I mean who wants to suffer from some sort of unfortunate illness when you should be enjoying your retirement/golden years?

You feel smart, strong and happy......let's keep it going!!

Best of wishes to you and to everyone ALWAYS!!!

Very Happy

Glad to hear your earth day was a success. You must feel really good.

I agree about eating and staying healthy. I want to live way into my golden years. I'm no longer doing the red meat stuff, just chicken and turkey. The hardest part is trying to wean myself off white rice. I've been on that stuff since giving up Gerber's baby food, so it's in my blood. Sigh Sad Sad

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:50 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

It's just like anything....You'll get used to it.

Brown rice is really good with a little bit of organic butter and sea salt.

Did you know that sea salt is actually good for you as opposed to the regular salt? There are a lot of healthy minerals in sea salt.

You can get really creative with brown rice. You can eat it with fresh veggies mixed with Teriyaki sauce in a stir fry.

Oh, I just made the best spegheti dish. It's a brocolli spegheti and it was SOOOO good. I used brocolli from the farmer's market and the healthy olive oil. The other great thing about the dish is that it was so quick to make.

Very Happy Taking care of the planet is about taking care of yourself too!

Oh.....one more thing. You know...the only meat i eat is buffalo meat, chicken or turkey every now and then. With that said....I eat very little of it throughout the week. I eat a lot of imitation/protein packed meat-less meat. I have a friend who is doing some kind of cleansing of his system and on this liquid diet thing for 10 days. After that....he plans on becoming a full blown vegetarian. He says the cleansing has been going well and surprisingly he actually has a lot of energy while going through this process. In order to not crave it or any other junk anymore....your body has to be cleaned and flushed of all previous toxins (meat and etc.), he says. I'm seriously considering doing the cleansing and possibly becoming full blown vegetarian too. My friend lost 5 pounds in 4 days. I'm not trying to loose weight.....I just want to eat as healthy as possible. Very Happy

rufus
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
It's just like anything....You'll get used to it.

Brown rice is really good with a little bit of organic butter and sea salt.

Did you know that sea salt is actually good for you as opposed to the regular salt? There are a lot of healthy minerals in sea salt.

You can get really creative with brown rice. You can eat it with fresh veggies mixed with Teriyaki sauce in a stir fry.

Oh, I just made the best spegheti dish. It's a brocolli spegheti and it was SOOOO good. I used brocolli from the farmer's market and the healthy olive oil. The other great thing about the dish is that it was so quick to make.

Very Happy Taking care of the planet is about taking care of yourself too!

Oh.....one more thing. You know...the only meat i eat is buffalo meat, chicken or turkey every now and then. With that said....I eat very little of it throughout the week. I eat a lot of imitation/protein packed meat-less meat. I have a friend who is doing some kind of cleansing of his system and on this liquid diet thing for 10 days. After that....he plans on becoming a full blown vegetarian. He says the cleansing has been going well and surprisingly he actually has a lot of energy while going through this process. In order to not crave it or any other junk anymore....your body has to be cleaned and flushed of all previous toxins (meat and etc.), he says. I'm seriously considering doing the cleansing and possibly becoming full blown vegetarian too. My friend lost 5 pounds in 4 days. I'm not trying to loose weight.....I just want to eat as healthy as possible. Very Happy

Out here in the wide flat yonder we eat lots of "wild" food. I have in my freezer buffalo and elk from some local ranchers, and goose, duck and pheasant as well as catfish and bass from my nephews' hunting and fishing adventures. This is also the season for hunting and picking the wild asparagus that grows along the roadsides around here and the morel mushrooms that are sprouting up in the groves and woods. MMmm mmmm.

Eat lots of "wild" rice as well harvested from the reservations up in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Will be planting the garden stuff next week.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Super Cool, Rufus!

Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 am  Reply with quote

Rufus, you're fortunate enough to live within proximity of the wild games and wild plants growing. I guess that's what's good about living outside urban sprawl. I don't think I could handle the weather up there, though. Rolling Eyes

Alley, how are you making your spaghetti, just stir-frying the broccoli and putting it on top of the spaghetti noodles? And any brand of brown rice you recommend?

Sure hope you don't lose anymore weight if you take the all vege diet, Alley. We appreciate the meaty curves on your body. Just hope you don't go bone skinny like Nicole or Paris. It's very uncomfortable when a boney person sets her ass on your lap.crazy

Took a walk to our local neighborhood farmers market, but pretty slim pickens. Oranges and strawberries. Not a lot of veges. Wish it were more successful so I didn't have to drive to get to one that has more variety.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

MT, first I made the spaghetti (whole wheat) according to the package label but I saved a little bit of the water to add to dish while cooking later. Then I cooked the broccoli florets with olive oil, garlic and sea salt in a pan until the broccoli is lightly browned. After that I added the pasta, meatless chicken, some of the saved water, a sprinkle more of sea salt, some pepper and cooked all of that together for about 3 minutes and topped it off with red pepper flakes and a little bit more olive oil. YUMMY!

Well, as far as the farmers market that is closer to you... You should still purchase whatever you can from them...as long as they are growing healthy goods because that will only help them to grow and possibly have more to sell or perhaps it might make other local farmers to want to sell at that farmers market as well.

Don't worry about me losing too much weight. I will not let that happen!

Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

Well, as far as the farmers market that is closer to you... You should still purchase whatever you can from them...as long as they are growing healthy goods because that will only help them to grow and possibly have more to sell or perhaps it might make other local farmers to want to sell at that farmers market as well.

Very Happy

Alley, that just makes so much sense. I'm embarrased I never thought it thru.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

It's okay MT. That's why it's good to share the knowledge.

chuck
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:16 pm  Reply with quote

Alley,,

With so many dimensions America emerges daily into a problematic world. In-effectiveness in government has distracted many from possible work and research commitments to solving long-term problems.

As policeman of the world, I find America a poor investment. A waste of my life.

Committed to solving enviromental problems America begins to turn more favorable.

Seriously though, the American lifestyle must be revamped, but drastically. It takes honesty to confront problems, and courage to change what is wrong and unethical. America pretends to be capable of doing anything, but Americans are unable to see the cracks in the mirror. Driving 70 mph is a single example of how insanely stupid Americans will move along like sheep over a cliff. Respect for other forms of life is abandoned when driving, as if the life of a deer does not matter at all.

Solving the world's problems really comes down to articulation of ethical correctness, not technological, ready to roll improvements. Caring enough to pass through this world without causing a wake of destruction should be a personal commitment within us all,.. wherever we live on this planet.

I drive 52-55 mph thinking about a bumper sticker. Maybe it should say, "I don't drive American" There are many possibillities.

This environmental move is political. Look into the "MYT engine" and come away without wondering why one of the major car companies has not bought into it. There is hope out there, but there is also something fundamentally wrong with America.

-CWink
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:21 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I still believe change is possible in America. Perhaps the green movement needs to be a trend...so that Americans will be a part of it? I know trends don't last but if there is a deeper meaning with this trend then perhaps it will be one that will last and will give everyone the opportunity to see how good life can be IF you go the GREEN/NATURAL way of living. I know it has transformed my life and I AM SOOOOO greatful for what I've learned! I plan to still do so much more.

I guess....instead of pointing the finger and finding a place to blame and put down....we should share our solutions....the answers we've discovered and help uplift those in need. This way of viewing things is also a positive helpful way to bring solutions to the forefront.

Very Happy

chuck
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:23 pm  Reply with quote

Alley,,

I am here mainly for the pictures of you. However, I appreciate a person with ability to look critically at government and the problem of in-effectiveness.

Here is a link to the future (you will freak) :

http://pesn.com/2009/05/01/9501534_NSA_apologizes_to_Mylow/

I have only been following for a couple days, but today Mylow has his motor running much faster.

I already have as many magnets. They are different but I can build it too! At very least it is a great conversation piece. Look at what has been made of the Stirling motor lately. With solar reflectors they are in commercial phase of implementation for real power generation. It is not extremely high-tech.

This magnet motor thing is mystical!

We will all see this world change. It is beginning to happen, but nothing is certain. Its hard work, mainly. I revise my outlook monthly.

-C Wink
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I haven't seen your link yet...but I do know of the magnetic train that exists now in Asia. It is solely operated by magnets. It is the most reliable, clean, safest train ever!