Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Heavy Metal!!!
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

Ok the year is 2008
and tell me gold is not the color of the year.... i and i find u so wrong... agree with me or not but of all the sets that has ever started off the new year with Alley have been fine a sense of a new direction
but this set....
spanks u on the ass n says this body u have been craving will open ur eyes
and take u 4 a ride 2 places u thought u have seen b4 will direct u 2 the new me... Ladies and Gentlemen this is not ur typical Miss Alley Baggett
this is ALLEY BAGGETT!!!
every frame shot from beginning 2 end i died n was born again...
new angles, new streatching curves, n did i mention i absolutely love ur LIPS... not 2 mention the ones on ur Face!!!
God Alley ur new camera man has some great ideas and in my book so far he's a keeper...
i so look 4ward 2 the new year with u once again...
and i do hope u take the time 2 think about what i said about April of this year and do something so spectacular 4 ur BIG TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
u have not aged, u have simply gotten better and better each year and even though i dont comment a lot on all of ur gallery shots
i am one of ur biggest fans and i plan on being around till the day u retire... yeah keep that out of ur mind or vocabulary 4 another 20yrs
cause u r the best on the web Alley!!!

Kevin

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:49 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

THANKS KEV!!!

HEAVY METAL DOES ROCK DOESN'T IT? Very Happy

I'm glad you see and appreciate the cool ideas we all come up with for the site.

MORE AMAZING ones to come!

enjoy Enjoy ENJOY!

Love YA,
xoxo
ALLEY Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:45 pm  Reply with quote

woot

talk about precious metal!!

Alley, i always knew you were golden, and here's the proof - 24 karats of pure beauty!

it looks like you had an accident with a bottle of goldschlager - now i can get drunk off you in a whole new way!! Twisted Evil

you look absolutely beautiful, and i applaud you for always exploring your creativity - we love it! cool new copyright too! Wink
mt
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:55 pm  Reply with quote

SWEET MERCY! Alley is completely NAKED! Shocked Shocked

Now my balls hurt. Wassat

I mean.... SHE's totally naked! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GentleBen
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:35 am  Reply with quote

I haven't looked at the whole set yet, but wow, so far I love it! It's so cool to see Alley in her birthday suit, full-frontal! Yum, and it looks like "Basic Instinct" might feature some of the same style shots. Woo!
misfit4100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:57 am  Reply with quote

Alley, I loved 79 -81 and 92, 96. These show off so much pure beauty. Subtle, but leaving us wanting more. I am looking forward to the next set.

Not to complain at all... This set was more daring than recently and had amazing views of your luscious LIPS, and as Kev said, we like the ones on your face too! But, you have incredible beauty without all of the makeup and glitter. If we saw all of these personal shots of you in just your BARE ESSENTIALS, it would be off the charts!

Like the Allure set... even though it might not have been quite as intimately revealing, images like 185 with your nipples just peeking out between your fingers, 192 showing off your amazing eyes and 194 is almost dripping with your juices!... Makes us want to help stop the dripping however we can!! Wink These bring me right into the room with you and will be forever branded into me, and they give us so much of YOUR personality.

The next 2 sets look so much more personal and real. You are all we need. You are more than enough woman for any man! Keep them cumming!
moni
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 am  Reply with quote

Ah...Heavy metal music,and now heavy metal Alley!!This's just great!!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:13 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

ROCK ON Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
tyger
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:25 am  Reply with quote

I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally comment on the first SKIN set of the year! Anyway, what a way to kick off 2008 than with Heavy Metal. And, like MT said, what a way to kick off 2008 than w/Alley totally naked, a rare treat indeed!!! Shocked woot bouncy I really liked the punk hairstyle, makeup, lipstick and metallic flakes(?) that were scattered over your body. It also looked as if you may have had baby oil(?) all over you body as well...either that or more makeup.

I liked how you showed off your flexibility in pics 17481 thru 17483. woot An absolutely grrrrrrrrreat closeup in pic 17496. Wink Twisted Evil For me, there were two pics that made Heavy Metal for me: pics 17478 and 17484, both grrrrrrrrrrreat pics of your body. Hard Wink to believe a nude set like this didn't have at least ONE booty shot! Sad Hopefully, you'll have the rest of 2008 to make up for that!!! Wink Twisted Evil