Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  MYSTERY SET!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:51 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

HI guys!

I just put up the new Mystery photo set, Alien Sex and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I don't think everyone will appreciate it as much as I do....but hopefully there will be plenty that will. My favorite part about it.....is that I shot the images.....and that they turned out looking like oil paintings. PURE ART! I love it!! It's cool to show a different side of modeling, being naughty, sexy and creative all in one. I would love to know what you all think.

Hope you love it as much as I do Very Happy

XOXO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
YDB
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:30 am  Reply with quote

Alley:

I love the fact that time to time, you stretch out & take risks creatively. It helps to see how far you can push yourself, and you might discover something new about yourself. Curious

I wish those damn "Aliens" would wait their turn. angry I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that they shouldn't be so messy. Leaving all of that glowing residue on your body, is just not polite. These "Aliens" are definitely not gentlemen. It is obvious they wanted the whole world to know about this "Alien Encounter." Show-offs...

And I'm jealous of them. Crying

Sincerely,

YDB
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote

Alley,

I just went through Alien Sex (that sounds SOOOOO perverted, doesn't it? Wink ). All I can say is WOW. Shocked When I read that you took the pictures yourself, I was floored. You do pretty good work, sexy. I would love to hear Nebraska's comments on it. Bet Harvey's was pretty impressed with you, too. Cool It took me (and my eyes) a while to adjust but you were right. They all do look like oil paintings. I don't know if that was intentional or not considering you took the pics yourself, but with the description you gave, they do fit the description you gave. I do wish that some of the close-ups were in focus though Confused , but oh well.

I love the lighting you used. It definitely gave the set the whole alien feel to it. The green lighting made you look like one of those Orion Slave girls from Star Trek. I also love the fluorescent paint that you used all over your body, especially using it to write on yourself. SEX 'down there' Wink and FUCK on your back, where you know I'd like to!!! Twisted Evil BTW, how were you able to get FUCK on your back (someone was there to assist you perhaps Curious )? I'll be very interested to hear how you did all of this. Wink

My favorite pics are 16815 (ohhhh, soooo scary...and sexy!!! Wink ), 16816 (my answer: YES Twisted Evil ), 16818 (again, YES Twisted Evil ), 16819 (mmmmm) 16820 (my answer: YES to infinity. Grrrrrr!!!Twisted Evil ), 16822, 16825 (soooo sexy), 16827 (BOOOIINNNGG!!! woot ), 16829 (Mmmmm. Grrrrrr.), 16831 & 16832 (Thank you for the green booty shots!!! Mr. Green ), 16835 & 16841, which both deserve double BOOOOOIIIIINNNGGGGs!!! woot

You know what? I like Alien Sex (big surprise Rolling Eyes ). Once again, another grrrrrrreat month of different quality sets to wait for and look through. Alien Alley, you can abduct and probe me anytime you want!!! Afterwards, I won't take you to my leader, but I'll definitely take you to my 'ruler' because it's always ready for an invasion!!! BOOOOOIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!! Wink Twisted Evil I hope you're ready for a very close encounter of the Grrrrr Kind!!! Wink Twisted Evil
mt
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:43 am  Reply with quote

Holy Cow! This set is just pure raw sexually charged fantasy. I just pictured you as one of those school girls in a japanese anime that is forced to be a sex slave to the demons with the snakelike tentacles. Let's just say, those phallus-like tentacles left no orifices unexplored.crazy

I can't believe you took these yourself, Alley. Wow! I love it! I hope we get to see more of your self expression shoots. Just WoW!

Now excuse me as I let these fotos take me on an explosive journey. I wish...I just wish you were there to help me along.

santiago
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:00 am  Reply with quote

Hey Alley,

Alien Sex was really hot. Your self-shot pictures are both sexy and hot.

I love it when you step out of the box and get a little naughty.

16825-16827 were so hot. Thanks for this set.
ciccio
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:31 am  Reply with quote

The worst Alley set of all the times, in my opinion

ciccio Sad
Ronald
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum Admin

I actually thought this set was interesting. Interesting close ups.

Green - reminds me of the Star Trek Orion Slave Girls.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
orange
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:28 pm  Reply with quote

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!! Shocked I really looove it!
You've got so many talents Alley! You catch the right pose, the right mood, the right parts! Embarassed Really great work and very imaginative finds. Sorry, I'm not into SF movies but the pictures are so well taken that I could just imagine you a dark bedroom with special light in private! That's what I was waiting for and I get it!Thank you for that magic moments!
Bravo! Congrats! Very Happy For me, it's one of your best ever ever set!! Cool

(hard to find words after that Razz )
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:19 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks guys! I knew that some of you might not agree with me on this set.....but for me it is freakishly SEXY. I thought it went well with the Halloween theme. What I love about the glowing green light is.....it looks like the Alien had the biggest orgasm EVER! He took FULL advantage of me!!!! big grin Sometimes it's fun to venture off in to another world another place....we call....our wildest fantasies.

DIRTY is how I like it sometimes.... Very Happy

YDB
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
What I love about the glowing green light is.....it looks like the Alien had the biggest orgasm EVER! He took FULL advantage of me!!!! big grin

Alley:

Damn those Aliens...

Why can't they stick to there normal routines???

Making Crop-Circles in some mid-western corn field... Shocked
Kidnapping cows and doing some wierd experiments with them... omg
Or joyriding their flying saucers around Roswell... woot

If I ever find the offending Aliens, I'm going to go Will Smith -"Independance Day" on them. Evil or Very Mad

I know they think "Earth Girls Are Easy", but leave you & our beautiful women alone.
Go find your own girls on Alpha Centauri, Venus, or somewhere else. angry

Sincerely,
& Happy Halloween,

YDB
kenny1of9
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:50 pm  Reply with quote

Alley,
Hey very cool, i loved it. A side of your personality i don't think you share much with your fans......its pretty intimate...keep it coming. Can't wait for Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection Razz

Hmm only thing is now i have "alien envy" Razz

Oh and by the way, my first post here, so Heyas Alley!!

Happy Halloween,
Kenny
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:40 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
What I love about the glowing green light is.....it looks like the Alien had the biggest orgasm EVER! He took FULL advantage of me!!!! big grin

DAMN!!! Hopefully we'll be able to get together someday so that you'll be able to make a good comparison!!!Wink Twisted Evil

AlleyBaggett wrote:
DIRTY is how I like it sometimes.... Very Happy

Yes. It's been well-documented that you like to 'get dirty'. Wink Question is, beside Alien Sex, when was the LAST time you 'got dirty'?!?! woot Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:24 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Actually I got VERY dirty last night Very Happy

2 other things that I like about the set Alien Sex is.....how my face is hidden in the shadows/darkness and I also like how the blues fade into the greens....with solid black surrounding me.....VERY DIFFERENT....VERY COOL (in my book).

Very Happy

How's this set for some inspiring art work on canvas?

XOXO
ALLEY

chico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:19 am  Reply with quote

No this set just did'nt do it for me. It would have been ok in the erotica section, a let down for the third installment of the month, just have to wait another 10 days. I paint oils, water color and a little acrilic, but I'm into realism and impressionism, never quite understood abstract art, Some one who can capture realism and emotion in portraits, or landscapes I can appreciate their skill, I just don't get the whole abstract thing. I'm not into sci-fi movies either.
chico
j3a
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 am  Reply with quote

love
well, i thought it was an GREAT set, Alley!!! awesome job!

i like how you took two of my ideas and combined them into one shoot (the paint, and shooting yourself) OR, if they were your own ideas, i like how much we think alike!! Wink

anyways, it came out VERY good - the lighting especially... i agree with you - the way you kind of fade into the darkness is really cool. and they do look like they could be oil paintings. at first, i didn't like the fact that the shots were out of focus, but it really works! a very unusual set from you - but i think that is part of the appeal - you continue to expand your style, and every time you do, you pull it off!

my favorite shots are:
825 & 835 - perfect shots!
841 - that is the one that should be a huge work on canvas...on my wall!!

like i said - i really like the whole shoot, the artistic ideas goin on are off the chart!

...and tell E.T. i got a bag of reese's pieces for him if he tells me where you live! Wink
gthang
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:18 am  Reply with quote

ALien Sex was a very interesting concept... Wish those damn aliens kept their hands to theirselves (is that even a word!?)

Only thing I didn't like was all of the pictures were blurry (this was to be expected, since the photos were shot in the dark), and it's not right to assume that all aliens screw in the dark. Maybe increasing the amount of light, but still low enough to show the effects of the "alien jizz" would've not only made the pictures less scary, but also sharper, and thus we'd get sharper images (great, now I'm plugging a gadget store... argh...) of Alley's deliciously tasty pussy.

Overall, could've be better, but any nudes of Alley are great in my book!
GentleBen
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 pm  Reply with quote

I like! Very interesting style, a nice change of pace, and impressive that they're self-shot. And nude pics of Alley are always terrific. Smile
tyger
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:45 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Actually I got VERY dirty last night Very Happy

That's my girl!!! Twisted Evil Any chance you'll share some details??? Wink
nebraska
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I just got done viewing the Mystery Set..Alien Sex....................................

Okay, my thoughts. I wish I knew what kind of camera and what model you used? It would really help me in really understanding fully the outcome and effects you were seeking. It would help me know oh so much. But since I do not have that info. I will take on the assumption that you used a basic digital model or even a I- sight web camera. I don't know, so I am just guessing. So using that as a guide I will base my thoughts with that.

First of all Alley, I totally applaud you for taking on this project. It is a very creative piece. I also think that it is great that you shot it yourself. Pat yourself on the back Alley. For being an amature photographer you did an outstanding job. Congrat's to you big time. You saw your vision and idea's and you followed those through with a great deal of success. I am really impressed with what you set out to do, and what you accomplished. You are a very creative woman. It really pays off in the modeling world. But it is the most important thing in the shooting world. You have a gift where it works both ways. You are a very lucky lady. But for putting togeather the entire project from your ideas and vision, setting the set and lighting and then shooting the set. That's alot of work and I am just totally impressed with you for your first time out. This isn't shooting friends and family at a get togeather or shooting candid's on vacation. This is the whole package. From beginning to end. I am really impressed and proud of you for your efforts. Very Happy

Okay, now let's go through some of my fav shot's. And Alley, I also saw the shot. So now you are a pro. You got the shot. So here are some of my favs from the Alley shot set....Okay here we go...............................

Pic # 815........Great shot Alley, love the orange glow in your left hand Very Happy

Pic # 819........Love the butt, love the glowing finger nails on the butt Very Happy

Pic # 825........Love this shot. love how your face just floats in the back Very Happy

Pic # 826 through # 828........My Oh My,My Oh My Shocked Shocked

Pic # 830........Great, great shot. I love this shot, almost That's the shot Very Happy

Pic #831 through # 832........Great shot's, great butt, and poses Very Happy

Pic # 835........Great shot Alley Very Happy

Pic #836........I love this shot. I love the eye's Laughing

Pic # 837........I love the way your right hand floats in the bottom corner Very Happy

Pic # 841........A classic look and shot, I love it Wink

Okay I didn't list them as my 2nd favs. Because all the one's listed above are all tied as 2nd favs. But it is now time for the shot of the set. Okay here we go, drum roll please..........................................

.............Pic # 825..................THAT'S THE SHOT.................. Very Happy

Okay Alley, those were my favs for your first set that you put togeather and shot. Like I said above, I am really impressed with your first time out of the gate. But with what you did with just a little bit of experiance, it was outstanding. You keep that beautiful creative mind of yours working. Keep thinking outside the box on occations and please every now and then shoot another set yourself. I would love to see how much you grow and develope with each and every set you put togeather from beginning to end and shooting it. Congrat's again Alley. Bravo....and a job well done........... Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
tyger
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, I noticed that in pic 16815, you were holding something glowing in your hand. What was it? Also in the pic, you had something green on your lips. Damn, that alien didn't miss a spot on you, did he? Wink Twisted Evil
mt
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:10 pm  Reply with quote

Hmmm, Alley getting freaky. She must have werewolf blood coursing thru her veins... or just super horny. Very Happy Curious

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:02 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

A big thanks to everyone who complimented the images! Sorry some of you didn't like them.....but if nothing else....at least appreciate the fact that you NEVER get bored with my new images......(seeing the same style or looks....over and over again). Very Happy For me....it's better to spice things up with something totally different every now and then. DON'T WORRY! The next month's sets are your TOTALLY HOT SMOKING GLAMOUROUS pictures that you SO love big grin

You obviously now know that I am also into gothic...funky wild stuff. For example I LOVE NINE INCH NAILS!!!! and I LOVE GOTHIC music and dancing! I love dark images that play with shadows, silhouettes and emotion. (when I say dark....I mean as in not much light Very Happy ) Anyway....I love all avenues of music (except for country) and I love all avenues of photography and styles of art. Next month I'll be shooting with a new photographer just to have a different feel to the images and again spice things up a tad bit. The images will still be "glamour" images but will have more of a editorial high fashion feel. I will fill you in as the shoot gets closer.

MAUHHHH Very Happy

m3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:54 pm  Reply with quote

Hmm, when I saw the preview and the description, I must admit I wasn't too excited. When I downloaded the pics, I wasn't too excited either.

Then I viewed each pic full-screen on my pc, it was suddenly WOW!!! Shocked

I must say I was deeply aroused! Didn't know I had it in me! I must really thank you, Alley!! You brought up something in me (pun intended!) that I never thought I had!

My fav pics are 16822, 16826, 16834, 16841

Lova ya babe! Very Happy

hiccup
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:20 am  Reply with quote

Chapter #1 -Abduction

Alley awoke, sensing that she was not where she should be.The first clue was that there were no sheets covering her. She was completely nude, but that was normal, since that is how she'd gone to sleep.

She listened, in the darkness, trying to discern the source of the faint humming she could hear. She was scared, a little, but not too much, because she was laying on a soft area, and was warm. She could smell faintly in the air the scent of ....was that vanilla? However it was that she had gotten to where she currently was, she seemed safe enough. Maybe it was all a weird,very realistic dream, she convinced herself.

After exploring the area, feeling around in the dark, she determined she was in a room that was approximately twenty feet by twenty feet. Most of that space was dominated by a rather large bed. There seemed to be nothing else in room. Despite her circumstance, she had to admit that the bed was perhaps the most comfortable she had ever slept on. It seemed to conform to her body.

She lay back on the bed, trying to determine her course of action. As far as she could tell, there was no way out of the room she was in. So she was a prisoner of a sort. She had initially hoped that she had been sleepwalking and ended up somewhere, but she soon realized that that was just what she was hoping for. It did not make any sense.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, she was startled to hear. “Alley Baggett” spoken in the darkness. She listened without response until her name was repeated. The voice that had spoken it was crisp and clear, and there seemed to be a friendly, inviting way that it had spoken her name. It was a male voice, low and mellifluous, which seemed to remind her of someone she knew.

The third time her name was spoken, she realized something startling. The voice was not speaking out loud…it was speaking to her mind. This revelation startled her, and she responded with a plainative, “yes?”

“Ah yes,” said the voice, “We knew you were awake. I trust you are quite comfortable. I hope that you are not frightened. If you give me a few minutes to explain, I can hopefully alleviate all of your fears.”

“How are you doing that?” said Alley almost angrily. “The speaking in my head thing, I mean.”

“Oh that.” Replied the voice in an amused tone. “Well, let’s just say that that is how I communicate. I am…how to put this…not like you.”

“You have special powers?”

“To you, yes,” said the voice with a laugh, “But to my people, it is as regular as your speaking.’

“Your people?”, said Alley, not quite understanding.

“Yes, Well, I better get this out of the way, because it is going to come up sooner or later,” said the voice hesitantly, “My people are not natives of your planet.”

“You mean to tell me that you are an alien?”, Alley replied with a laugh, “yeah, right!”

“Well, I suppose the best evidence of that is my method of communication. How many people do you know who can talk to you telepathically? Surely, you have not experienced that. Is it not possible that aliens exist, if something like telepathy exists?

Despite her resistance to the idea, she had to admit he had a point. Still, it was so hard to believe. It would account for her waking up in this place. The classic “alien abduction” in the sleep. She supposed it was possible. “Okay, ET,” she replied, “What do you want me for?”

“I am here to offer you a proposition, that could benefit us both,” he said.

“Well, ET, why are you asking me? You already abducted me. You could do whatever you want with me. Why do I get a choice?”

“There are those of us, who believe that we should not impose our desires on the natives of earth. Yes, we are advanced beyond their ken. Yes, we could subjugate them without too much effort. But there are those of us who want to live in harmony with those on your planet. To quote a cliché from many of your broadcasts. “We come in peace.” Will you at least listen to my offer? The choice will be yours.”

“Well, Mr. Alien, obviously you have a sense of humor with that “come in peace” line. Make your offer, what can it hurt?” Alley said, still unsure. If whoever-or whatever – this was, was indeed being truthful it couldn’t hurt to hear his offer. She was still scared, but she felt a little better at least…

End of chapter #1
If anyone is interested in this story….I might finish the rest. Let me know.