Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Sherbert
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I’m getting ready for the hot sun, do you want to join me? Let’s get hot together as we play and suck on some “Sherbert”. This yummy set will melt you away….and you’ll be begging for more! ENJOY, my icy hot “Sherbert!!”

First of all, I love the outfit for Sherbert. I love its material and color, especially when it's compared to the background of the set. As for the pics, all in the AB Nation know how much I love Alley-getting-completely-nude sets and I wasn't disappointed in Sherbert!!! Twisted Evil woot I love pics 28769-28770, 28774. 28778, and 28783. Of course, I always make room of 'pointing' Wink out Alley's booty as Alley is on all fours in her favorite position in pic 28784. Boooiiinnnnggg!!! Twisted Evil For the pics of the set, I decided to split it three-ways between pics 28779 (Daaammmmnnn woot ), 28795 (Mmmmmm Shocked ) and 28796 (Booooiiinnngggg woot Twisted Evil )!!!

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Let’s get hot together as we play and suck on some “Sherbert”.

Oh Alley, that's the only invitation that I need. If we ever did get together, I imagine that there would be a whole lot of playing and sucking going on. Then afterwards we can go get some Sherbert!!! Wink Twisted Evil Only the mystery set, Gold Rush, is left. Work your magic Alley!!! woot
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Glad you enjoyed Sherbert! I absolutely loved how the colors looked like a watercolor painting! I loved the textures of the background and the warm tones of the skin. I also thought the poses were hot.

Sherbert is making me want something sweet!

Have any ideas?

Wink

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net