Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  God bless you, Alley!
j3a
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote

i must admit i was upset about there not being a chat tonite, that is until i read your heart blog...

Alley, you know i will always support you in whatever you do and any choices you make in your life. you have talked to us extensively about this choice you are making, and it kind of still took me by surprise when you said you were going through with it...

BUT, i am very excited for you - i know it is something you have been looking forward to in order to impove your health and back issues. i wish you nothing but the best - i will be praying for you during your operation and after. may God bless you and look after you!!

i can't wait until our next chat to hear how well the operation went, and how much better you feel!! but take your time and heal - don't hurry back on our account. your health is the most important thing!

I LOVE YOU, Alley!!
take care of yourself - and have a speedy recovery!
GentleBen
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:05 pm  Reply with quote

I also want to wish you good luck, Alley! I have had my share of back trouble, so I feel your pain. (Well, I wish I could feel your back, but that's another matter altogether.) I'm sure you'll look and feel better! Rest and don't hurry back too fast for your health.

Hugs,

Gentle Ben.
nebraska
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:37 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I am so happy that you are making such wise choices on improving the qaulity of your life!!!! I know this must have been a difficult decision but I know that it is the right one. Such a beautiful woman like you should always be happy with a big smile on your face. Being pain free of your back problems will put that beautiful smile of yours back every minute of everyday!!! Very Happy

I will have good thoughts and many prayers for you during your surgery and I know everything will go well and you will be home on your way to a speedy recovery in know time. God smiles on you Alley, and I know that after you get through this, that your life will improve so much. That is something really exciting to look forward to. Very Happy

I wish you all the best Alley. All my good thoughts and prayers are with you during your surgery and during your recovery which will be a speedy one. I know you will feel so much better after this is over. Your health and your quality of life is absolutly the most important thing PERIOD!!!!!!!! I have a great feeling about this and I know God is going to get you through this in a breeze. I know first hand that people that I care about and pray for he listens to me and my prayers are answered!!!!!! Very Happy

Alley you are speical and absolutly beautiful inside and out. All my best wishes and thoughts and prayers are with you. You take good care and know that many, many people are thinking and praying for you. Boy, Alley you are a very blessed woman indeed. Very Happy

LOVE AND ALL OF GOD"S RICHEST BLESSINGS TO YOU ALLEY....

Robert.....(nebraska )
Panda
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:36 pm  Reply with quote

My lovely SUPER-DREAM-WOMEN-ALLEY,

my best wishes for your surgery. I hope everything goes well and you have no complications.

You know, that i´m a great admirer of your actual super-mega-dream-boobs, but i´m respected your decision and hope, that you are really lucky and pleased with the result.

Your decision is another proof of your fantastic evolution. Although your super-mega-dream-boobs are certain one of your most important advantages and a lot of people have implored you, that you don´t reduced your fantastic breasts (me too), you have the courage too change your best body-part.

Now I think, your decision is right and i´m looking forward to see your new super-super-mega-mega-dream-dream-boobs. I was in the past a great admirer of you and your dreamlike beauty and i´m now and in the future the biggest admirer of you and your unique stunning beauty.

I´m really confident, that you do for you the right and i´m certain, that your beauty after this bloomed too inimitably glory.

I love you and your whole body so unbelievable much and with every day more and more. love love love love

All my best wishes and my entire love for you Alley, my one and only lovely SUPER-SUPER-SUPER-SUPER-MEGA-MEGA-MEGA-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN.
santiago
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:14 am  Reply with quote

Hey Alley,

We are all thinking of you as you go through this operation. I can imagine there will good days and bad days during your recovery.

Just remember that there are so many people who want you to pull through, and are missing you while your gone. Love you lots!!
nebraska
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Alley

Robert or Nebraska as he also goes by to some of his friends, told me about your surgery. So, I wanted to to take this oppertunity to also give you my very best wishes and prayers for a very successful surgery. I hope and pray that your recovery time is swift and the outcome you were seeking is fulfilled.

I have a couple of friends that have gone through breast reduction surgery. Being a flight attendent for almost 20 years, I have alot of girlfriends. Each of them had a different procedure. One of them had a breast reduction by liposuction. It turned out very well for her. Her recovery time was very fast and she got out of it exactly what she wanted. My other girlfriend needed more than what a liposuction surgery could allow her the relief that she needed. By the way Alley, both my friends were like you with very bad back pain. Both in there mid-30's. She had to have a reduction mammaplasty. Her results were also amazing and she got everything out of it she was looking for. Even though there was alot more to the mammapasty surgery and the recovery time was alot more involved and had a longer recovery period. But after about 6 months both of my girlfriends could not believe how much their lives had changed. Basicly they got their lives back. They are both living such happy lives and they are both pain free. But the one thing that they loved also was the fact how much better they felt and looked in their clothing. Everything fit so much better and their bodies looked so much sexier. Both of them had great bodies to begin with, but the surgery made their bodies look more in proportion to their frames. I guess what I'm really trying to tell you is, you have alot to look forward to in achieving a much better, and happier life.

Robert has a gift of reading people very quickly. I have been with him for over 5 yrs. He has been dead on in every aspect about people. He has a great read about you even if he has not meet you in person. You are important to him. If you are important to him, you are important to me. If he says he senses and knows that you are a good person and truely believes that you are blessed, then you must be a wonderful woman. Robert has been a member of your site for I guess about 2 1/2 or 3 yrs. You have the only site that he views. I never had a problem with him being a member of your site. I think you are a beautiful woman also.

Alley I am rambling, I am sorry. I just got in from Tokyo late last night and it takes me about a day to get the cobwebs shaken out of my head. Time for a bath and about 10 hrs more hrs of sleep. Robert was just telling me about your surgery and asked me to have good thoughts and prayers for you. That's another thing Robert does when someone is important to him. He asks me and everyone of his friends and mine to have good thoughts and prayers for that person's situation that they are dealing with. I don't know if you are familier about his daughters adventure the last 4 yrs. But believe me Alley, Roberts prayers for people he cares about are heard.

Alley you are in my prayers and I will continue to have good thoughts for you in the comming weeks ahead during your recovery. You take very good care of yourself and know that their are many, many people out there that are praying for you and that your life will be so much better when you are pain free.

God Bless You

Wednesday
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:02 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

I couldn't ask for anyone better than you...to be my sexy hot sweet buds!

Very Happy

Thank you Wed. and everyone else for being the kind loving people that I need during this time.

LOTS OF LOVE OUT TO YOU!

I must get some rest now.

MUAHHHHH

Good night...
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:17 am  Reply with quote

it's good to hear from you, Alley!! and you know we will always be here for you in the AB nation!
glad to hear you are doing well - did you already have the operation? i'm guessing you did since you said you need your rest...
well, hopefully it's all over with, and you are on the path to recovery - may that road be short and painless! if you are in any discomfort, just think of me and what i would be doing for you if i was there! Wink Cool

take care, mi amor - get well, and can't wait to hear from you again soon!!
love ya!
nebraska
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 am  Reply with quote

Good Morning Alley Very Happy

I am thrilled to see that you are up and around. Starting to read your forum to me is a good sign that you are slowly starting to feel better. You keep following your doctors orders and doing everything you need to do to make your recovery a fast one. Very Happy

Get plenty of rest and do what you need to do to make sure the healing process is complete and successful. Make sure that very lucky man of yours spoils you to death. You deserve it Alley. But I am sure he is!!! Very Happy

Anyway Alley, Wednesday is in the air right now on her way to New Zealand and I will pass on your thanks to her when I talk to her late tonight. She will be thrilled that you are up and around. And she told me before she left very early this morning that to pass on to you that her thoughts and prayers are with you everyday during your recovery. We had Valentine's Day yesterday. Very Happy

So sweet beautiful Alley, you keep taking very good care of yourself. Take your time and do everything you need to do to get back to being 100%. Like I said before your health is the most important thing PERIOD!!!!
Alley, you are truly BLESSED and GOD IS SMILING DOWN ON YOU!!! Very Happy

I will continue to have very good thoughts and many prayers for you everyday Alley. Be good, be safe, do what the doctor tells you, get all the rest you need and take your time. Very Happy

LOVE AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALLEY

Robert ( nebraska )
Panda
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:51 am  Reply with quote

My lovely Alley,

first of all, i hope you are felling well and you have no complications or pain.

Nebraska and j3a are absolute right. Although we all are so curious, too see the result of your sweet change, you must first recovery complete and only come back to us, if you felling you absolute good.

I know, that your return to us will be so great, against your return is the big bang a mouse-fart. Very Happy

Happy Valentine´s Day and my best wishes to you, my thoughts are always with you.

A lot of LOVE to my SUPER-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN, my one and only lovely ALLEY.