Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  ....Nebraska's Photoshoot Suggestion Collection......
nebraska
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:38 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley;

I was just reading through j3a's photo collection and I must say, j3a you have alot of great idea's. I liked the way you started the collection idea, so I hope you do't mind me starting one of my own. Just trying to give Alley a few more idea's.

I have alot of idea's but I will just start here with a few and add more later!!!

Alley I know that you love to rock climb and snowboard so I know you can really get yourself easily in the mood for these sets:

SET #1
Alley in a snowboading outfit,, bibs and sweater, and boots. Snowboard in background. Coming in and undressing after a long day on the slops. HOT!!HOT!!HOT!!! Razz

SET # 2
Alley in climbing or small hiking shorts with tank top, and flannel shirt 1/2 way unbuttoned and tied around at the bottom. Hiking boots on is a must!!
Ciliming gear in the background. Alley undressing and finishing off the set nude with just her hiking boots on!!!! OUCH!!! Shocked

SET #3
Alley, I still say that a #1 really great set would be.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

Alley in just a faded pair of 501 Levi Jeans topless and showing your beautiful butt with the jeans on and the slowly taking them down and off!!!!!!!WOW!!! MY-OH-MY!!!!!!!!!!! woot
And either being barefoot, or wearing a pair of Ugg slippers to the ankle or a pair of hiking boots!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Alley, I will start off with these 3 suggestions, for today. More to come. You are so beautiful and hot Alley, all these sets would make the hair on the back of my neck stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Alright time to get out of here and get some shopping done today.

KEEP VOTING GUYS;............ALLEY.....PB-MOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Blessings Alley

nebraska
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:18 pm  Reply with quote

hey nebraska -
glad to hear you like some of my suggestions! and i don't mind at all that you started your own thread...

yours are great - i really like the hiking one... with the boots... HOT!
nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:12 am  Reply with quote

Hey j3a

Thanks for not minding me borrowing"YOUR IDEA" on a photoshoot thread!!
Hopefully we can come up with alot of ideas in the future for our Beautiful Alley to think about and consider. And hopefully between us she might even surprise us by choosing some for future sets!! big grin

Anyway, I still haven't heard anything about posting my daughters web-site for you. Hopefully I will hear something in the next few days. Or another thought maybe. to shoot the address to you during a chat session? I am just trying to think of a way of getting the site to you so you can check it out

Blessings

nebraska
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:07 pm  Reply with quote

hey nebraska - still no word on posting your daughters website, huh? Confused
nebraska
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:58 am  Reply with quote

Hey j3a,

I still haven't heard anything yet about my daughters web-site. If I don't hear anything soon, I'll do a follow-up!

Blessings

nebraska
nebraska
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:36 pm  Reply with quote

Hey j3a
It didn't work, but I was having all kinds of problems w/ my computer and connection during the chat. I missed 1/2 of it and I thought I got a aol pm popup for 1/2 a second. The wind has been howling 50 to 60 mph during the chat so it might have worked. If I don't hear anything back about my daughters website, try to pm me again at the next chat. It may well work.My connection has just been crazy w/ this wind.

Blessings

nebraska
j3a
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 pm  Reply with quote

hey nebraska - yea, i noticed that you kinda were a bit mia in the chat...
thought that it might have been your comp - been there several times myself Evil or Very Mad

and i read your thread about posting your daughters website - hopefully you get a response... if not, i will try to pm you again next chat!

take care!
hiccup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm  Reply with quote

Any new ideas, Nebraska? I was just rereading some of those ideas...pretty sweet?! I like the just the hiking boots idea!