Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  ** j3a's photoshoot suggestion collection...**
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:20 pm  Reply with quote

sorry, i keep thinking of more and more ideas - so i thought i would collect the other ideas i posted, and put them all together... ya know, for easy reference, Alley Wink

here's a couple of new ones:

1) a POV ("point of view") shoot as if we (the camera) were laying on the bed, and you, Alley, were on top of us... like straddling us, while taking off your clothes... mmmm, and a few pics of just your face, and your hair draped down over the camera.... SEXXXY!!

2) if you own the outfit you wore for the last PASMAG shoot (the yellow shirt, plaid skirt, and knee-high lace-up boots)... i would LOVE to see you strip out of that (or a similar outfit)... ooooohhh, and if you had pigtails... Shocked Shocked ...gettin excited just thinking about it!!

hope these interest you, or some of my other ones, maybe...??

luv ya!!
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:21 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:

1) how about an underwater shoot (we've seen a few of you in the pool, but if you could get your hands on an underwater camera, that would be some great shots!!)

2) an outdoor shoot in the snow with just a fur coat and some boots on

3) a public flashing shoot (kinda like that PB shoot you did on a boardwalk in the tilt-a-whirls. i really liked the pics when you were sitting down and we could see up your skirt, and there were people walking around in the background... HOT!!)

i read all the other suggestions before i made mine as not to duplicate any, and i really liked some of the other ones:

- stripper scene with a pole
- princess lea slave scene
- the sin city scene
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:21 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:

both of them maybe for your erotica section:

1) how about a set that focuses on your tattoos? (of course you would be nekkid, too Shocked ); they are very sexy, and i thought it would be nice to see them up close and personal

2) a photoshoot in the dark, and you playing with glow in the dark paint (with blacklight) - something like the old Tribe Called Quest albums... here's one:

j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:

1) Alley at like a laundromat, or even in her laundry room - undressing from some lingerie, or even some short cut off sweats (those are SEXY)- to do her wash

2) How about a "amateur" type of shoot where Alley has a camera and just shoots herself (some shots of her pointing the camera at herself, and some shooting herself in a mirror)
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:23 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
that's right - we haven't seen a girl/girl set in a long time... that would be nice to see another -
Alley, you sure look like you were having fun with christina in that set you did on the beach flying (or trying to fly Wink ) the kite...

...and speaking of the beach, i would like to see that again as well - i always liked those sets you did on the beach... brings back memories of the first time i saw you... mmmm, that leopard bikini half off, you biting on it, sand all stuck to your body, dam - i gotta get that magazine out again!!
chico
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:33 pm  Reply with quote

a beach volleyball set
j3a
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:56 pm  Reply with quote

nice idea, chico!

lots of shots of Alley jumping and diving on the sand... Shocked ooh, and a shot of her sitting on a volleyball!! ... with wilson's face!! Laughing
j3a
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:33 pm  Reply with quote

even though I prefer brunettes,

Alley, what do you think about a tribute to "Diamonds are girls best friend" from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes in which you dress up like Marilyn in a pink satin dress, long satin gloves, and adorn in diamonds... then take it all off except for the diamonds!! Twisted Evil
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:42 am  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
j3a wrote:

1) Alley at like a laundromat, or even in her laundry room - undressing from some lingerie, or even some short cut off sweats (those are SEXY)- to do her wash

2) How about a "amateur" type of shoot where Alley has a camera and just shoots herself (some shots of her pointing the camera at herself, and some shooting herself in a mirror)

...was your next set my idea????????
that would be grrrreat if so!!...
but either way, i'm counting the days - and if things continue the way they have been, it will be even better than kitty kat!
LOVE YA!!!
tyger
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:26 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:

Hey j3a...that's gimmick infringement!!! J/K Wink Laughing

Anyway, I like the POV idea, especially if there were photos of Alley in various positions, like Alley straddling on top (of the camera Wink ), Alley on the bottom, and (my personal favorite) Alley from behind!!! Twisted Evil
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

tyger wrote:
j3a wrote:

Hey j3a...that's gimmick infringement!!! J/K Wink Laughing

HAHA - yanno, tyger... i almost apoligized to you in that comment when i wrote it, cuz i knew you would get that! Very Happy

tyger wrote:
Anyway, I like the POV idea, especially if there were photos of Alley in various positions, like Alley straddling on top (of the camera Wink ), Alley on the bottom, and (my personal favorite) Alley from behind!!! Twisted Evil

thanks for the comment on that idea - and i like the additions to it!!
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

Alley - as i was admiring your "business class" set once again, i noticed the flowers in the background, and was inspired with another idea for a photoshoot...

you on a bed full or maybe even a bathtub full of rose petals with them all over you... kind of like the scene in american beauty
that would be soooo erotic and sensual... i'm gettin excited just thinking about it! Twisted Evil

you should too! Wink
nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:30 am  Reply with quote

Hey j3a

I like your idea with the roses HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

I also loved the "Business Class" set!! Very Happy
IT is a really awesome and great set and Alley is so hot and beautiful in it.

But I have to say j3a, that pic # 3731 OH-MY-OH-MY!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE SHOT!!!!!!! bouncy

Blessings

nebraska
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:06 pm  Reply with quote

i gotta agree with ya, nebraska on pic 3731 Shocked

she just looks soooo delicious - and you can still see the faint remains of that wonderful, old-school Alley butt tan!! Very Happy
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:39 pm  Reply with quote

Reverse cleavage!!! bouncy
i can't believe i hadn't thought of it sooner!

Alley, mmmm - i can picture it already.... wearing a tiny lil half-shirt (t-shirt or wife beater) cut so short that your wonderful breasts hang out the bottom, and just covering your nipples... then in tiny shorts, or even panties...
seeing you in different positions, or doing something like exercising - your breasts on the verge of completely falling out... oooh - or the perfect shot, if you were standing over the camera and we could see up your shirt!

dam... that would be a GREAT set!! Wink
nebraska
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:24 pm  Reply with quote

Hey j3a

I only have 1 thing to say about your photo suggestion listed above........

.............BRAVO......j3a.............BRAVO........ big grin

Blessings

nebraska
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:47 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

All great ideas J3 and everyone else!

More great stuff to come in 2007!

Love ya
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:10 pm  Reply with quote

Alley - glad to finally see you here!!! i was wondering if you had been reading these suggestions...
although i never got an answer as to whether or not the upcoming sethouse call was from my idea mentioned above... Curious i'd LOVE to hear that it was!!!

...and thanks for all your support, nebraska!!! Very Happy
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, i got a new one!!
have you ever seen those bikinis that are made out of candy? like the candy necklaces from when we were kids...
here's a pic:

i would LOVE to see you in one of those... and i have a serious sweet tooth, so it wouldn't be a problem for you to get that off during the shoot - just invite me along... Wink

do an online search for "candy bikini" if you want one!
or, i'll even buy it for you if that's what it takes for me to get you into it! bouncy

LOVE YA!!
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:59 pm  Reply with quote

yes, anutha idea!!!

i dunno - it's like a gift.... Wink

Alley - you, some candles, nothing on, in a bathtub full of.... cream omg
just imagine you in a full bath of cream, we can't see anything until you decide to emerge different beautiful parts out of the cream - what a tease! i think you could have a lot of fun with that one...
and so would we!! bouncy
j3a
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 pm  Reply with quote

a CAR WASH!!

mmmm, Alley a set of you washing your car... starting off in a bikini... soap suds everywhere... - how's that for promoting hybrids!!! Very Happy
tyger
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:27 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
a CAR WASH!!

mmmm, Alley a set of you washing your car... starting off in a bikini... soap suds everywhere... - how's that for promoting hybrids!!! Very Happy

That sounds like the idea I posted in the Suggestions for Future Photo Shoots thread on 08/16/06 on page 8. Grrrrreat minds think alike!!! Wink
j3a
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:13 pm  Reply with quote

tyger wrote:
That sounds like the idea I posted in the Suggestions for Future Photo Shoots thread on 08/16/06 on page 8. Grrrrreat minds think alike!!! Wink

dayum - grrrreat memory, tyger... you had to go and look that up, didn't you? don't lie! Wink

...and yes, obviously great minds DO think alike! Very Happy
nebraska
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:10 pm  Reply with quote

Hey J3A

I have been gone for a few weeks , and boy what an amazing whirlwind. Things have been going absolutly awesome. Okay, now that maybe I can settle down for a bit, I need to get caught up on things. So I am back in the forum. Seems like I have missed alot with the forum and chat's. I am way behind.

A hot girl washing a car in a bathing suit and getting all suds up has been done 1,00's of times. What Alley should do is this. Be washing her car, and be wearing a t-shirt, cut to the mid, no bra, very short cut up levi shorts. Forgert about washing with suds and a sponge. Just have her doing amazing things with the water hose and spray. Now that would be a hot set. Very Happy

Blessings

Nebraska
j3a
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:59 am  Reply with quote

Alley, i know you have posed in several styles of hats, bandanas, even a towel and an afro wig!!....

but you haven't posed in a baseball cap or trucker style cap...
i was just wondering how you look in one, or if you have considered tryin one out in a future set??

just another idea for you! Wink

love ya!!
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:10 am  Reply with quote

ok - here's one for maybe your erotica section??

- the whole set of just you and your exquisite beauty, with no nudity
Alley, you already know how beautiful i think you are (we all think so, i'm sure) but i would like the focus to be just on that... and maybe you could tease us a little bit and get really close to some nude shots, but only a tease...
how HOT that would be!

i can already imagine the hate mails for this idea! Wink

but what do you think about it, Alley?
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
ok - here's one for maybe your erotica section??

- the whole set of just you and your exquisite beauty, with no nudity
Alley, you already know how beautiful i think you are (we all think so, i'm sure) but i would like the focus to be just on that... and maybe you could tease us a little bit and get really close to some nude shots, but only a tease...
how HOT that would be!

i can already imagine the hate mails for this idea! Wink

but what do you think about it, Alley?

Damn, j3a. I kinda interested in that idea. It would be interesting if Alley did something like that but knowing Alley, she'll take it too far: teasing us with oh-so-low necklines and oh-so-high miniskirts. Various poses that look like she's about to just spill out of her top and skirt but doesn't. Seeing something like that would definitely drive me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! crazy
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 pm  Reply with quote

tyger wrote:
Seeing something like that would definitely drive me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! crazy

haha - that's kinda where i was goin with that idea, tyger... she already drives us all crazy, but a set like that would push everybody over the edge and make us completely insane!
i can see it now:

the set starts off with a few nice close ups of Alley's angelic face... a smile or two, maybe a "kiss" face, and one of her patented "finger suck" faces - we are already getting aroused...

the next shots pan back allowing us to see that Alley is on her bed, all silk sheets. she does several poses, turned to the side, but just covering up w/ her hand - we scoot closer to the edge of our seats...

next she is facing away from us, still sitting on her bed, looking back over her shoulder, her hair flowing down her back and she is making that "i'm waiting" face. maybe then she gets up on her knees, but barely still covers up to keep it "PG" - we begin to bite our nails...

now she is on her back, camera angle starts off at the end of the bed, then as if we are climbing up on top of her, ending as if we are standing over her. all the while she is rolling around, giggling, lots of close-ups of her beautiful face, many shots coming so close to showing us the treasures but just as we think she is going to remove her hands, we are denied - at this point we are all hitting our keyboards, pulling out our hair, and crying like babies!!

*whew* that was an experience! Wink
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:07 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
tyger wrote:
Seeing something like that would definitely drive me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! crazy

haha - that's kinda where i was goin with that idea, tyger... she already drives us all crazy, but a set like that would push everybody over the edge and make us completely insane!
i can see it now:

the set starts off with a few nice close ups of Alley's angelic face... a smile or two, maybe a "kiss" face, and one of her patented "finger suck" faces - we are already getting aroused...

the next shots pan back allowing us to see that Alley is on her bed, all silk sheets. she does several poses, turned to the side, but just covering up w/ her hand - we scoot closer to the edge of our seats...

next she is facing away from us, still sitting on her bed, looking back over her shoulder, her hair flowing down her back and she is making that "i'm waiting" face. maybe then she gets up on her knees, but barely still covers up to keep it "PG" - we begin to bite our nails...

now she is on her back, camera angle starts off at the end of the bed, then as if we are climbing up on top of her, ending as if we are standing over her. all the while she is rolling around, giggling, lots of close-ups of her beautiful face, many shots coming so close to showing us the treasures but just as we think she is going to remove her hands, we are denied - at this point we are all hitting our keyboards, pulling out our hair, and crying like babies!!

*whew* that was an experience! Wink

Damn, j3a. You sure are a glutton for punishment!!! Wink Laughing
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 pm  Reply with quote

Laughing

punishment by Alley...

i could take that all day, everyday...

and love it!!

Wink