Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Congrats on the new site design!
mt
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't think you could surpass yourself, but you did. I love the blue theme going on. You must've known Blue was my favorite. The graffix is beautiful.

Awwwsome!! Very Happy Exclamation

Down South
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:46 pm  Reply with quote

All right now MT...don't lie...I distinctly remember you saying that Pink was your favorite color during the last chat session...j/k. Wink

Speaking of the chat session...I didn't notice until it was over that it now says "Boob Cam" in the upper right corner. My attention must have been elsewhere...go figure.

Now to the new site design...it looks really good! The space station above the Earth pic on the news and updates header is cool. I liked everything basically...the fonts, colors, etc.

I can see why Alley was so excited...

I goofed on the poll question about the chat times...I meant to click "current schedule" instead of Thursday 10 PM. However I could participate on all of those times except for the AM's. Folks gotta work you know...

tyger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:15 pm  Reply with quote

I agree with MT & DS. The site design are AWESOME!!! Like I said on Thursday, if anybody could outdesign your guys, it would only be your guys! The graphics, the pics, and the fonts are outstanding and it's not difficult to navigate around. The only problem I'm having is with the Heart and Erotica sections that I'm not able to scroll up or down to see everything. I guess those sections aren't completed as of yet. I love the background pics for each section, particularly for News & Updates, Polls, Tattoo, Skin (grrrrrr Wink ), and Erotica with the whip (ohhh...kinky, baby!!! Behave!!! Wink Twisted Evil ). MT's right. No wonder you were so excited during the chat. Hopefully that won't be the only changes to the site so you'll be even MORE excited for the next BOOB chat!!! Wink woot Everybody did a terrific job. Congratulations to all of the site's sucess!!! Very Happy bouncy
santiago
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:39 pm  Reply with quote

The new design looks really cool!! Good job.

Quick question - "Why does it have to be called Boob Cam?"

"Boob Cam" sounds like everytime Alley gets on cam, she's just going to whip out her boobs and be like "there you go" and the chat is over. It's supposed to be a surprise!

Also, there is so much more to Alley than just boobs- magnificent as they are!!
Why does it all have to be about the boobs?

(-----On the other hand, if it was called "Alley's All Over Cam", I'd quit my job, get rid of the girlfriend, and spend every hour of my life waiting for the next chat session. ----Maybe "Boob Cam" isn't such a bad idea after all.)

Here's to seeing more than just boobs. Alley is more than boobs. Smile
Deftones
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:41 am  Reply with quote

Last edited by Deftones on Tue May 01, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
m3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:45 am  Reply with quote

I must say that I absolutely love the new design! Gr8 work! Only one thing.. can anybody tell me what the pic is for the Loyal Members? Is it a bloody (literally) rose with a knife? If so, how does that symbolise LM?

j3a
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:06 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, i gotta agree with everybody else - i really love the new site design!! colors, grafix, navigation ( i like how there are several links to other areas of the site within each section )
Great job!! i am having some of the same problems with scroll bars on a few sections, but obviously there are going to be a few bugs to work out - luv it, tho!!

Also, for M3:

m3 wrote:
I must say that I absolutely love the new design! Gr8 work! Only one thing.. can anybody tell me what the pic is for the Loyal Members? Is it a bloody (literally) rose with a knife? If so, how does that symbolise LM?

here's my take on it:
it does appear to be a rose with a knife and blood on it.... i see the beautiful rose symbolizing the beautiful Alley, and the knife and blood symbolizing our undying devotion to her ( our willingness to let blood for her or to die for her ) hence the "loyal" part of loyal member...
what do you think??
Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:59 pm  Reply with quote

I love the new site design! I've been a member for like the last two year (kinda had to cancel like a couple of months here and there but stayed loyal and came back) and it's defitnaly great to see a new freash lay out. Great Job!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:55 am  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
Quote:
here's my take on it:
it does appear to be a rose with a knife and blood on it.... i see the beautiful rose symbolizing the beautiful Alley, and the knife and blood symbolizing our undying devotion to her ( our willingness to let blood for her or to die for her ) hence the "loyal" part of loyal member...

Hmm you may have a point there.. We are all blooded into the Loyal Members section Very Happy

Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:02 pm  Reply with quote

Yes I agree the new design is nice,(especially the skin section) but there is a problem with the erotica section as mentioned in earlier posts you can't scroll up and down in it at all.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:13 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

tyger wrote:
I agree with MT & DS. The site design are AWESOME!!! Like I said on Thursday, if anybody could outdesign your guys, it would only be your guys! The graphics, the pics, and the fonts are outstanding and it's not difficult to navigate around. The only problem I'm having is with the Heart and Erotica sections that I'm not able to scroll up or down to see everything. I guess those sections aren't completed as of yet. I love the background pics for each section, particularly for News & Updates, Polls, Tattoo, Skin (grrrrrr Wink ), and Erotica with the whip (ohhh...kinky, baby!!! Behave!!! Wink Twisted Evil ). MT's right. No wonder you were so excited during the chat. Hopefully that won't be the only changes to the site so you'll be even MORE excited for the next BOOB chat!!! Wink woot Everybody did a terrific job. Congratulations to all of the site's sucess!!! Very Happy bouncy

Thanks Tyger!!! Thanks alot!! I wanted to let you know that....Rick is working to fix that little OOPSIE. Thanks for pointing that out. We are working on the voice overs and you'll hopefully get those this weekend! I LOVE MY WALLPAPERS! I can't wait for you to see them all!

LOVE YOU LOTS BABY! Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:15 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Deftones wrote:
duuuuude, i loved the old site design but i'll get over it, ................ooooooh Yaaaah, strange things are afoot on the erotica index, Whoa, bogus! There is no scroll bar and I can't even move the page ....

Working to fix that for ya Def Tones.....BABY!
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:18 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

j3a wrote:
Alley, i gotta agree with everybody else - i really love the new site design!! colors, grafix, navigation ( i like how there are several links to other areas of the site within each section )
Great job!! i am having some of the same problems with scroll bars on a few sections, but obviously there are going to be a few bugs to work out - luv it, tho!!

Also, for M3:

m3 wrote:

here's my take on it:
what do you think??

Yeah....kind of dark and strange....hugh? Rick is kinda like that. Very Happy Sorry if it freaked ya out.

XOXO

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:20 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

m3 wrote:
j3a wrote:
Quote:
here's my take on it:

Hmm you may have a point there.. We are all blooded into the Loyal Members section Very Happy

SO LOYAL!!

Undying love......I love that!

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:21 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Eternal Flame wrote:
Yes I agree the new design is nice,(especially the skin section) but there is a problem with the erotica section as mentioned in earlier posts you can't scroll up and down in it at all.

working on it baby!!!

LOVE YA

RickCage
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:58 am  Reply with quote

Hey Fellas, that Erotica bug should be fixed by now - let me know.

Thanks guys for all the props on the site!!

J3A - you hit it right on the head as far as your take on the Loyal Members graphic -

It is kind of morbid I realize, but if it bothers anybody that much, changing it shouldn't be a problem.

WebChief
j3a
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:28 pm  Reply with quote

glad to hear that Rick!!

since there is some symbolism behind the picture, i don't think it is scary or morbid at all - i think it's great, don't change a thing!!
Panda
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 am  Reply with quote

Lovely Alley,

i agree with all, who said, the new design is an very, very great work. Your old web-page was also very good, but the new design is very spectacular and unique.

Your great pics on the various pages are so hot, especially the sexy pics on the skin-page and the absolute hot pic in the news and update page (poster nudes). You looks so unique beautiful at this great poster-nude-set pic.

The best of your web-page isnĀ“t the design, but my incredible dream-women Alley. Only with Alleys beauty and lovely being you can create such an inimitable and brilliant web-page.

I am so curious about the new things, who are coming in wallpapers- and erotica area.

Your web-page is the most erotic page in the whole Internet, because your have the greatest erotic-body on earth.

A lot of LOVE to my dream-women, the one and only lovely Alley.
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:36 am  Reply with quote

The one thing I miss are the preview pics of the next SKIN sets and the other graphics for the News & Update section, especially the graphics for holidays and for special announcements. Is there any way of bringing them back?