Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  lips chapped....
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:35 pm  Reply with quote

im not trying 2 b rude mayb i dont undterstand the whole concept of chat room, but i had made a suggestion n i get in reply "ur funny" how is cycling 12miles 2 work n 12 miles back home 24 miles a day funny...
im at least helping out not consuming gas 2 leave more 4 those less fortunate that may still have 2 drive
the more people 2 ride a bike 2 work will mean lower cost of fuel n helping the environment
having u pose with a bicycle could influence more people 2 throw a leg over a bike save on gas more money in their wallet 2 b able 2 afford a membership of one of the most beautful women ive ever laid my eyes on staying healthier n so on n so on.... anyways i wasnt happy with the session this evening it just felt very selective im sorry if this offends anyone but a message board is where 2 post issues n i hope this can b addressed in sort of manner opposite the lips room....

kriss_lea
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

What u r thinking now is contributing 2 the outcome of ur life. So control those negative thoughts . . .
Down South
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:29 pm  Reply with quote

She probably thought you were joking when you first said it. I did as well. I've never known anyone who had a functioning vehicle and decided to ride their bike to work instead. If you replied during the chat that you weren't joking, then I missed it...but I missed a lot stuff that was said during the chat. Overall I thought the chat was fine tonight...missed the cam Sad . Anyway, keep on biking Wink .

Deftones
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm  Reply with quote

shoot, i missed da chat
Danie
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:24 pm  Reply with quote

Waaa, Alley misunderstood me. Waaa, Alley said I was funny when I tried to tell her I was single handedly stopping Americas dependency on foreign oil. Waaa, Alley didn't focus all of her attention on me.

Quit whining, nobody likes a whiner. Grow up. Nothing was said or done to intentionally ignore or upset the great whisperer.

And maybe this bike thing isn't so great. Seeing how you were 40 minutes late for the chat. Your ass was probably sore also, which would account for the attitude.

Be grateful for what Alley gives us. How could you be upset that the chat didn't go well? It is like saying that the suger isn't sweet enough.

Thanks for posting your comment here to us. We appreciate your trusting us for help.
And the chance to tell you what a disgraceful cheap shot that was to tell Alley it was your last chat at the last minute for some ridiculous reason. After she had said good bye and thanks. Why you didn't say something earlier? I am sure it upset her a little, but of coarse, that was your intention. I hope you will come to your senses and to the next chat, because I know Alley appreciates you. Even if some of us don't appreciate you complaining to Alley during this trying time in her family life. I am sure an apology would go a long way.

I beleive the chat went exceptionately well. I kind of like it when there is no cam, then there is more time to speak with Alley. Of coarse I am not saying I didn't miss the cam, but the alternative is quite nice also.

Danie

whispering feathers
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:19 pm  Reply with quote

Ohh danie ur so funny
ur words dug in2 my side n i cant control myself
ohhh wait yes i can
if u took the time 2 read my post instead of going off in ur reply u might have noticed i did apologize if i had offended anyone
and i did reply back 2 her in the chat but it was either missed or ignored
n in the past i have supported her in any insightful way
n no i dont really care if u appreciate me or not n i do appreciate her in every aspect known 2 poetry n art
i know how 2 make my sacrifice 4 anyone who may cross my path so hey i 4give u 4 not taking ur time
n yes i do know about her father n i asked her about how he was doing so if i were so insensitive i could have not asked but hmmm i believe i did
n if i was 20 minutes late im sorry i didnt blow my kids off 2 do some running around which primarily involved dance n spending a night at a friends house but i was able 2 log on n try n get involved reading other conversation n periodically asking a q here or there letting everyone else have a chance
so.... here if it so important 2 u that a big apology b posted

IM SO SORRY 2 HAVE AN OPINION N POSTING IT HERE

this is why alley has a message board is 2 post ur opinions suggestions thoughts n ideas with no stereotyping

i wasnt lashing out at anyone b4 but id admit im lashing out at u danie

ohh danie will u ever 4give me 4 having a brain n responsibilities

dally
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:52 pm  Reply with quote

Hat's off to you whisper, riding to work, you are making a difference mate. Youll find that in the world a lot of people(billions?) dont drive to work. If they all drove cars instead Americans(point of reference) would be paying $10 a gallon for juice.Believe it. Riding will keep you fit too buddy.
As far as your disappointment yesterday goes , sounds like you were misunderstood. Its not hard in a chat room , context is not easy to get across. I think most people have a bit of trouble with chat rooms, I do, but if you sat down beside me I can talk your ear off. Chin up dude.
I have just one minor issue with your post. I dont believe this board is a place to post issues about Alley and her website. I see this board as an advertising tool for the website. Anyone who stumbles across Alley's work
and goes looking for her website can come into this board and get an impression. If it's a good one , I cant see why more people wouldnt subscribe. If the venture is more lucrative well then Alley and Co. can apply more time to it which would lead to a better experience for everyone . Correct me if Im wrong. I think complaints should be emailed, not picketed out the front of the store. Dont be upset by this whisper, your not making history. Be well.
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:04 am  Reply with quote

i appreciate ur response dally
and i agree this is probably the best web site 2 b a member of
i just wish people could b more visual than with eyes wide shut un like u dally and there is a couple of others i enjoy reading as well tyger, supermark, orange, and esspecially alley her self there is probably a few i fail 2 mention...
i do love this place and i think of everyone here as family since we r all members n if anyone should have an issue i do believe it should b brought out so we can all share our insight with a positive input

"When somebody actually listens 2 us, it creates us, it makes us unfold and expand, and ideas actually begin 2 grow within us and come 2 life."

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:26 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Alright guys...

I didn't read the last 2-3 posts here....but I KNOW where this is going....and it's not a happy place.

First, I would like to say that I'm sorry if Whispering Feathers misunderstood me....when I said you guys are funny. When I say this kind of thing....either in the chat room or here.....I'm generalizing my comment to everyone....not to 1 person or 1 comment.

When I said that particular thing.....I wasn't even responding to you, whispering feathers. I was responding to other people who were being funny.

In the chat room.....(especially)...it's SOOOOO hard to answer everyone's questions or to respond to everyone's comments. I really do hope you understand this.....and PLEASE don't ever take anything I say (in the chat room especially) personal. I do respect your actions of riding your bike to work. I think that's GREAT!!! More people should definitely do that, for many reasons....

Whispering Feathers...I have always loved hearing your words/comments/feedback...and I still do.

Thanks for sharing your feelings with me/us here. That is the key to every good relationship....communication.

Thanks again and I hope to continue to have your presense in my chat room and forum.

LOVE YA LOTS!!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mbeal78
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:05 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Alley,...

I would love to have you chap your lips with me.

LOL
mbeal78