Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  An All Natural Alley?
EGM92
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:38 am  Reply with quote

Hello Alley and the ABNation Very Happy

Alley I've been following your career since I first seen you in playboy back in '98 (I think Smile ) and have been a member of your site for longer then I can remember. Through the years your style, unique style of photography has kept me coming back for more Very Happy Looking through the older photosets in the loyal members I came to realize that I really liked those older ones better then most of the new sets in recent years. I don't exactly know what it is about those older sets but I guess you can say they look less digitally enhanced is the best way I can think of putting it. Have you ever thought about doing a set with little to no makeup or air brushing, so us fans can see the all natural Alley? Don't get me wrong I love all the outfits you wear, how your your styled hair and makeup make you look super sexy etc. It's not like you need all that makeup and air brushing, you look beautiful just the way you are Embarassed I personally would love to see something like that, I guess you could call it amateur style photography. Just so we could see some of the fresh natural Alley behind all the makeup and such. Smile

I hope this doesn't offend you or anyone else in any way, it's just a comment/suggestion. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Loyal Fan

EGM92