Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Neww photo sessions
dickmoyer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:15 am  Reply with quote

It is heartwarming to see that you have taken some of our creative ideas for your photo session such as Whipped Cream, Baby Oil and a Car for the settings and moods. You truly do respond to your web site members and that is one totally cool reasom why we all love you so.
FEEL THE LOVE ALLEY!!! YOU ARE OUR DREAM ANGEL
Dick
mtsnuffy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:52 pm  Reply with quote

Just have a few questions out of curiousity. I was wondering how you decide upon locations for shooting as well as what it is you will be wearing. Do you have to shop a lot or do others do it for you? Do you come up with the names for the photo sets? Perhaps a cool idea would be to have some sort of contest in which loyal members get to name an unnamed set. The idea you like best and ultimately use would receive some kind of reward. Just an idea. By the way, each photo set gets better and better. I would kind of like to see a set with no nudity at all; just you being casual, like in jeans and a tanktop or something. That would be hot. I like any set you post, but just wanted to post some ideas because it must be hard to continue to come up with creative ways to express yourself. Much love to you!

mtsnuffy
Danie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:25 pm  Reply with quote

mtsnuffy wrote:
... I would kind of like to see a set with no nudity at all; just you being casual, like in jeans and a tanktop or something. That would be hot...

mtsnuffy

Good call mtsnuffy. Alley has such beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, wonderful smile and is so photogenic. But usually I am so distracted by her boobs and shapely butt to give that the attention it deserves. I would love to have Alley do a new set with no nudity. My favorite Alley is mysterious Alley! Cool

Danie