Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Quick question for Alley
thomaspc
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:30 am  Reply with quote

First let me say thanks for the message board and that I have been a member since the your first site. I also own every comic and Action figure variant.

Alley is the only web/adult/supermodel that consistently updates her site.

My question is have you thought about doing a video shoot for your site that’s not a “Behind the scenes” video but a dedicated video shoot. Something like a “Video centerfold” type of shoot? I can see that there are a lot of video questions on the message board so I guess you can tell that your fans want to see more. I hope we are not putting too much pressure on you for that. I would even be happy with a video of you on the beach in a bathing suit. You should always do as much nudity as you feel comfortable with.

Maybe I just miss ABTV. It was a hot site. I loved all the dirty talk on ABTV. It used to really get my heart thumpin. Let me make a suggestion. Maybe you could shoot a monthly video of you reading emails from your fans and answering questions or something like that.

Alley is number 1 love
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:23 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

HI Thomas,

Thank you for your nice post.

I would love to do a dedicated video shoot but I have to do it when the time is right. It's really hard when you run your own site because you have a zillion things to do and worry about. That is definitely on my things to do list....it's just I want to create a REALLY good DVD and not just put anything together. That means it will take some time. Do you know what I mean?

ABTV was hot! I had a lot of fun doing it...

Thanks for your input!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net