Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Words of Thanks & A Special "Bathing" Request
Rumplestiltskin
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Alley,

I am really pleased you set up this forum which I recently found out about. It is a big turn on for me to know you read it, post regularly and are interested to know people's feedback and ideas for your shoots. Thanks.

I have been a fan since 1998 when I first discovered your beauty in Playboy magazines here in England, then it got better and better as I could download your sexy shoots on the web and even get to see you in your movie clips and hear your fantastic Texan accent for the first time!

My all time favourite sets have to be RiseNShine, LittleTeddy and best of all Wet & Wild (I hope I got all the names right). In my opinion I would love to see more of you in the bath, I just think it is the most sexy looking you have ever been in those shoots and you are looking so great now it would be a real treat for all us devoted admirers. Something like your recent Gucci & Main Course sets, but more of your brilliant nude body and breasts and more in the water please!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and reply, it would make my day. Very Happy

RS.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:11 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Hello! and Welcome!! Very Happy

I'm glad you've been enjoying my pics through out time. I think that's the BEST!!!!

I love your input. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. More water shots....indeed! I have a set coming out next month...that I think you would love. I'm nude in a bath tub...and there are some amazing booty shots! Very Happy The only bad part is...no water. Crying or Very sad Maybe next time! Very Happy Did you get to see the photo set H2O? I am very wet in that photo set. View it and let me know what you think.

Lots of Love

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
parallax
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:24 pm  Reply with quote

No water...no problem!!! Very Happy