Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Dear Alley: Videos
jtr
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:42 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley. My name is Jay and I've been a faithful foot soldier in your legion of fans for several years now Smile Thanks for starting this message board and sharing your scarce spare time with us.
I'm writing to encourage you to consider offering videos/DVDs for sale. I know you were asked this a few days ago and said you would eventually, but I just wanted to politely emphasize to you that I really think they would be hugely successful.
I'm suggesting something similar to the Playtime videos with which you're probably familiar (Jesse Capelli has done several of them). They're very tasteful, they don't seem to require too much work or time and they're absolutely worth their weight in gold to the fans. They're a great way to show off some personality along with your figure, and you could show as much or as little below-the-waist nudity as you want.
I know you offer some online video, but VHS or DVD is far superior. You could make it exclusive to your fan club members and I guarantee the response will make it profitable. In fact, I'll be first in line.
Just wanted to say that. Sorry if I wrote too much.

Thanks for listening... and thanks for being you.
Jay Wink
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:17 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks Jay!

Thank you for your advice on DVD's. I hope RICK Cage's reads this post. He's the one who would do my video. He's so good at what he does...plus I trust him the most.

I will do a DVD....but in time....when I'm ready and I know I have enough GOOD footage for it.

If only there were 10 extra hours in a day Smile

Much Love

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net