Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Alley´s Clips
bernardo
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:16 am  Reply with quote

Hello Alley.

First of all, sorry about my english, I am from Spain.

I think you are one of the hottest girl in the net, and your site is great too.

But i just wanted to make some suggestions about the site:

I think that the movieclips should be a little more "rogue", just like the pictures, with a little more pussy in them.

And it would be great to have a girl-girl section with pictures of you with other models. Sure there are a lot of models willing to pose with you.
Angela Taylor, Felicia Tang, Sandee Westgate, Jana Cova, Victoria Zdrok, Sunny Leone,...

What about doing a webcam session in the morning? It´s for European people. Or better, Could you put the webcam session´s pictures or video in the site?

Thank You
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:04 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you for the compliments and thank you for your suggestions too.

Hmmm...about showing more pussy in my videos... I think doing that is a little too "raw" for me. I feel more comfortable doing it only in photographs. For some reason in front of a video camera seems a little too real...a little too personal and doing it in front of a photography camera is a little more fantasy and i like that better. I feel a lot more relaxed and 150% comfortable in front of a photo camera. I feel I've master the cause and effect of being in front of the camera Wink

I might one day start shooting with other models but before I do....the shoot has to be very creative and artistic and not just two models going at it. I'm not really about that anyway....but I don't mind incenuating (oh gosh did I spell that right?). If I start shooting with other models it will be when everybody least expects it.

I really like your idea of posting up web cam photos on my site. Thanks.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
orange
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:11 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I really like your idea of posting up web cam photos on my site. Thanks.

+ 1 Very Happy
sparrow
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:53 pm  Reply with quote

I agree to Alley at this point. No pinkies. That is not hte Alley i know.. I only want her to be normal. I love the pictures where she is teasing with her t-shirt or bra allmost topless(near to see the nipples. And when she is smiling, I love that spessial smile she sometimes get, here eyes are so cloes together and here smile goes from ear to ear. You Go GIRL!

a last thing, how is it with your Cat?! Ill remember you got a cat from your boyfriend(that lucky son of a b### Very Happy ) for 2 or 3 years ago. You should take some photo's where he/she is included (and i mean the cat) Smile.

Robert

petrucci
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:28 am  Reply with quote

What about doing a webcam session in the morning? It´s for European people. Or better, Could you put the webcam session´s pictures or video in the site?

Complety agree. I´m spanish too and I´d love to see the chat rooms sessions at least in pictures. Thanks