Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  PLAYBOYS NEWS STAND SPECIALS!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

WOW! Some good shots guys!

Thank you for sharing!!

Very Happy GREAT MEMORIES!

I remember, when I shot the one on the rock with the piece of grass in my mouth. I was shooting in Central Park and there was this one guy who was watching....and I was so pissed off and kind of mouthy towards him. As a model...you should just let the producer and photographer handle it. It's a funny memory.... What the heck were we doing shooting in Central Park anyway? We used to shoot in public from time to time. I remember going in to an ice cream store after shooting in Coney Island. I had on a long coat covering me....and underneath was skimpy lingerie with body parts hanging out. I remember all kinds of people in the store and in line. We went in...and we sneaked in shots while I was in line. I just turned my back towards everyone and we did a few really quick. As soon as someone turned I was quick to play it off. Those were the ballsy days... LOL I would never do that these days.... LOL

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
bigwhisker
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie -- Jan/Feb 2000

Damn, that is nice....so many hot ladies only makes you appreciate Alley all the more!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil[/img]

BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
bigwhisker
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie - Jan/February 2001

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
bigwhisker
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie - Jan/February 1997

Ohhhh yeah! Maybe one of the first times I ever laid eyes on the lovely AB....and just about as hot now as I remember it back then!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 am  Reply with quote

PB Special Editions - May 2008

Not quite 'old school'....but this was a really nice set!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:42 am  Reply with quote

Twister auditions, anyone??

Pretty good proof that AB can be flexible when she needs too! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

There's something about this particular shot that I always liked. It really was a great Special Editions set. Found it kind of funny that this was posted under the 'Hot Housewives' section.... Hah! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 am  Reply with quote

Forget where this appeared....It's tagged under 1997. Still love the pose 17 years later! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:54 am  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie - Reader's Choice (1998)

Wish I knew what happened to some of these other girls. After Alley, Maria and Petra were two of my 90's favorites! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I remember, when I shot the one on the rock with the piece of grass in my mouth. I was shooting in Central Park and there was this one guy who was watching....and I was so pissed off and kind of mouthy towards him. As a model...you should just let the producer and photographer handle it. It's a funny memory.... What the heck were we doing shooting in Central Park anyway? We used to shoot in public from time to time. I remember going in to an ice cream store after shooting in Coney Island. I had on a long coat covering me....and underneath was skimpy lingerie with body parts hanging out. I remember all kinds of people in the store and in line. We went in...and we sneaked in shots while I was in line. I just turned my back towards everyone and we did a few really quick. As soon as someone turned I was quick to play it off. Those were the ballsy days... LOL I would never do that these days.... LOL

That's the best part of posting these images here -- we get the AB 'behind the scenes' commentary that you wouldn't otherwise get. Of course, we'd enjoy the pictures without such information, but it really does make them that much better. Some of these pictures we've been enjoying for a long time!!! Smile Smile Smile

j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm  Reply with quote

were you talking about this set Alley?

j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm  Reply with quote

bigwhisker wrote:
j3a wrote:
...and if i remember correctly, my eyes, my heart, and my c*ck all simultaneously exploded Laughing

I think the same thing happened to me on a few of those oldies....and it must have looked a little something like this:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hey buddy... i'm not sure, but you might want to get that checked... Laughing
j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

i wish i had these larger and better quality... Crying or Very sad

j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

i just noticed that was my 1000th post Very Happy

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm  Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
i just noticed that was my 1000th post Very Happy

Congrats....but this thread is for Alley's hot maracas, not yours!! Wink Wink Wink

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm  Reply with quote

BlueNudes -- w/ Leanna Scott

I always thought Alley and Leanna made one smokin' hot combo. I think J3A is already getting idea for his dream 3-some! Wink Wink Wink Wink

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie - Jan/Feb 1997

Such a gorgeously fierce pose! Smile Smile

...and I think every guy wanted to taste some of Alley's 'noodles' after this one!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:56 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie - Jan/Feb 1999

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 pm  Reply with quote

Book of Lingerie Classic 1996 - Special Editions

That was a GREAT issue!!! Smile Smile Smile

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm  Reply with quote

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:17 am  Reply with quote

Gotta throw in some Mac and Bumble memories just for fun....although I'm thinking (with all their hot sets) maybe we ought to have a dedicated M&B thread (???).....

Hot muff....Hot stuff!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 am  Reply with quote

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:45 am  Reply with quote

Last edited by bigwhisker on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:56 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

WOW!! Those are some shots!!! The funny thing is, that's not even half of them!

Great Memories! No J3, that ice cream parlor was not the shot.... I had on a long coat the whole time and the shot was candid.

Yeah, that's funny that one shot was under "Hot Housewives" I guess Playboy needed to fill some space?

I had never seen that one Playboy Supplement cover image Big Whisker. Thanks for sharing. It is a great shot!

Gosh some of these images that I shot in NYC for Playboy.....just clicked. I mean, everything we did....make up/hair/wardrobe/lighting/poses all worked together just magically! Once you find the right team, it really shows in the pictures! Gen Nishino was my all time favorite photographer to work. He was excited about shooting, just as I was. He was always excited to shoot me... He always knew how to maximize the angles I would give him. I felt connected into the camera through him. It was great chemistry along with my fav make up artist in NY and of course my my fav NY Playboy producer. Crazy how it all started long ago....on a casting call in NY while I was wearing my American flag swimsuit.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
bigwhisker
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
WOW!! Those are some shots!!! The funny thing is, that's not even half of them!

Tell me about it! I use to have a huge stash of mostly scans from the 'old' Book of Lingerie days (1996-2002ish) on a spare hard drive....must have been at least 250 varying in JPEG quality. But I don't know what happened to it! Sad Sad Sad

Quote:
Yeah, that's funny that one shot was under "Hot Housewives" I guess Playboy needed to fill some space?

...Or maybe PB took a secret poll and you came out No.1 as the person you'd most like to become your future 'hot housewife'! Wink Wink Wink

Quote:
I had never seen that one Playboy Supplement cover image Big Whisker. Thanks for sharing. It is a great shot!

Yup yup. Probably not as 'well known' as some of your other shots...but still pretty damn sexy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
...Crazy how it all started long ago....on a casting call in NY while I was wearing my American flag swimsuit.

Now there would be a fun 'retro' photoshoot to bring that swimsuit back....if you still have that swimsuit buried deep somewhere in the Alley archives! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am  Reply with quote

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 am  Reply with quote

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:12 am  Reply with quote

Who is that lucky black man in there? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by bigwhisker on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:15 am  Reply with quote

Last edited by bigwhisker on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am  Reply with quote

bigwhisker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 am  Reply with quote

w/ the always lovely Stacey Sanches!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

w/ Jaime Hammer and Courtney Culkin

w/ one of my other 90's favs....Morena Corwin!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile