Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Full Moon (hot hot hot)!!
orange
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 pm  Reply with quote

Shocked Oh My God, let me be vampire in your side! I want to be your Edward Cullen! You're right, this set is spectacular, bloody HOT !! Thank you Beauty Alley! Very Happy
mooart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 pm  Reply with quote

WWWOOOOWWWW, what a gorgeous, sexy photo set! This one could be my NEW all time favorite—you are the HOTTEST vampire of all time—my neck is all yours!!

Love everything about this creative set, the lighting, mood, outfit, and super sexy poses, the overall look is unique and the model is stunning and very seductive!

Quote:
This is the most sexiest vampire you’ll ever see! The photos have an old European look to them that makes this set SPOOKTACULAR! Some images look like a painting! Some images will make you twitch, some images will make you hot, some images will make you moan, some images will make you drizzle!!

Twitch - 28287
Hot - 28266
Moan - 28261
Drizzle - 28260

Instant classic Alley!

love
rufus
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:10 pm  Reply with quote

Mmmmmmm, Yummm yum yummmmm.

I have this urge to fly to the West.

mt
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

Fuuckk! This set is good.

Going forward, I will reference this set every time sucking is the subject of conversation. I mean...every part of the body that should be sucked is shown perfectly in this shoot.

Absolutely love the bite marks on the breast. The vamp is so hungry, she bit&sucked herself for nourishment. There's a lot more to say, but perhaps it's best to save it for those "private" conversations whistling Laughing

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

That's funny! I was VERY interested in knowing what you thought about this set since it was a little bit out of the ordinary. I didn't know if some of you would be in to the vampire teeth and blood thing or not. I think if it's done right.....it could be VERY hot! In this case, it really worked and IS SO HOT!!

I LOVE LOVE the strong striking make up in this set too! It's like WHOA!

I agree!! Everything about this set was GREAT!

My photographer did a great job with making my black hair show up against the black backdrop by giving it blue highlights.

LOVE LOVE IT!! Yes, this is one of BEST ones!

P.s. Don't you love....how this month took you on a roller coaster ride.....with such warmth, softness, then got a little edgier but still soft.....then BAM....really took you over the edge!

LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Have a Happy Halloween boys!!

MUAHHHHHH

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net