Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Lastest Video Clips???
YDB
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 am  Reply with quote

I'm not sure to whom I should direct this to. Confused

I'm curious about the frequency of new videos to the "Lastest Video Clips" section. Curious

The "Eyes" video archive recycles older videos, weekly.

And at one point, there was a new video, for the "Lastest Video Clips", monthly.
Perhaps it hasn't been noticed, but as of this year to date, there have been only three.

Will new videos posted at this current rate???
Or will they resume at closer to the previous monthly schedule???

Cordially,

YDB
kriss_lea
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am  Reply with quote

I'm with him on this subject. Knowing that patience is a virtue . . . but feeling severe withdrawals! While on the subject, the same thing goes for the Loyal Lips Webcam Pics section. We are but mere mortals deprived of having things to look forward to . . . Sad
Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm  Reply with quote

Oh yeah I was gonna make a thread on this subject a while back but never got around to it. but the new video schedule or lack of it to be blunt is just plain awful. We're lucky to get a video in a three month span. and when we do its from a set from a couple or so years ago. Now I know it was brought up a while back that every set doesn't have a video but there should be some thought put into when the video comes out.

Lets say I really like the current set riding hood. And I really would like to see a video for it. but i would have to say "Whew I really like this set can't wait to see the video in 2013." Now why is it like that?

A perfect system for me and reasonable too I think is catch up whatever videos that are being held back. Then make a set video schedule. maybe like one good video a month. Like the 15th of every month. And so video aren't so far off from the picture sets they are related too. Maybe they can be released in the same month.

For example We had Alice on the 11th then release video for Alice on the 15th then release pic sets for Riding hood and fantasy camp on 21st and 31st. This is a system I can live with. Although I would love for all sets to have videos. Riding hood I'm looking at you.

Anyway that just my two cents on this subject I've been holding back.

rubeN
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 pm  Reply with quote

Good point there Eternal Flames.

The videos really lag the sets by at least 2-3 years. So yeah, if u really enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland set and hoped there was a video, u would have to wait a very long time. What would be great is to release the photo set along with a video of it.

What would be even better is for one day, release all the videos that aren't published to catch up and then start release videos along with the photo sets.