Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Twinkle Twinkle
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:15 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Unwrap my first set of this holiday season!! It includes the perfect amount of sparkle, twinkle and twitches! Relax and unwind as you pleasure all of your senses…. ENJOY!

What a way to start off the holiday season!!! Speaking of unwrapping, what an interesting way to use that wrapping in pics 23556 through 23562, 23573, and 23578. Wink I dunno but I always like pics of Alley barely wearing something and yet it somehow covers everything (at least for a little while before she shows off all the goods!!! Wink Twisted Evil Other pics I love are pics 23564-23565, 23570-23572, 23578 and 23581.

Okay I'll come out and say it, out of all the pics in the set, there were none of Alley's ass...AGAIN. No side shots or anything (and I'm NOT a fan of side butt shots). The reason I went gaga over Blonde Bombshell was the fact that there was a bare ass pic in it for the first time in several sets. I know we all have our different aspects of what we like about Alley and that we sometimes miss out on those aspects in the sets but still...I mean, Alley's butt naked in Twinkle Twinkle but no pics of Alley's naked butt?? It just seems that there are ass pics every fourth or fifth set that's put out and that Alley's ass just seem to be neglected as far as priority in the sets. There...it's off my chest. It was something that has been bothering me for awhile. But on to bigger (like me! Wink ) and better things (again like me!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil ).

We now have to wait a few more days before Great Harvest and the first mystery set of the year (I know that I loved the last mystery set you did!!! Wink ). I hope that you're under my tree for Christmas for me to unwrap and for me to be under you for your Christmas present!!! Grrrrr!!! Booiiinnnggg!!!woot Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

HI Tyger,

OKAY, I promise....I WILL concentrate on MORE booty pics just for you!!!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
chico
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 pm  Reply with quote

I think the store needs to be restocked for the holiday season
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you for your idea!! I will re-stock it for sure!

Look for new items this week...
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:16 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
HI Tyger,

OKAY, I promise....I WILL concentrate on MORE booty pics just for you!!!

Very Happy

Just for me??? Ahhhh...thanks Alley. You sure do know me sooo well!!! Wink Twisted Evil Seriously Alley, I REALLY appreciate you keeping that more in mind for your sets in the future.