Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  I'm loving my new Droid X
Zombie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 am  Reply with quote

Wow! Now with the 2.2 Froyo update for the Droid X, Alley's site works perfect! The only thing I wasn't able to do was play any of the games. That's shockwave though I believe and not just flash, going to look into it, maybe there's a way?

Gotta love these new smartphones today. They're basically like mini computers now. I personally think the Droid X is one of the best out there, I'm not being biased just because I have one, but because it has the largest screen out there and that makes it easier and better to view the internet on and streaming video or what have you. Even if I was still on my Blackberry Storm I'd be jealous of the Droid X, the main reason I finally did my upgrade for it.

You know what would be a great idea Alley? Either making app's for like the Android Market and probably stuff for like iPhones and iPods in Apple's Marketplace. I don't have a current iPod Touch though. Also when releasing wallpapers on the site, have them in different sizes.

Kind of like one for a regular widescreen monitor like it is now and then another as a mobile wallpaper. I've tried using pics I have of you and or finding mobile device wallpapers on the web and they just don't always work out that great or arent formatted/sized correctly. Being the professionals that you all are I know you all would do all that stuff perfectly!

But the site works great on my device, it's awesome!