Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Boy Toy
tyger
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
For this set I am your, BOY TOY! There are plenty of ass lovin’ images for you to enjoy!! This outfit is something that I bought when I first visited Los Angeles about 18 years ago and it still looks HOT, especially when it’s being pulled and tugged on!

Grrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil My first review in a loooong while but boy...do I LOVE Boy Toy!!! woot This was an amazing set. I was hoping for an actual 'boy' might make an appearance in the set to be the said 'toy', but if it wasn't going to be me (because we all know I'm Alley's official 'toyfriend' Wink Twisted Evil ), then it really shouldn't be anybody at all. Laughing

I love pics 22655, 22668-22669, 22676 and 22678-22682. Alley said there would be a whole lot of 'ass lovin' pics for us to enjoy (which there is no secret that I love love !!!), and there were PLENTY for me to enjoy!!! Wink Twisted Evil woot Without a doubt, the pics of the set are pics 22656-22661 and 22665-22666. One word...BOOOOOIIIINNNGGGG!!!!! woot Twisted Evil bouncy The ONLY thing that could have made Boy Toy better is if there was some of those pics were of Alley's bare ass itself (as in the body-centeric theme I came up with in the Suggestions for Upcoming Sets thread) but still BOOIINNGGage nonetheless. Wink I can't wait to B Teased!!! Wink Grrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil
Young Gotti
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am  Reply with quote

alley, u really need to stop acting like u can take it and handle.. cuz im pretty sure if the right size **** comes from behind, it wouldnt be boytoy, it be boy-destroy!!! hollaaaaaa!
anubis13031975
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 am  Reply with quote

000022679 Why!!!!!! the hand!!!! Crying or Very sad

mt
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm  Reply with quote

Always a nice thing when you PRESENT your fine ass for our viewing pleasure. Damn, that's a fine looking piece of ...! Wink

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

You guys crack me up!!

I miss all of you with your fun personalities!!

Very Happy

Tyger....I've missed you!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Eternal Flame
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am  Reply with quote

I'm pretty late to comment on this but this set was a breath of fresh air for ass lovers. Just like some members seem to be obsessed with Alleys Pussy. I can't get enough of Alley's ass. Of those two things, ass get the less attention. I think every set should have a lil bit of alley's magnificent butt in it.

I love to see more sets with alley on all fours with dangling boobs with ass towards the camera. *faints thinking about*. also more bare ass shots without any hands in the way would be heavenly.

This was a very nice set overall though. *Hopes there is a video*