Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Hurricane IKE
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Hello To Everyone,

Many of you might already know that I'm from Houston, TX. Well, my entire family still lives along the Houston coast in TX. Hurricane IKE has hit that area REALLY hard!!! My Mom's house was completely under water and 1/2 of her house was ripped apart. There was and still is SO much flooding out there! The best place to view clips and images is to google the local news web sites out there in Houston, TX. My Mom is safe though although her dog was left behind because she couldn't find him. Her neighbor who stayed behind saw the dog when the storm came and captured him....but then fell in the water after a huge wall of water came crashing down on him. He lived to tell his sad story. Once he fell in the water with her dog....he was hit by a large branch on his head and he knew he had to let go of the dog. He saw her dog drown. He then swam several blocks in the dark...while power lines were down around him. He only saw when flashes of lightening struck and only long enough for him to see the floating dead bodies in the water. He finally got on top of a roof....where he was found later the next day by a helicopter. He was sent to a hospital for trauma. My younger brother is safe....he left to Austin but my other brother is missing. My youngest brother received a cell phone message from him but it was unclear and he was breaking up. We still don't know where he's at and if he's okay. No one has heard from my Dad at all. This was the biggest scariest thing I've seen in my life time as well as my family's. We are hoping and thinking that everyone is safe....and the problem is the telephone systems out there. I just wanted to share my story with you..... Thank you for listening.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mooart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, what a story! I'm so sorry to hear about this Alley, your family has endured a true catastrophe, what a living nightmare. My thoughts definitely go out to your family and to you. I hope you hear from your Brother and Dad very soon! Please keep us updated.
YDB
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm  Reply with quote

Alley:

I will definitely keep you, your family, & all of those who (were / are) affected by this hurricane, in my thoughts & prayers.

Again, I am surprised by the destructive nature of hurricanes. Being from NYC, I have no idea what it is like, to experience such an event. I wish I never, or most of my family (South Carolina) will never have to go through such a thing.

Obviously, keep us updated, when you can. And I hope by the time you read these comments, and those of the others, you will have reestablished contact with all of your family members.

Sincerely,
With XOXOXO,

YDB
mt
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 pm  Reply with quote

Let's hope it's just the down phone lines and cell towers that is preventing your bro and dad from calling. Sorry your mom's dog didn't make it.

We certainly care about you and your family so feel free to share if you get the urge.

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks guys!

Well, luckily my Dad and bro are okay. Although my Mom hasn't been able to hug my brothers or anything. She's only been able to talk to them briefly on the phone. The worries will still continue though for everyone in my family until the water and debris fully go away......because the worry of my brothers getting stuck in the waters, bebris or finding themselves without water or food is still worrisome. The good news is that TX is George Bush's state so I'm sure he will do his best to clean things up fast and give help to everyone in TX.

My Mom and two bros still haven't seen each other.....and I will feel a lot better once everyone gets back together again.....and everyone knows for sure where everyone else is.....and where they will stay.

Thanks for the support! I have faith that everything will be okay again soon.

Thanks for listening.

XOOX
ALLEY

Young Gotti
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 am  Reply with quote

my prayers and thoughts go out to u and ur family sweetheart..
orange
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:59 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, I feel sorry for what happened to your family and the people from Texas. I hope you'll have soon good news from all your family. My thoughts go to all the people who suffer the natural anger in Texas, Cuba and other countries.
Ronald
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Admin

Wow. That bites. Sorry to hear about what happened to your family.

Here are visuals.

http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/hurricanes/ike/photo-comparisons/bolivar.html

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
tyger
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm  Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your family, Alley. That was a chilling story that you told but I'm glad that everyone in your family is safe and accounted for. I know that it's a load off of your mind. Hopefully it won't take long for both your family and TX to bounce back after Ike and that we never see a hurricane the size of Ike again (or any hurricane for that matter). A friend of mine's family lives in Beaumont. He said there was some damage but all of his family were okay. Like everybody's said, my prayers go out to you, your family, and everybody who was affected by Ike. Please keep us updated on your family or anything else you want to talk about.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks guys!

Smile

BillTheCat
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, I'm so sorry to hear about everything your family went through in the storm. But I'm glad to hear they are all okay. Of course my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
-Bill
giando1983
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm  Reply with quote

I'm sorry for what happened to your family, as well for not remind me that you came from TX

You are on my thoughts and I hope all will come to an happy end sooner!

Luv ya!
Giando

#1 FAN from Italy
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:44 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you...

giando1983
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thank you...

You're welcome! Keep all of us update on this Smile Did you were able to talk with them yet?

Giando

#1 FAN from Italy
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am  Reply with quote

hello mi amor! i'm sorry i haven't been able to get on the comp for some time now...

when i saw the path that ike was going to be taking, i immediately thought of you and your family. and when it finally hit, and i saw the damage it left in its wake, i began praying for your family and everyone else that ike affected...

i'm glad to see that your family members are ok (except for your mom's poor dog Crying or Very sad ) wow, what a traumatic experience that must have been for them and you... i hope that everything works out for them, and that help arrives to get everyone there back on their feet - i pray this administration learned from katrina what NOT to do!!

my best to you and your family!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you J3.

Thanks....

Smile