Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Gallery: Sapphire
BillTheCat
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:12 am  Reply with quote

Wow, Alley. Sapphire really lights my fire. Very Happy That color looks great with your beautiful skin tone. Thanks for an awesome kickoff to my weekend.
bernardo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am  Reply with quote

Sorry but i think 000018986 is one of the worst pics I´ve seen of Alley.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks for being so honest Bernardo! j/k Your post is actually funny.

Now, to everyone who thinks that EVERYONE always likes to only kiss my ass....and blow smoke up my ass....here's your proof that everyone does not. There have been plenty of times when the most popular poster here on the forum have said that they LOVE this and they LOVE that.....but at the same time....they also express their opinions if they don't like something as well.

So when I do get a lot of praise...I really do believe that it is sincere and not just a lot of smoke.

Personally.....I really LOVE some of the shots in this set. I don't like them all but I REALLY REALLY love most...then again....that's how I usually feel about the sets. Sometimes there are sets where I LOVE the entire set....but more often I only LOVE some or most.

Anyway....I hope you at least love and appreciate the REALLY REALLY good ones!

XOXO
ALLEY

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
YDB
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:23 am  Reply with quote

bernardo wrote:

AlleyBaggett wrote:
...There have been plenty of times when the most popular poster here on the forum have said that they LOVE this and they LOVE that.....but at the same time....they also express their opinions if they don't like something as well.

...Sometimes there are sets where I LOVE the entire set....but more often I only LOVE some or most...

Alley:

Well it has been said before, criticism is fine, as long as you understand that there is a real person, with feelings, on the other end of it.

Bernardo, if 000018986 isn't a one you love, then you must think the same about 000019004.
It appears to be the same. Crying

0000189000 looks to be a better version of this similiar pose. Tongue

Cordially,

YDB
boombags
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:17 pm  Reply with quote

bernardo wrote:

I wouldnt be that harsh, but I do think that Alley needs to have serious words with the photographer of the last few sets.

The color balance in the sets has been terrible, with far too much blue in the skin tones (such as in 18982, where it appears you have a blue scalp). The sets also have a blurry-low resolution feel to them rather than a nice, in focus crisp look to them. And not blurry in any sort of an artistic way, it just feels like a lower quality camera.
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:15 am  Reply with quote

BillTheCat wrote:
Wow, Alley. Sapphire really lights my fire. Very Happy That color looks great with your beautiful skin tone. Thanks for an awesome kickoff to my weekend.

Beautiful skin tone ??? Dude, what have you been smoking ?? Shocked

18989 and 18990 are some of the hottest pics I've seen - everyone loves to see more of Alley's lovely petals. Fuck skin tone, camera angles, lighting, the moon and the stars etc, that actually make the pics look nice, and worth my hard earned every month in membership, my hard cock just wants Alley's pussy and tits, nothing else.

Wink

(And yes Msal, I did have my tongue in my cheek when I wrote this Razz )
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 am  Reply with quote

well, Alley, i think you look incredible in this set! absolutely beautiful Very Happy

as for the critisisms (sp?) in this thread....
i understand how you can't love every pic of Alley, but at least have a bit of class if you must express your dislike.... and maybe be a bit more constructive with it - say exactly what it is you don't like Rolling Eyes
if you're not helping, then you are just being mean! Confused
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Okay....I went back and I strongly disagree that pic # 000018986
is the worst pic ever.

I think it's okay.... I don't think it's the worst and I don't think it's the best....but I do think it's okay.

All the pics that I put I think are either okay or REALLY GREAT! I don't put up any pictures that I THINK are awful.....otherwise I wouldn't put them up.

I believe I am a very honest person....when it comes to telling you what I really think about my own images.

If something sucks...I'll agree or tell you about it....or if something turns out great....I'll let you know...or I'll tell you about it.

ANYWAY...hopefully you can enjoy all your FAVS in this set! Oh and YES....if you are going to say that something isn't so hot....it would help if you said why you think that. Thanks.

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
fullback
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 pm  Reply with quote

This set was a step backwards after the resurgence with Harvey. I have to agree with some of the others that the last photo is very unflattering. But I wouldn't worry, since nobody has ever hit 1.000. Razz
misfit4100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:33 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, I can't agree with everything said here. I think that you have raised the bar pretty high and so each set we are coming to expect something amazing.

I think my favorite shots in the entire set are 980, 981, and that is kind of sad in some ways since you are almost fully dressed. The reasons why I love these shots is becuase it is just you and your incredible beauty. I didn't like 979 as much because i think the lighting on your makeup disguised your full beauty.

The only real ones that I would like to point out that could have been much better are 989 and 990. You have been so much more revealing to us lately. These shots could have been gold and I think you may have had much better reviews, but they come just short of stunning shots because of the partially obstructed view. I would only suggest having a bit of a wider lense on these types of shots. It is alomst a bit of a tease. If I had bought seats to a game that were partially obstructed, i would expect to miss a few key views of the action. You have such sweet action my dear. I thought I had paid for front seats. I would love a ticket inside the batters box if it is available! Wink Much love and thanks!