Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  ** island girl **
j3a
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 pm  Reply with quote

woot

- oh, what i would give to be stranded on an island w/ you, Alley! you are all i would need to survive - i would drink in your beauty, and taste of your sweetness everyday... and pray to never see another ship or plane again in my life!! Wink

this is one of my new favorite sets of the YEAR!!!
it is absolutely beautiful!!! the setting is gorgeous, made even better w/ you!

here are my favs:
16 - kicks it off w/ a bang!
19 - i love that pose!!
22 - delicious!
23 - you see me sneaking up on you, don't ya? Wink
24 & 25 - mmmm, you love being naughty - i know you do!!
28 - another beautiful pose!!
31 - i'm in LOVE! love
32-35 - you have really been hittin that gym!! - you look amazing!
36 - nice butt shot!!
37 - perfection! - it's like you were carved from stone (well, something's hard as a rock around here, anyways! Twisted Evil
39 & 40 - gettin' down n dirty... i LOVE it!! Very Happy
41 - my new wallpaper!!!! gorgeous!!
42 & 43 - i love the closeups of your beautiful face - God, you are an angel!!

i don't think this set could have been any better!! you nailed EVERY, SINGLE SHOT!!!!
thank you once again for getting my heart racing!!!

LOVE YA!! Mr. Green
-j3a
GentleBen
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:47 pm  Reply with quote

I agree with j3a -- this is one of my favorite sets of the year! I'm just a sucker for full-frontal nude shots of Alley. You have such a gorgeous face and figure -- it's great to see it all uncovered! What a sexy set! I hope we see many more like this. Smile
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:28 am  Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the poses and pics in this set are just a little too similar to "The Pathway" set earier this year ?
GentleBen
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:15 am  Reply with quote

Well, "The Pathway" was one of my other favorite sets of the year, again because it showed Alley facing us in her birthday suit, which I love! So if there's a passing similarity, I hope to see more such similarities! In any case, the settings and backgrounds were quite different.
mt
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 am  Reply with quote

Wow! I just can't get over how toned your body is, Alley. You look absolutely stunning. It's no wonder I obsess about the curves on you. I'm so jealous of the ground in your "laying down" pose

Wow....just Wow..............wow. omg Tongue

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:32 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks guys!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you! big grin All very nice compliments!!

I really do love how my body looks in this set too.

I like the lighting....and the jungle setting. It was a very COOL location!!

I also love the white bikini with tropical print on it too.

Did you guys get a chance to check out the wallpaper that Rick made from this set??

It turned out pretty good.

Love you guys....

xoxo
ALLEY Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
GentleBen
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:54 pm  Reply with quote

Ooh, I hadn't seen that wallpaper -- very cool! It looks like a veritable platoon of Alleys, taking a hill in the jungle! Although you're wearing rather skimpy armor. Smile

And yeah, your body really looks great in this pictorial. Your body always looks great, but this set really shows it off well. And it's so nice to see you in all your naked glory, with nothing draped over you!
j3a
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:37 pm  Reply with quote

yea i gotta agree w/ mt - those "laying down" poses, they are... well, WOW!! those are just another example of how much you do for us - cuz i KNOW that those poses could not have felt very good... i can't even walk on bark barefoot, let alone lay on it! Laughing
there's a reason why i made #41 my new wallpaper - but, i did not want to turn off my computer yesterday!! i could stare at that shot for hours!!! Wink

i did see the wallpaper when you posted it on thursday - it is REALLY good, the more of you the better... i think you should make a lot more wallpapers like that - several poses all in one shot... an Alley overload!! Very Happy great job, Rick!
nebraska
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:28 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I really enjoyed the Island Girl set. I thought it was a great set. I have to agree with everything said about the location. Nice colors, and enough contrast to really make it work. The time of day you shot this with the natural light worked also. With just enough fill in flash to take out shaddowing effects. Hair, make-up, and choice of bathing suit all fit this set very, very nicely. Okay, that being said, here are my favs of the set. Here we go............ Very Happy

Pic # 616..........A hot shot

Pic # 617..........Very nice shot Alley

Pic # 619 & # 620..........Love the bone structure both great shots

Pic # 623..........Nice shot, love all the contrast

Pic # 624..........Awesome shot Alley.....2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 625..........Another really great shot........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 627..........A very sexy shot

Pic # 629..........Nice shot

Pic # 630..........This shot really works.........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 631..........Another great shot.....Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 632..........Very hot, very sexy Alley.....Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 633..........Nice shot

Pic # 634..........And yet another great shot........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 636..........Always love your butt Alley........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 637..........Great pose and great shot......Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 639..........Very playful and sexy.........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 640..........Sexy shot

Pic # 641..........Great shot..........Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 642..........Always love the close-up with the eye's.....Tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 643..........Great shot, nice way to end the set

Okay, as you can again see, I thought there were alot of great shot"s in this set. So now it is time for my fav shot. So without further ado let's get to it. Drum roll please................

...................Pic # 628.................THAT"S THE SHOT......... Very Happy

I really loved this shot. It has so many great things about it. I love the pose, I love the very slight tilting of your head. I absolutly love the look in your eyes. You just look amazing. I love the background depth of field with the colors and contrast. I love the sharpness of the light green and detail of the vegitation in the forground. I love the sharpness of the detail and color coming off the tree you are next too. This shot has a little bit of everything in it, and you look amazing. Great shot Alley.

So there you have it. Another set and job well done. You are putting out great sets and your hard work really shows. Congrats on yet another great set Alley.

Blessings

nebraska
tyger
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:45 pm  Reply with quote

Sorry for such a slow response to the set. I'll try to post more in the future.

Island Girl was, by far, the best set you've done in a while. The island location was simply beautiful. Exactly where was it? It is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I bet you and your crew had fun during your time there. I was very jealous. Your bikini was also beautiful. It matched the whole island theme. Your hair and makeup was also superb. Alley, I was AMAZED Shocked by your poses. They were so beautiful and they were so choregraphed. I thought I was looking at a ballet...you know, the one with nudity!!! Wink Laughing

As for the pics, they were simply stunning. I loved seeing your pubic hair poking out of your bikini bottoms in pics 16624 thru 16626. And then you eased your bottoms off and your top soon fell too. woot I really don't have a favorite pic because they're just too many to mention but I do want to make special mention on pics 16630 (Ohhh Alley. You playing with your nipples, BOOOOIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!), 16632 thru 16635, 16636 (You know that I've always got to give a shout-out to your ass. Grrrrrr!!! woot ), 16640 thru 16641, and 16643 (your eyes, hair, lips, and of course, those beautiful breasts Twisted Evil ). Another reason, besides the ones I just gave you, on why Island Girl was amazing was the fact that you got all nude it it. Not only all nude, but you were all nude in the outdoors, which is something you rarely do. So that make it even more special.

Island Girl may have been the best set you've done this year. You have three more months to prove me wrong!!! Wink