Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  ELITE MEMBERSHIP!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

HI Everyone!!

Lately I've been thinking about the Lifetime/Elite membership option and after hearing some of the comments in the chatroom the last time about Sandee Westgate and other models pricing for that and after giving it a bit more thought.......I came up with a better idea! Please let me know what you think of my idea....

Instead of having a typical "LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP" option (priced over $1000) with all the monthly perks......how about having the option to have all those extra monthly LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP perks but without having to pay that "LIFETIME" cost? I was thinking of having an "ELITE MEMBERSHIP" option for whatever the membership rate is now...x2 per month. For the typical membership...you pay X amount for the 1st month then it drops by quite a bit for every month after that. It would be the same for the ELITE MEMBERSHIP only it would be doubled the cost. This way you don't feel locked into any kind of lifetime deal.....you will be able to cancel at anytime that you wish and you only pay for what you get as you go. Given that my membership cost is already LOWER than most other model sites out there....this ELITE membership cost is priced at a normal rate.....which is still very reasonable and affordable. I would love to know what you think!

For those who don't know much about the monthly ELITE membership perks that I am thinking of. You will get everything that you get now PLUS:
2 extra web cam/chats per month with using YAHOO for my cam.
extra pics
2 video clips per month (1-2 being a series of interacting "BONDING with ALLEY clips")
bonus: audio files
special commands for Virtual ALLEY game

When this membership goes up.....we might change some of the names for some of the perks for the fun of it.....and/or we might add a little more of a perk too??

This is just to give you a basic general idea as to what I'm thinking of...

Again, please let me know what you think! Good or bad.... If you have a question....please feel free to ask.

LOVE YA,

XOXO
ALLEY Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

bouncy

i LOVE the idea!!!! go ahead and sign me up now!! Wink

Alley, i think this is a much smarter way to go - i'm sure that you will get ALOT more out of your $ite (on your end) this way than the "lifetime / cause me to go bankrupt" idea Razz
i can see everyone who is a member of your site (especially the nation) be more than willing to pay double what we already do (and still be a bargain) for all that we will get!! i think the lifetime membership would have gotten you very few members - for a one time fee... this way you get double the income from just about everybody, every month!! makes a lot of sense to me! Wink

i just have one question - not that all those extra perks aren't enough, but were you still thinking about letting us have access to the entire archive of your photosets?

like i said GREAT idea!!
THANK YOU!!!
love
YDB
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:32 pm  Reply with quote

Alley:

Your idea with price plan (Member Rate x2) seems is reasonable. This way you don't have to stay online longer, to justify the large ($1000+) membership fee.

A question about the Yahoo cam. Will you be able to provide cam image archive, as you do now with your present webcam???

As for the extra pictures, I think this would be a good place for a Fantasy/Theme gallery. It would give you an opportunity to dress like a movie character, superhero, pop-star, etc... Perhaps even something you wish to experiment with, like with lighting, or fashion choices. And give more of an opportunity to make galleries, using the members suggestions, which there are quite a large selection.

Sincerely,

YDB
mt
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:51 pm  Reply with quote

Well, I may get a few middle fingers my direction for this but here goes.

I think you should be charging at least $30 dollars for the privilege. If you only charged 2x (which is still quite affordable) and everyone decided to upgrade, what would be elite? Elite should mean something. For fans, the extra stuff you create just for them, for you, a little compensation for the extra stuff (and because you love us).

I remember the ABTV days. I think that would have been a perfect elite member benefit on top of your regular membership because it wasn't for everybody. If your thought was to make it affordable for everybody, then just raise the 10.00 loyal membership to 20.00.

Consider the yearly membership as well. Let's say you went with the $30 month to month scenario, those that opt to pay the yearly option only pay $20 instead.

If you decide to go this path, I suggest having a loyal member status qualification. Members should be continuous members for at least 3-4 months to even qualify. Why? To stop those "fans" that want to siphon everything from your site the first month and then kick you to the side of the road.

I, of course, prefer this payment method rather than the $1500 COD method. I was worried I would have to dip into my "Alley panty fund" to make the payment.

Thanks for showing us some love. You are soOO HoTT! bouncy

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

HI J3 and YDB!

Actually J3,

When I was thinking of this new idea...I was thinking of what would be more reasonable. Jennifer Lavoie is charging $1500 for her LIFETIME MEMBERS with perks. So since I was wanting to give perks.....I was thinking of charging around the same too. I think the ELITE MEMBERSHIP idea is much better because to me....it seems a bit more fair because like I said....you get what you pay for as you go....and you can cancel at anytime. I would hate for anyone to think that I'm trying to take advantage.

The extra ELITE cost will help pay for all the extra hours of work that will have to be done shooting and editing the clips, games and everything else that's involved.

To answer your question....I need to talk to my code guy about giving 2 years worth of content (IN THE ARCHIVE SECTION) at any one time....rather than the usual 1 years worth. Since it would still be technically a month to month membership....I can't give ALL the content out like I was planning for the LIFETIME membership. But like I said....I'm willing to double the content that would be available in the archive section. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say....If I confused you or you didn't understand me....I apologize. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

LOVE YOU!

XOXO
ALLEY

YDB!

To answer your question....there will be no way to archive the images like I currently do in the LIPS section. The advantage is that you will actually see movements when you see me on the cam.....rather than photos of me taken during the cam chats. The movements aren't the smoothest but they are descent. I use YAHOO for my cam....when I take calls with KEEN for my cam/phone line. The reason why I'm leaning towards using YAHOO for my cam is because...it will be more private....PLUS...there have been some people who have wished that I had more of a motion cam show. Now this is the best of both worlds. You will have 2 different types of cam shows with me! As for the extra pics, I'm not sure yet....how I want to work that....but thank you for your idea!!
I would LOVE to know what you think! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

XOXO
ALLEY! Very Happy

j3a
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:48 pm  Reply with quote

Alley - i totally understand what you are doing and the direction you are going with this! and the archive pics - it makes sense that you would not offer everything at once... i gotcha, baby Wink
and don't worry - i don't think you are taking advantage at all, and i won't be cancelling my membership at any time!
thanks for answering my Question

LOVE YOU TOO!!! love

MT - hey, don't worry about the middle finger from me!
i agree with you 100% i admit, i was a bit worried about everybody joining the "elite" membership because of exactly the reason you stated (what would be so elite about it?) looking at my own wallet, of course i would only want to pay $20 or $25, but i could totally justify to myself that paying more was worth the "elite-ness" Wink
YDB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:17 am  Reply with quote

Alley:

I was thinking about what MT was saying, and I think I am starting to see things more his way.

The purpose of the Lifetime Membership, ($1000+), at other websites, is to separate the serious members from those who are the “hit & run” members.

I know charging such a large fee is a serious commitment on most people, but again, it only attracts those who are truly “loyal” to a particular website.

Yes, I understand it would put some pressure on you, as the one who have to provide the “extra - exclusive” content, for a certain time frame, to feel that you weren’t taking advantage of your members.

In both situations, from your point of view, as the model & content provider, and as the lifetime/elite member, it requires an amount of mutual trust between us.

So using MT's idea as a baseline, and remembering what some others have said in the chatroom, I was thinking that Elite membership should be available to members who established consistent loyalty.

Membership for 12 consecutive months, or more, in “Enchant” would then give you the eligibility to purchase Elite Membership. At this point, if you choose to become an Elite Member, there would be a minimum commitment of at least six months. If you choose stay on after six months, you must commit to another six months, and this cycle would continue, until you cancelled.

If you end your Elite status, to go back to Loyal Member status, you would have to remain a Loyal member for 12 consecutive months again, before you could have the opportunity to be an Elite Member again.

If you end your entire membership (Elite & Loyal), and then at a later time join “Enchant” again, you would have to demonstrate 12 consecutive months of membership, before you could have the opportunity to be an Elite Member again.

Again, my setup is a bit harsh, but it will establish those who wish to be serious members of the Elite Members area.

MT, I think I will be getting the middle fingers now. whistling

Sincerely,

YDB
mt
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:43 pm  Reply with quote

Whew! Thanks J3/YDB. Crying Thanks for the love.

j3a
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:00 pm  Reply with quote

no prob MT! Wink

YDB... excellent idea!!
you have to prove your loyalty before you even have the option to become elite!! i remember it has been discussed before in the chats.... but i like how you have it all worked out!
nebraska
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:03 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Everyone

Okay, I have been reading all the posts on this topic. And I think YDB hit it right on the nose. If I had to come up with a solution or a plan, I don't think I could have come up with a better one than his.

The only thing that I might add to his concepts is this:
You could bypass the 12 month waiting period but only in this way.
You have to be a Loyal Member for at least 3 months. And then if you wanted to become an Elite Member and didn't want to wait for another 9 months to qualify. You could pay a fee of $250.00 and the get into Elite status. It just covers another angle for someone who really wants in, so they don't have to wait a year.

I agree with YDB and MT 100% though. Elite Membership should be for only the most dedicated and comitited fans of Alley and Elite status has to mean something. So my vote goes to the suggestions brought upon by MT and YDB. Great going guys. Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
nebraska
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:12 am  Reply with quote

Hello Alley and Everyone:

Nebraska is at work and I am at his home, workiing on a new adventure he and I and Jessica are starting.

I am taking a break, and I thought I would see what he has been up to in the forum lately. Don't worry guys, I know his screen names and passwords and he knows from time to time I check in to see what's going on

But, I have been reading about everything in this post about Elite Membership. How Alley should go about making a choice on how she is going to set it up. I have to tell all you guys, that I think you are leaving out one very important point.

The thing that none of you guys, and that includes my honey Nebraska is this. You are not thinking about the cost verses the reward. Alley knows the count and the income of her of site. She knows to the dollar amount, what it cost to maintain and to produce. So, it seems to me that none of you are taking that into consideration.

Alley, you need to just stop and do what you need to do to make this work for you. I know how much more time and energy you will have to put into making this happen. The cost will always be more than you expect to produce new things. They always are. I just want you guys to just stop and let Alley make the choices she needs to make and respect her for those choices.

Like I said guys. You don't know what it takes for time and money to produce. So it seems to me, that there is no way you could give advice to Alley on how much to charge and how to limit the elite status. Also, for the amount of time one must wait to become an Elite Member.

Well, anyway guys that is my thought. I am sorry for jumping in on this. I mean I am not a member. I have only written one post before this. I just thought you guys were not thinking this out all the way. I will tell Nebraska the same thing when he gets home later. Then, he can read my post also.

Alley, it's fine to take everyone's advice on what to do. But, only you know for sure what it is going to take to make it all worth it. You need to make a nice profit for all the extra time and money spent. So, go do your thing Alley, these guys will follow your lead. You guys always do and that includes Nebraska.

Best Wishes And Blessings To All Of You.....................

Wednesday
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:13 pm  Reply with quote

ok im just confused of how much or if there is a set amount yet.. or if the loyal members is being bumped up 2 qualify 2 b an elite member.
i mean what if one wants 2 b an elite but then cant afford it. then that separates the true loyals from others who dont really qualify 2 call themselves loyal...i mean ive stayed connected since 05 cause its been afordable n i appreciate all the hard work u have put in2 the site but if u raise it 2 something that i cant keep up with then that leaves me out.... n discouraged cause then i would feel that my time n money wasnt at the standards u seem 2 b looking 4 but possibly lose those who r loyal n discontinue their membership, which is far from what i want 2 do.
this isnt a gripe just a point of view from those who r limited on their own involvement like a hobby or personal interest on the side from our everyday work filled lives...

j3a
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:51 pm  Reply with quote

everybody has such great thoughts and ideas about how to do this...Curious

Wednesday is absolutely correct (which, from what i know about her, is par for the course! Wink )
we have all failed to consider Alley, and what she must do, and the figures she must work out in order to make this profitable for her. this is still a business, and although Alley works very hard to keep her site the best, she can't do it all for free! like Wednesday said, only Alley knows what goes on behind the scenes...
I, like i'm sure everyone else here, is anxious to see what lies ahead for the nation. i'm looking forward to being an "elite" or "lifetime" member, or whatever Alley decides to do... i just hope i don't have to save up for too long in order to do it Very Happy

P.S. i know you are going to be as fair as possible,
and i will be there one way or another in the end ( ! ) Mr. Green
mt
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 pm  Reply with quote

Hopefully, when Alley's choice is made and it's time for members and potential members to decide, we keep in mind that it's not about taking benefits away. It's about our willingness to pay a little more for some extra content.

It's about paying that extra $$ for the 50-yard line vs the bleachers, about paying for the front row seats vs the mezzanine (I have a support column blocking my view) at a concert, and my fave - the privilege of paying for a lapdance vs sitting at the bar and watching.

If you want something bad enough, find a way to save. Save that lunch money.

Thus ends today's sermon. Rolling Eyes

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:18 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

You guys are SO cute!!! I really do enjoy your posts...and of course MT.....you ALWAYS ALWAYS crack me up! What would I do without you? Wednesday, thank you for your thoughts. It means a lot to know what you think.

Well Whispering Feathers, If you could not afford to pay any more than what you already do for your Loyal Member status....you can just continue your membership like you have been. You will still get EVERYTHING that you have been getting throughout the years. If you can afford to pay a little bit extra for the ELITE membership...(the current membership rate x 2) then you will have some great new EXTRA content!

CURRENT MEMBERSHIP RATE X 2 = .80 cents per day

THAT IS IT! THAT'S WHAT IT WOULD TAKE FOR YOU TO BECOME AN ELITE MEMBER. IT'S NOT REALLY MUCH AT ALL The initial first month will be a little bit more (double) than the current one now but after the first month and every month after that it will only be .80 cents per day.

Thank you again for everyone's ideas. I am thinking however.....of letting everyone have the privilege. I want this ELITE thing to be as simple of a process for everyone involved.

If anyone has any other questions....please feel free to ask!

XOXO
ALLEY Very Happy

Down South
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:08 am  Reply with quote

I'm going to assume that the people who post on this forum represent a small percentage of your over-all monthly members. So I suggest that you provide the first month of Elite perks free as a trial. This would give everyone, who is a member of your site, an opportunity to make up their minds if this is what they'd enjoy being a part of. After the month is up, the Elite section would be locked and the sign-ups would be allowed to begin.

When I go shopping for and buy cologne I always ask for samples. Usually 8 times out 10 I'll get something that I like, that I wouldn't have known about otherwise, and I end up buying that brand/scent as well.

Just a thought.

Zombie
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:28 pm  Reply with quote

hmmm, I kind of don't understand how this would work? I'll try reading again. From what I gather it's just a higher monthly fee to access more content? Is this something thats going to take over instead? What if we join but want to go back to the $10 monthly fee?

How soon is this going to start?

The video's of the shoots are pretty cool but would there be anything else? I liked the ABTV episodes because it gave us a different side of you, and also had you talking. I remember hearing your voice for the first time and it was just awesome. Also just liked the joking around and seeing and hearing you laugh.

Also what has happened with that new comic?

Well I'll try to read this again see if I understand it better.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:12 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley,
I think you have come up with a good plan for your Elite membership. It sounds fair to me. I wouldn't mind paying more for bonus content. I especially like the idea of chats with streaming video on Yahoo. But I work every night except Thursday and Friday so I hope you will be scheduling some chats for those nights.
Your ardent admirer,
Bill
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:39 pm  Reply with quote

ok i hope this is the last question i have and i feel like an idiot but i dont want 2 miss out on anything...

1. when does the sign up 4 the elite begin... and how do we advance ourselves 2 the elite if we have members since 4ever....?

2. when u say the cam shows will b more stream line... one on one... is this the bonus 4 being in the elite or just an idea u had in mind and if since u r using yahoo as ur web cam source... will u b able or allow multible cam streams from those who r chatting or will it b a 1st come basis or a schedualing kind of thing...

3. i have a silly question id like 2 ask u in a separate e mail if u so allow me 2 do so...

thanks !

kevin

rufus
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm  Reply with quote

I like the idea and would sign up. However, I do have another idea Smile

Recently, the hard drive I had all of your images and movies stored on (not just the ones from your site mind you, but some that are no longer available from the Old old old sit(s) as well as all of your playboy shoots and whatnot) crahed - corrupted - had a cyclic reduncy error problem. Unfortuneatly I didn't have them backed up either (tape drive had gone funky on me earlier). They are now ALL lost. I would love to be able to purchase a CD or CD set of ALL of your photos and movies. I think that could be a product - series of products you might want to offer. maybe a year-by-year thing - as in All of Alley from 1998 on one CD. All of Alley from 1999 on another and so on.

Just a thought.

whispering feathers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:43 pm  Reply with quote

that is a great idea... about the dvd or cd rom of all alley pics year by year

but i have 2 tell u..and everyone else esspecially alley...

i do have allllllllllllll of my collection of pics n vids except 4 the 1st time round of videos when ur site 1st came online...
my fav old video i so wish i could have again is when u r at the beach n ur back is turned 2 us n ur pouring baby oil or some lotion n letting it run down ur back n over ur fine ass n then it takes u right 2 the laying position n the sand is sticking all over n ur on ur belly squirming n god it was so hot...

but another thing i have 2 say is the best way i have found 2 enjoy all ur pics in random order with some music playing through the transitions and or ur videos that can b transfered 2 my i pod is through my i pod on my big screen tv!!!

i watch all of 1998-2007 in random order seeing the past mixed with the present in way way way larger pics n it comes out crystal clear!!!

music on playing over bose, candle light... n just enjoy the show...
i call it my i pod alley
has anyone tried this yet?
or am i just ahead of the game...?
but a dvd or cd rom and esspecially the music picked out by alley hersef would b very cool cause then u can get a true sense of her mood or the mood she wants u 2 capture her in...

anyways cool idea

kevin

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:54 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Hmmm everyone does have some great ideas.

I'm now thinking of making the ELITE membership be more of an exclusive video upgrade membership. This means.....you get everything that LOYAL members get PLUS on your first month of ELITE status you will get 7 video clips...and every week after that you will get a new one. The video clips will be a minimum of 5 minutes long AND be more interactive/POINT OF VIEW kind of stuff. The camera will be you and we will be together in different scenarios in different locations doing different things together. You will have a glimpse of what it would be like to be dating me sort of speak. I hope you get a better idea as to what I'm talking about. Anyway....what do you think of that idea?

In addition to that.....ELITE members would get not just 1 years worth of loyal members content but get 2 years worth of content in the loyal members section....so it wouldn't take you as long to get the entire collection.

There will also be a Virtual Alley Game with special ELITE members commands.

One other perk....would be a YAHOO chat cam show for ELITE members only....each week, right after the regular BOOB CAM show on my official site. So now you have 2 hour chat shows BABY!

I would LOVE to know what you think.....of this version of the ELITE membership!

As far as a DVD....that's a good idea but I'll have to look into it a bit more.

Sorry If I missed anyone's question. After reading this, please state any questions again.

THANKS!

LOVE YOU LOTS!!

xoxo
ALLEY

Very Happy

BillTheCat
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:19 pm  Reply with quote

Excellent ideas, Alley. It would definitely be worth the extra cost for those videos and the extra hour of Boob Cam with Yahoo. You can absolutely count me in. Very Happy
j3a
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 pm  Reply with quote

a definite...

YES!
are you kidding me? of course that is a great idea!! especially the extra hour of camming - and on yahoo to boot!?woot
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:01 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

GREAT!!

Keep submitting your ideas for the videos in the proper thread.

THANKS again for your input.

LOVE YA

XOXO
ALLEY Very Happy

chazzos
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 pm  Reply with quote

So is the elite membership available? If you have a current membership, how would you upgrade to the elite membership?
misfit4100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:48 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, excellent ideas. I had a few more to pose to you.
* Could we get a few video clips of you that do not have any music. It would be great just to be able to hear you laugh and talk to us while you are behind the scenes. I think that would really take us with you.

* In your on line games: They are alot of fun. I was thinking, how much trouble would it be to put different images in your poker and soccer strip?

* There have been a couple of sets/ videos where you did some very hot things. Like in Victorian times... in a few of the images you gave your very full and sexy nipples a firm pinch. You must have had 2 or 3 pictures and a nice scene in the video. We would love to see how your new boobs feel and move. Can you show us some more?javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing
Elm6578
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:22 am  Reply with quote

Alley I have noticed that your pic sets on your site have followed a consistent trend over the years...20 to 30 pics and usually 4 or 5 eye poppers per set. I would love to see you in much more detail, like 50+ pics and even a chance to see you take your pictures a bit further too. No offense but the whole 1st person dating thing doesn't work for me, I think it would be a reality check everytime to the movie ended. I like you for your pictures, you never been a big video girl, your video set releases are light years behind your picture set releases...I say "stick to the pics" and take them to the next level.
mooki
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 am  Reply with quote

Any news Alley? Any timeframe as to when you will have a Elite membership?
Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:52 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Hmmm everyone does have some great ideas.

I'm now thinking of making the ELITE membership be more of an exclusive video upgrade membership. This means.....you get everything that LOYAL members get PLUS on your first month of ELITE status you will get 7 video clips...and every week after that you will get a new one. The video clips will be a minimum of 5 minutes long AND be more interactive/POINT OF VIEW kind of stuff. The camera will be you and we will be together in different scenarios in different locations doing different things together. You will have a glimpse of what it would be like to be dating me sort of speak. I hope you get a better idea as to what I'm talking about. Anyway....what do you think of that idea?

In addition to that.....ELITE members would get not just 1 years worth of loyal members content but get 2 years worth of content in the loyal members section....so it wouldn't take you as long to get the entire collection.

There will also be a Virtual Alley Game with special ELITE members commands.

One other perk....would be a YAHOO chat cam show for ELITE members only....each week, right after the regular BOOB CAM show on my official site. So now you have 2 hour chat shows BABY!

I would LOVE to know what you think.....of this version of the ELITE membership!

As far as a DVD....that's a good idea but I'll have to look into it a bit more.

Sorry If I missed anyone's question. After reading this, please state any questions again.

THANKS!

LOVE YOU LOTS!!

xoxo
ALLEY

Very Happy

All sounds great and worth the extra $. Any info on when and how much this will be or if still going to be finalized soon or this year?