Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Old vs. New (The Weekly Rotation)
msal
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:29 am  Reply with quote

Face it! Alley herself has admitted it (refer to her response to Kevin). She's a model - duhhhh! She's a "fantasy." I just finished viewing the Baby Pastel and Red Hot series - as usual - wow! What's all this about? A mute and belabored subject, I know - Alley's boobs.

Admit it - there are different kind of men: Boob-men, ass-men, pussy-men, leg-men. Don't give me the "I look at the 'eyes' or the 'face' BS. Bullshit! All men - and I mean all hetero-men first look at a chicks boobs - big or small - it's what defines a woman. Then comes her ass! Shit, even women first look at another chick's boobs and ass first. It's a known fact that other women do this not so much as an attraction thing, but as a competition thing - what's she got that I don't have and vice versa. Anyway...before Alley did her "reconstruction," the only reason I'm on this site and why I subscribed was to get "FANTISIZED" by her. Not to be her friend, or brother or spiritual kindred relative. I simply wanted to get turned on by her. ....and she can do some serious damage in that dept.!

However, now with the "new" Alley, I must now concentrate on her other "ass-ets"; namely her second best quality - her ASS! No one can deny - WOW's-ville. Alley's ass can easily still kick a younger model's ass at thirty-something. Alley had it all when she had her old tits - now her tits are just like any other big boobed model - nothing spectacular. Her old tits were spectacular!!! - one (or I should say a 'couple') of a kind. NOW, don't take this out of context - I'm sill a "loyal member" - I have no intention of dropping - I think she still is one of the most beautiful women I've seen. Her legs - her face - which includes her eyes, mouth and all - also a wow - very pretty - very beautiful - more than most. and her hour glass figure. But looking at her old pics in the rotating section of her site - I get so disappointed in that, to me, she really hadthe most beautiful pair of tits I have ever seen. Now, still beautiful, but definitely not the same. Given Alley's reasons for the change, as discussed in prior threads, and her 'defenders' - I'm just making a statement of the original reason we were all attracted to Alley first was (being persumptuous here) because of HER BOOBS! Yeah, yeah! There will be the 'defenders' that will say, "No it was her eyes, etc." BS and you know it! From her tits, we went to other places - above her tits or below - face it and don't kid yourselves or us or me.

I'm not her to disparage her or anyone. I just have to say the truth, IMO. AND I may just be full of shit! I don't care! I think I'm right - being a typical horny male. Enough said.

Alley, you are simply one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen - if not the most beautiful. Even with your 'change,' I believe your still the most beautiful. Simply because you have the entire package and your "other" ass-ets can make up for what I considered (past tense) your most noticable attraction. I've commented on your shape of your "carpet" - - now that's a winner - don't change. No one commented on my previous post of your "bush," but that's another thing that made and makes you unique - HOTLY UNIQUE! Your ass - still, there is no competition. Your face and "look" - simply exquisite! Hope you don't take offense - I know your position and I know your defender's position (opinions) on this. You see one of the reasons I'm disillusioned is because a while back I asked you to do more shots with view of your tits in a "hanging" position. You responded positively and said wait for further pic sessions. Now, even though your current tits are still beautiful - you can't do that - they simply or physically can't "hang" anymore. You see, that is one of my turn-on's for women with big tits. But as I've stated, I must now turn (on) my attention to your other "packages." Please understand (I've heard what you've stated previously) and I know your happy with what you did and what you think and do is what counts - understood, but also understand, as you stated you were/are my fantasy woman - nothing more - nothing less. I simply had to comment on a popped bubble of a portion of my fantasy when viewing her old pics. However, you're still tops! Apologies to Alley and those that may be pissed at this post in advance, but it's the TRUTH.[/u]
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:08 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

It's cool Msai. I respect your thoughts and THANK YOU for your compliments Very Happy

just between you and I.... Very Happy I think I'm going to have them "redone" so that they have more of that teardrop look from before. No, not for no one else....but for me.

xoxo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mt
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
It's cool Msai. I respect your thoughts and THANK YOU for your compliments Very Happy

just between you and I.... Very Happy I think I'm going to have them "redone" so that they have more of that teardrop look from before. No, not for no one else....but for me.

xoxo
ALLEY

Oh shit, Sweetness. You really thinking it.
I'm just concerned cuz if that time cums when i'm cupping them with my hands from behind, I might tire easily. I don't want to disappoint you. Rolling Eyes Wink

Of course, if you're just teasing, then "You are such a tease!" love

msal
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:09 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, Alley! That would be sooooo cool. There you go - that's the way to describe it - the "teardrop" look. Now that's natural.

You know what turns me on more about your modeling than pretty much any other chick? It's the way you hold your tits in your shots. Most chicks hold their tits to tease in a pose but you can tell they are just "placing" their hands on their boobs. YOU, ALLEY, on the other hand, actually "grab" your tits in your hands. BIG DIFFERENCE! You hold your tits as if you, yourself, enjoy "grabbing" them. Holding them and "grabbing" them are totally different - You, my dear, GRAB! WOW! What a freakin' turn on!!!

Problem: with the non-teardrop look, it just doesn't do justice - sorry! Still beautiful, especially those areolas of yours (THAT was another defining aspect of you - still is - your areolas still are as attractive as always. My best friend once told me when we were at a gentleman's club that he only like chicks that had small areolas. NOT ME. Your's are as close to perfect as can be.

In any event, as you stated...doing another reconstruct would be only for you and no one else - I'm glad to hear that. I think we'll (your fan base) just reap the benefits - lucky us!

Curious, Alley, if you care to answer - no ones business, but if this happens, will it still be "your" natural tissue or will they have to add silicon material? I'm hoping it's all natural. I'd rather have a chick with small tits that are natural than a big boobed chick with fake stuff. If I wanted fake, I would fill up a balloon with water and get my rocks off with that. But again...that procedure would be for no one's desire but yours and yours alone! Either way, you've still got your other ass-ets, etc., so be cool and my best wishes to you. Thanks for all you do!!!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:34 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks Msai!

If/when I do the re-do.....having a silicone filling wont be needed. Very Happy but it should be a beautiful shape.

Anyhow like you said....hopefully everyone will continue to love me as a model for my talent and other physical assets no matter what Wink

love ya,xoxo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
msal
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 am  Reply with quote

Ohhhhh, you've got nothing.....absolutely nothing to worry about there, Lass. The AB nation will not revolt/overthrow. Well, unless you go completely bald (you know what I mean and how I feel about that subject...Ha Ha!). Then I might just have to consider jumping ship. I said I would "consider." You still have your ass! That's nearly impossible for a full blooded male to leave behind. Shit! With an ass like yours, you can turn a gay dude straignt! Ahh, earlier I mentioned about "boob-men," "ass-men," "leg-men," etc. Now that I'm thinking about it, you know I'm a "tit-man," but damn, girl, I'm visioning your ass and some of your poses.......I think I'm converting to "ass-man." Noooo...I'm still a "boob-man" -- no, "ass-man" -- nah, "boob-man" -- Damn, Alley! You're confusing me!!! Now, I'm thinking of your "carpet" with you now showing a touch more "lip" ... Son-of-a ??? I seriously gotta go take a cold shower. FYI: If you continue to become more comfortable with your sexuality, as you stated, .......and you continue to show more and more ........well......"lips".....possibly even your "hood"....oh, SWEET MOTHER, I'll just lose it every time I enter this site. The future does look brighter....huhhhh, or should I say more pinkish. Wink Very Happy
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:50 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

xoxo
ALLEY

Sweet!!! Happy days are here again!!! Very Happy I definitely loved and missed the teardrop look!!! love I still support you regardless of your decision.
j3a
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Alley - you really thinking about going under the knife again???

ohhhh baby, i sincerely hope that you are not thinking about another surgery because of complaints you've received since your last one... i thought you loved your new puppies?? i know you said it will be for you, and i understood that you had the first surgery because of your back problems, so that was kind of a necessity, but why now?
surgery is always a bit scary because of the inherent risks, and i will worry about you all over again if you have another one...
well, i love you no matter what shape they, or you are... and of course i will support you in what ever decision you make... i was just really surprised to hear that!

keep me updated!!
chico
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:09 am  Reply with quote

patients let gravity, do it's thing. let them drop naturally
GentleBen
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:31 pm  Reply with quote

I'm surprised too. I like the new you! Of course do what's best for you, but try to stay away from too much surgery if you can...