Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Soda Pop!
mt
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:58 am  Reply with quote

Oh Alley, you made my weasel go pOP! whistling
YOu definitely look very succulent in that outfit.

I also noticed how your stomach is so lean. I really would like to do the coin test to see if it can bounce off your abs.

j3a
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:43 am  Reply with quote

o, such a sexxxy set!!
i waited up late last night for it...(and played the new game to pass the time Wink ) but, it got too late...
so i woke up this morning with a craving for some caffeine of the Alley kind!

i have been looking forward to this set all month, Alley - and good things come to those who wait!! i LOVE the outfit - soooo hot!!

i also have to agree w/ MT - all your work at the gym is definately showing!! your body in the last few sets is really lookin rock-hard (of course you make several things rock-hard Twisted Evil )

the whole set was amazing - i really like the booty shots, of course... and i'd have to say the entire 3rd page!!!
butt, my favorite shot would have to be 15700 Shocked such a beautiful pose and look!!!

i love it, Alley!!
Ronald
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:52 am  Reply with quote
Forum Admin

j3a wrote:
and played the new game to pass the time Wink )

You nailed it on the nose!

Yay! I think that was the idea of having games on a website. To pass the time as you wait for new updates!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:42 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

Well let me just say right off the bat, that the Soda Pop set is now in my Top 5 all time Alley Favorites. Very Happy

This set is absolutly great. I loved every single shot. Dolce was a great set, and a hard one to follow up with. But Alley, you sure did follow it up in grand style. Very Happy

Everything about this set hit the mark for me. So, of course here are my favs in the set. It is a long list.

Pic # 15672..........Nice shot

Pic # 15673..........Great, Great shot Alley.....2nd fav. Very Happy

Pic # 15675..........Sexy shot

Pic # 15676..........Nice shot

Pic # 15677..........Very, very nice shot

Pic # 15678 through # 15685..........Al very sexy, hot shots Razz

Pic # 15686..........So, So Sexy...tied 2nd fav. Very Happy

Pic # 15687 & 15688..........Alley you are killing me.....Both tied 2nd fav Very Happy

Pic # 15691..........HOT-HOT-SEXY-SEXY....tied 2nd fav Razz

Pic # 15692 through # 15695.......... OH MY ALLEY Shocked

Pic # 15696..........Great look

Pic # 15697..........WELL HELLO

Pic # 15698 & 15699..........both very nice shots

Pic # 15700..........Always love the bottom

Pic # 15701..........I love everything about this shot Alley...tied 2nd fav. Very Happy

Okay Alley, as you can see I loved everything. But, as I was flashing through the set for the first time at the speed of light. there was one shot that just jumped out for me. where I just said WOW!!!! So here is my pick for the shot...............

..................Pic # 15674..............THAT'S THE SHOT ALLEY..... Very Happy

I love evey single little detail about this shot. WOW you look so hot and sexy in this shot. The bangs, the pouty lips on the straw, the eyes, just knok your socks off....What a beautiful, hot, and sexy shot Alley. Very Happy

Alley, congrats on yet another absolutly awesome set. You never let us down. THIS SET ROCKED ALLEY............THANK YOU............. Very Happy

Love and Blessings Alley

nebraska
GentleBen
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:39 pm  Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite sets too! I also really loved "Pathway." It's partly Alley's gorgeous new look -- new hair, new body, etc. Partly it's the great photography. Partly it's also the more daring poses. We're seeing more full-frontal shots, more reclined-while-nude shots -- and I love it!
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:02 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Great! Thanks!! Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 pm  Reply with quote

Soda Pop, just like The Pathway and Dolce, was awesome! I didn't know that you're shuch a Coke fan. Wear that shirt with pride, girl! Very Happy

I love the outfit (of course! Wink ), the location (nice background), your hair and your makeup. I agree with MT. Your stomach is absolutely amazing! Nice and flat, perfect to eat jello off of (like you did off of Sasha Wink )!!!

It can't be a Tyger post w/o a mention of your ass with pics 15687, 15688, and 15700. woot The other picss that also tweaked my fancy are 15674 (Mmmm. Your lips look sooo sizzling) and 15686 (Grrrrrrr. Your hand tends to wander down there a lot, doesn't it? Wink ). To me, though, the real stars of Soda Pop were your nipples. Talk about BOOOIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!! Shocked It must have been cold that day because they were standing out at full attention for the whole world to see!!! They had my blood pumping in pics 15680-15684 (grrrreat closeups btw woot ). Like j3a, the entire third page gave me the booiinngggies!!! Wink Twisted Evil GentleBen was right too about the reclined poses. They rocked (like your nipples woot ).

For the first time, because this set was sooo good, I've got to give special mention to FOUR pics Shocked : pic 15692 (with your intense eyes, flat stomach, erect nipples, and your hand 'down there' Wink ), 15695 (everything in 15692 but also a glimpse of your bush and the promised land Twisted Evil ), 15696 (Mmmmm. Grrrrrrrr!!!), and 15700 (Boooiinnnnggg!!! woot ). I don't know if you're going to sell the outfit or not but please consider selling the Coke bottle...or at least the straw! Soda Pop wasn't the ONLY thing that was poppin'!!! Wink Twisted Evil
m3
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:32 pm  Reply with quote

My.. I love the setting for this set. Wish I was there! I have always wished for more outdoor sets and Alley sure has delivered this month! Very Happy

15672 - Great start to the set..
15673 - So innocent... yet not! Wink
15674 - BEAUTIFUL face shot
15678 - Lovely!
15687 - Nice booty shot...
15690 - Love this one!
15699 - My fav of the set!! Smile

Thanks Alley for making my day!

rufus
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:26 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, sweetie,

Figure this may be the best way to get this said as it's a current topic, but I've been thinking it for a while.

I l;ove your new look. The bangs, almost ironically, make you look much more sophisticated. I say ironically, because ordinarily one would associate bangs with a "little girl" look - but on you - definitely not a little girl look - worldly, wise, wonderful would be a more apt description.

Ohh, and you are looking super firm and svelte and athletic as well - when can we work out?

Kisses.

Rufus

Last edited by rufus on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rumplestiltskin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 am  Reply with quote

Dear Alley,

This is my first post since your boob job, its taken me a little while to get used to them, I have to admit, but I love this newest set Soda Pop for a couple of reasons:

Call me a weirdo, but I dont like jewellery, and in this set I dont see your ring(s), cool! I love the look of your bare hands against your naked breasts! Especially when you lie on your back, this is surely the best way to admire your body from my perspective Wink

And your body is looking really fit, you mentioned in another post that nobody had commented on your abs, well funnily enough (no bs here) I was thinking how tight they looked before I read that post. Also your arms and tri's look good baby!

Now I dont have much to say on the new boobs, as I said before - they are growing on me, and thats to be expected I think - but what I am really looking forward to is seeing them......you guessed it....WET! Get them wet Alley, smother them in bubbles and water, get your hands around them and show us! Love it. He he he.

You are such a gorgeous woman, I just keep coming back for more....nobody else quite comes up to your mark do they?! Smile

RS.