Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  I hate your new look\breasts!
world09
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:13 am  Reply with quote

Alley why did you change precious one of kind breasts? Crying or Very sad They were so fine nothing wrong at all with them! I hope some guys would agree with me, when it comes to natural one of kind beauty which you threw away Alley. Why did you do it? Were you pressured by anyone? Still you face is still nicer than ever I glad you didn't touch that part.
gthang
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:03 am  Reply with quote

What Alley does to her body is entirely up to her. While most of us probably prefered the old, more natural looking breasts (heck, I still don't know if those were real or not), the new look will take some getting used to.

There could be several reasons for her choosing to undergo surgery to reduce the size of her breasts. One is that her originals were too heavy and causing back pain, so reduction is done to reduce the strain on the back and could potentially make the "wearer" a happier and more open person.
santiago
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:04 am  Reply with quote

Change is a good thing.

Besides that, Alley is more comfortable in "her womenhood". So if her breasts aren't your thing, there are plenty of other tasty Alley treats to be admired.

I really like the new look and Alley's newfound confidence.
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:42 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

I knew there would be someone out there that would be unhappy with the results. I just knew it!

Well, I'm happy with the results. My back also feels better which is why I did the reduction in the first place. Listen, I know my own body and it was time...before things got worse to correct any problems I might have had.

As you might have been able to tell with this last set....I do feel more comfortable with my body.

I hope you now understand...that I did this for a reason.

Did you like the last photo set World09? Just wondering..

Anyway...thanks for your comment.

xoxo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
world09
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:06 am  Reply with quote

The last photo sets were alright! I still think you could of made your boob reduction more natural looking to your old breasts thats all I was hoping to see! Wink

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I knew there would be someone out there that would be unhappy with the results. I just knew it!

Well, I'm happy with the results. My back also feels better which is why I did the reduction in the first place. Listen, I know my own body and it was time...before things got worse to correct any problems I might have had.

As you might have been able to tell with this last set....I do feel more comfortable with my body.

I hope you now understand...that I did this for a reason.

Did you like the last photo set World09? Just wondering..

Anyway...thanks for your comment.

xoxo
ALLEY
nebraska
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:23 pm  Reply with quote

Hi World09

Hey, just think for 1 min. If you are a true Alley fan and and you are a member and you partake in the forum, you must care for Alley. Well, Alley had to do what was best for her and her health and quality of life period. I know that she made the right choice. I know that she will be pain free, and her life is going to be alot better because of it. I care about Alley and her well being and health. Whatever she has to do to insure a happy and heathly life. I will support her 100%. Remember Alley's outside beauty is only a small part of who she is. Her inner beauty is what makes her the stunning woman that keeps us coming back for more. Very Happy Just think about it World 09. I think that you will agree......Anyway, take care.

Blessings

nebraska
mbeal78
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:23 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Alley,.....

For what it's worth Alley they look about the same cup size to me. Last time I checked everyone is intitled to their own opinion. When you first decided to change your boobs for health reason I was a little concerned. Cus I always loved your teardropped shaped boobies. However,...I not only love you boobies I love everything about you!!!! And I must say I love seeing you completely nakey!!! I think your breast look absolutely incredible. I love every square inch of that sensual latina/asian body of you baby!!!! You will always have my love sweetheart.

LOL
mbeal78
mt
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm  Reply with quote

I like the title of this post. Very catchy. Very hurtful. Shows respect. dry

Wicked Jester
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 am  Reply with quote

Have to admit, I was a little afraid of what the result would be of Alley's breast reduction. (A virtually boobless Alley crazy Crying )

But hey, I'll say that it turned out perfect. Alley's new breasts suit her, a lot Wink Besides, from what I've understood from previous posts, she did it because of backproblems? If that's the case, then hey, fine with me, especially seeing the result Razz And even if it was for other reasons, well, not really our business, now is it? People, myself included Twisted Evil are a little too boob-conscious. Everything is about boob-size these days. Don't get me wrong, quite like large-ish breasts, but just because a woman doesn't have a size "Globe" breasts, doesn't mean she isn't attractive. Just look at Alley, and you'll have the perfect proof Smile

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

As you all may now see.....I do have a new found confidence...that I didn't know exsisted...which is why I'm nude in most of the shots!!!

Very Happy

Now, that's a huge plus for me!

My new boobs help me to feel more alive, strong, young and more in shape!

Very Happy

p.s. It's okay if some don't like the new boobs....believe me...at this point I HAVE extremely THICK skin! I've heard it all and I've seen it all Exclamation

socal15
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:59 am  Reply with quote

I think Alley's boobs have in the past been the characteristic that has caught most people's attention. Sure Alley is a good looking girl and has many qualities, but at the end of the day it is all about her looks, and her unique breasts made her standout.

I know many people on this board say that it is Alley's inner beauty that matters. What strikes me about that is how do you know who Alley is? You only know what Alley her self wants you to know. I am not saying I think anything to the contrary, but how well can you get to know someone through a message board medium?

In the past Alley did not need anything more than her boobs to be successful for all intents and purposes. Or maybe a better way to put it is that her boobs were the catalyst for her success from the begining. But now her other characteristics will become dominate, as her new boobs are certainly nice, but they are now more common then before.

I myself am looking forward to a more risqué Alley than in the past as she looks to leverage her other assets to maintain her popularity. Don’t forget, while Alley does interact with her fans, this is a business intended to produce profit. It would be interesting to see the website stats over the last 6 months and the next 6 months.

In any case Alley, congratulations on the new positioning and I am looking forward to seeing you at the next level of your success. Alley, I was wondering if you had any other work done about the time of your new breasts?

Peace, out
GentleBen
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:30 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
As you all may now see.....I do have a new found confidence...that I didn't know exsisted...which is why I'm nude in most of the shots!!!

That's what I loved about this new set! You were nude; yum! I hope we see more of that full-frontal nude style. I just loved it!

I honestly like the new look better. You look perkier and sexier to me. People are entitled to their opinions, but I really like the new you. Smile
nebraska
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:15 pm  Reply with quote

Hey socal15

I saw your post and I got the feeling that a few things that you commented on were from my post from up above. Anyway, I would like to respond to a few things you said, and maybe, you might be able to see how I came to a few of my conclusions. So, I'll try to explain some of the questions and comments you asked.

Point # 1 You asked "How do you know who Alley really is ?
Good Point socal. I have no idea who Alley really is...But I do know a few things about Alley, by the way she conducts herself and how much very hard work she puts into her site. I know she is a driven person who likes to take control of her business and put out the best possible product that she can. I know that she hires very, very good people to monitor and set-up her site and work in support. I know she hires very good people because you can see with your very own eyes the result of her very hard work, and others that she works with. I also know that she has very good people working for her because I have delt with them a few times. Thay have also answered my questions and fixed my problems very quickly. They always get back to me when they say they will, and I think they do a great job. Some of the best support on the net. So thanks Rick and Ronald you guys Rock. I also know that she hires a great photographer for her site. And believe me when I say this. nI know a little about this busness and Havey and crew do not come cheap. Alley pays priemium for her photo shoots. So that tells me she wants the best. I also learned alot about Alley through her weekly chats and some of her comments through the forum. You can also get a feel of what Alley is like by reading all of her heart section. She opens up about alot of things, good and bad. She also is a caring person that has real concern for her family and even other's in AB Nation. She worries about where we are heading as a country, and she want's to do anything and everything she can to help the enviorment. She loves to laugh, she loves kids, she is true in her relationships. No I do not know who Alley really is, but with little that I do know, I know she is a good person with a good heart, and that to me is someone who has inner beauty. Very Happy

Point # 2 You said "You only know what Alley wants you to know?"
Again, good point socal. Yes that is probibly very true. But then again isn't it true for all of us. Even you only tell people what you want them to know everyday. I do the same and so does about 99.9% of the population. All of us always hold something back at one time or another. Very Happy

Point # 3 You said "BUT how well can you get to know someone through a message board medium?"
Again, another good point socal. You can't really and truly get to know someone through a massage board medium. But you can get a feel of what that person is like and who they are by what they say and if you are on long enough, see how they follow through on their actions. Again, you can get a idea of who that person really is if you see them long enough. I have been a member for well over 3 years and through all the things that I pointed out to you in Point # 1. I think over all this time I have gotten an idea who Alley is in alot of ways and I have come to the conclusion that she is a very good and loving woman that cares about herself, her family, her friends, and her work. Very Happy

Point # 4 You said " don't forget, while Alley does interact with her fans, this is a business intended to produce profit.
And yet again, another good point socal. It is a business and Alley is very, very good at it, Again I will refer to a few things that I said in Point # 1. Alley goes the extra mile to get anything and everything out of her business. She puts all of herself, and alot of time, energy, effort, creative thinking and anything else you can think of to make the most out of her business. I think she does a great job and it shows. She has a top notch web site with 1,000's and 1,000's of fans around the world. All because she puts so much time, and effort into making this the best that she can. So you bet this is a business intended to make a profit, and I hope that through all of her hard work the money will keep flowing in. Hard work pays off. Very Happy

Anyway socal, I just wanted to give you just a little idea where I was coming from. I did say that Alley was a beautiful person on the inside. And some of my comments here are how I have come to that conclusion. Now I could very well be wrong, and she could be playing all of us. But I tell you what socal. I would bet my house that she isn't playing us. I think Alley is exactly the person that she shows us. And for that we should all be grateful. Alley is the best and yes, she is beautiful on the inside. Very Happy

Take good care socal Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:00 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

socal15 wrote:
I think Alley's boobs have in the past been the characteristic that has caught most people's attention. Sure Alley is a good looking girl and has many qualities, but at the end of the day it is all about her looks, and her unique breasts made her standout.

I know many people on this board say that it is Alley's inner beauty that matters. What strikes me about that is how do you know who Alley is? You only know what Alley her self wants you to know. I am not saying I think anything to the contrary, but how well can you get to know someone through a message board medium?

In the past Alley did not need anything more than her boobs to be successful for all intents and purposes. Or maybe a better way to put it is that her boobs were the catalyst for her success from the begining. But now her other characteristics will become dominate, as her new boobs are certainly nice, but they are now more common then before.

I myself am looking forward to a more risqué Alley than in the past as she looks to leverage her other assets to maintain her popularity. Don’t forget, while Alley does interact with her fans, this is a business intended to produce profit. It would be interesting to see the website stats over the last 6 months and the next 6 months.

In any case Alley, congratulations on the new positioning and I am looking forward to seeing you at the next level of your success. Alley, I was wondering if you had any other work done about the time of your new breasts?

Peace, out

Socal, I don't think you understand me as a woman, model or understand my style. Anyway....it seems to me that you are pretty shallow....because you measure a chick/model by her rack and possible ass....and that's it. You are also shallow because you can't seem to get connected to who I am (meaning....my thoughts....my desires....my wishes....my fears) after I've expressed them here and there throughout my site, forum and chatrooms. Nebraska is right about who I am. At least he's given the time and has extended his brain in his head sitting on top of his shoulders.....to think about what I might have said, or shared with everyone. I guess it takes a good person to know a good person. I know for me....even though I haven't met most of the people that I've chatted with on my forum, chatroom and phone.....I SERIOUSLY DO FEEL that I have a good sense of what kind of person they are....just as Nebraska said previously. Nebraska had very good points!!!

You know what else....this IS a business....everyone knows that already. They signed up to be a member. You don't have to remind everyone. Everyone knows this is my job.....just like you go to your job everyday....I go to work everyday too and I bust my ass to try to give you the best.

Like I said in tonights chatroom.....If all you thought/think of me is a nice rack and/or nice ass.....then it's pretty sad because you are missing out on sooooooo much more!! I feel that I am WAY more than a nice rack and nice ass!!! I feel that I am a better model then the norm because I give you strong DIRECT eye contact...that has feelings and moods when I look at you through the camera....when I pose....I try to twist and turn my entire body to give you different interesting poses, I use my hands a lot because I model all the way through to my fingertips. When I model....I try to be sensual with my poses and looks on my face....which is why I give you a lot of neck, profile, shadow images. I relax my mouth....which is why my lips look as pouty as the do.

For those reasons and much more......i feel I am a better model then the norm and therefor I am more than a nice rack and a nice ass. There are tons of models out there that have nice tits and a nice ass.....it's about what else do they have? Does it go beyond that?

It seems that you've unfortunately missed the entire sensual fun side of modeling and appreciating a unique woman when you see one.

It's sad because if you could only see it, embrace it and appreciate it then the world around you would seem like a much better place to live. (meaning that you would open your mind and heart/and that could benefit you in every way)

I seem to get amazed everyday....but then again....I really don't.

Confused

mbeal78
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote

I love you Alley!!!! For what it's worth and I think you know this I love every single square inch of that exotic senual body of yours!!!! Not too mention you've gotta gorgeous heart and soul!!!! Marry me please! Laughing

LOL
mbeal78
hiccup
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:54 am  Reply with quote

The thing that gets me is this...why would you post something like this. If someone were to say, get a new haircut, even if you didn't like it, you wouldn't say so! The whole, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" applies here. If you met Alley at a restaurant somewhere, would you share your thoughts? no, you wouldn't. The anonymity that people have through a message board allows many people to think that they have the freedom to share whatever opinion they have, even when it something that is very disrespectful that they wouldn't say in real life.
Wicked Jester
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:50 am  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I feel that I am a better model then the norm because I give you strong DIRECT eye contact

I believe I'll have to say that's an understatement Wink

Seriously, though, yeah, you do give good eye contact through the cam... which is good, as eye contact is crucial for any kind of understanding between people, whether it be live or in pictures. Even if you can't see the rest of a person's face, the eyes will tell you something about them. As they say, the eyes are a window to a person's soul.

Sorry if this seems kinda disjointed, just got home from work and I'm kinda in a hurry, so if it doesn't fit in with the context too well, I offer my apologies.

Laters

LovesNaturals
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 am  Reply with quote

I think the topic title is NOT the right way to express ones feelings... very childish...

to be honest, I don't see the breast-REDUCTION at all...

I only see a lift and smaller nipples,
I was looking forward to smaller more natural breasts...
cause to me everything is perfect about Alley, except her breasts,
that's why I like sets where she's clothed there longest...
so I'm dissapointed too... they look even less natural...

the resemble Louise Glover & Gemma Massey's breasts...
seems to be the new line in 'breastmodels' (big, close together, perfectly round, nipple very central or even too high (maybe seen for the future: anticipation for gravity?)),

I honestly thought those big unnatural breasts were out,
isn't Playboy only/more interested in models with natural breasts?
I think mostly the 'older' generation still likes those classic Pamela Anderson silicon breasts...,

to me the most beautiful breasts are those of playmate Deanna Brooks...

but I admire Alley for the courage of changing them,
since she didn't need it for a more succesful model career
(I only know about Lisa Marie Scott who also seems to have done something with her breasts, but less drastic),

but fortunately there are sooo many beautiful aspects in Alley's work,
and I think I like your new breasts better!

don't let anything of this get to you,
your life, your choice, and you know probably better what you are doing Wink

Alley is still the hottest !
I totally agree with Alley being the most sensual and artistic model out there, to me the finest photosets I've ever seen, are still hers...
and I love your new hairstyle, you really managed to put new freshness in that photoset, realy amazing...
and reading your replies shows again, how passionate you are about your work... you are definetly more than just another beautiful model Wink

grtz,
xxx Wink
dartmouth93
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:48 pm  Reply with quote

Well, I have taken the official test. I have examined an older pictorial (Jasmine) and the new pictorial (The Pathway)...and I have found that I get excited either way. The Pathway really is great...it makes me want to dive through the computer screen and bury my face in those gorgeous breasts as Alley holds them. Alley's comments above made me think about why I have been enthralled by her for so long and why her popularity is so enduring. I can never recall seeing a picture of her wearing a vacant stare. She really does look right at us, and whether she fixes us with a penetrating gaze or a look of longing or a playful look, that extra effort on her part draws the viewer into the fantasy that she has created in the photograph, making the experience all the more thrilling. I, for one, can't wait to see the adventures Alley takes us on with her new look. I plan to be along for the ride.
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote

whoa, whoa, whoa... wait a minute!! angry

- man i need to keep a closer eye on the forum... i cannot believe that someone could post such a hurtful topic!
...world09, you really need to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth with ideas and comments like that -- i mean, it says you have 25 posts at the moment, but apparantly, during that time you have never read anybody else's (including Alley's!!) i'm assuming you are here because you are a fan of Alley, correct? why else would you be on her site, and in her forum? well, if you are not going to take the time, take advantage of the forum, and get to know Alley, then why keep coming back?
if you truly just wanted to know why she had the surgery, and did not want to do a bit of research here, there is a LOT better way to pose the question without being so negative! Alley is a woman, and she has feelings like the rest of us - you must just see her as a piece of meat! next time you want to make a statement like that, think of how you would feel if someone you haven't seen in a while comes up to you and says "i hate how you look now" - come on, have a little bit more class... Confused
- sorry if i sounded like an a$$, but i wanted you to understand... dry

*rolling up sleeves...
now for socal -

well, what can i say more than what my buddy nebraska hasn't already perfectly stated... i agree with him 110% on every one of his points! i have been a fan of Alley's since the beginning... and from the very first time that i saw her, i knew that there was something extra special about her. i mean, of course the first thing that struck me was her astonishing beauty and exquisite body - but that is natural, first impressions... but when i really looked at her photos, i saw into her eyes, and saw much more than i had seen in any other model before or since. i joined her site as soon as i found it, and as each new photo set came out, it was obvious that she was truly unique and in a class of her own. i feel privilaged to have grown with her through the years and watched her mature and perfect her craft. as her site expanded and added new and exciting features, we were able to get to know her on a much more personal level through heart blogs, abtv, bts videos, and the occasional chat... then came the forum - what a great place to really get to know her, and for her to get to know us! i'm guessing that you don't believe everything that is posted here, and maybe you shouldn't, because most of us here are just faceless authors of comments and stories (fiction or not) and besides what we all post here, we really know nothing about each other's personal lives... HOWEVER, i'm sure you know the saying "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time" that reins true here... and i don't believe that any one of us loyal members who have been here for the long haul can or would put up some sort of charade as to who we really are - ESPECIALLY, Alley. we would all see right through it sooner or later. after getting to know her (yes, i said KNOW her) i have come to love her for sooooo much more than her body - in actuallity, her body is probably one of the last things on my list of reasons to love her. she has expressed and invested so much interest in her fans - it is obvious that she truly cares about how we feel about circumstances in her life and business, because she asks us - and listens. and she is always there to offer her thoughts and feelings about what is going on in our lives (take zombie, nebraska, and myself for examples) she is always striving to be the best, and works dam hard at it - such an awesome quality - and it pays off!! her site is absolutely THE best, her photo quality is THE best [an ever-changing always beautiful look, incredible outfits, gorgeous sets, and amazing poses / facial expressions] and her relationship w/ her fans is THE best! there is not another model out there who takes such pride in their work - all the rest are just out there for the $$... i, for one, and i'm sure 99% of the rest of her fans am very appreciative for all the hard work Alley does for us -and as far as her changing her body... hey, it is hers yanno Wink whatever she decides to do to her body, and for whatever reason she has - whether any of us like it or not, as her fans and her friends, we should stand behind whatever decision she makes - i know i will!!
i love her for who she is - not what she looks like!

love ya, Alley
j3a

...ok, i guess i did have a few more things to say... whistling
nebraska
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:40 am  Reply with quote

Hey J3A

I am sitting here having breakfast getting ready to go shoot a wedding today. I was going through my e-mails and checked into the forum.

You are the man J3A....Your above post is a must read for everyone in AB NATION. You hit it out of the park buddy. I agree with every single word that you said. I mean word for word. I absolutly loved it!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

And I love the little sarcastic bit in the middle of the post.......
* Rolling up sleeves now for socal....................That cracked me up!!!! Very Happy

You Rock J3A, job well done. And like I said, J3's post above is A MUST READ!!!!! Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
Stephen
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:58 pm  Reply with quote

Dear alley and fellow admirer's of Alley,

It is such a big thing to change something about ourselves. Try parting your hair on the other side. and listen to the comments. Okay, so Alley you changed your breasts I was disappointed over time when i saw that your breasts were not the the same full (must have been painful) giant teardrops as in the nineties. I look at the older pictures and they turn me on and I look at the newer pictures with you pumping up the ones you have now.... and i just have to say that you are so fucking neat it doesn't really matter whether you are the Alley I knew, the Allley that is now ,the Alley that is, or the Alley i missed at the post office... Sadly, I will never have an intimate realtionship with you and that's okay... I am not crazy... I think that boy's problem was out of frustrartion that he could not really be with you and not so much a criticism of something you had done. Personally (funny story coming) my wife has implants/has alaways had, had to redo and I can't imagine what it would be like to lie on a woman who didn't.
Digging you all the way.
Wanna stretch you out some day on a surfboard...
Stephen
Be strong...
lol xoxoxox
Twisted Evil Wink
j3a
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:20 pm  Reply with quote

hey nebraska!

thanks alot for the kind words about my post!
see, that's why i like you so much - you think like i do! Laughing
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:51 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

No flamming.... Everyone who DOES NOT like my boobs can have their opinioin. I simply DO NOT CARE! To be honest at first...I was like oh no....they are way different....but now I look at the mirror and I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY with them!!! Like I said before, I'm happy because of the fullness and how youthfull they now look. It's really nice to have firm perky boobs again : ) I mean come on...what can be so bad about that, right? I guess some guys like them to hang and that's all good....but it's not that good when they start to hang a little too much. Anyhow...I AM VERY HAPPY and that's all that really matters to me. Like I also said before...I think if it gives me that extra bit of confidence....then it's a better thing for you because you will have better pictures of me to look at me because it will show how confident and happy I am.

I can't tell you enough of how....much I LOVE THEM!

I would like to say though....that if the negativity on this topic doesn't stop...I will remove this thread or lock it...because I don't enjoy reading stupid comments about my breasts...when In fact this is a fan forum and was meant to be a happy place to be not a drag for anyone to be a part of....ME INCLUDED.

One more quick thing....I finally met with a webmaster for a very popular site the other day and he asked me...."I noticed you had your own message board, you post up comments/replies and that someone was saying that they hate your new boobs. .. Why would you subject yourself to that when you don't have to?" My reply was, "I want my site/forum to be personable." He said, "I'll give you that." The point I'm trying to make is....I really don't have to be as involved as I am but I choose to because I do want you to feel that you are getting the best, I am doing my best and that I care.....plus it's fun for me too. So when you're sitting there being self-fish and thinking of how you feel about this or how you feel about that....just stop and think for a minute about how it might affect other people. There has been PLENTY of times were people have disliked this or that....and I've let them have their say....just as I have you.....but when it gets out of hand.....and people comment rudly without thinking of other peoples feelings It starts to ruin my special happy place.

The last thing I'm going to say about this is: AGAIN.....the reason why my nipples were so dam small looking in this set and probably a few others...is because I was FUCKING cold. okay? It's the same thing that happens....when your penis gets cold....it shrivels. Very Happy

Soooo....let's talk about what is soooooo great about my boobs and what you love about them. Smile What it be the fact that they are so firm but still SOOOOO soft? because they REALLY REALLY are! what would it be for you?

Oh...I'll leave you with my last comment...My man actually LOVES my new breasts! He thinks they are much better and says if guys wanted to see boobs that hang they should go to the Discovery channel Very Happy He's one of those guys who prefer smaller, firm fuller, perkier boobs. Did he have something to do with my choice? I think he was only 1 of the many reasons that I had for doing it.... which I am very greatful for because I feel that the new boobs help me have a better figure than ever before.

So, how about my abs? Everyone is so concerned about my boobs....no one has commented on how great my abs are looking these days. Very Happy I've been working hard on them! I'm pretty proud....

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE GIVEN ME LOVE AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND WHO CONTINUE TO BE THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMORS IN MY LIFE! THE ENERGY THAT WE CREATE BETWEEN YOU AND I HAVE PRODUCED SUCH TIMELESS SEDUCTIVE PHOTOGRAPHS AND I THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

love, alley

mt
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:08 am  Reply with quote

Alley, of course we notice every curve that is your body. It's just hard to comment on cause you have so many exquisite features. Not to mention those erogenous zones.

Although, the true test of a phat stomach is to being able to bounce a jello shot off of it. Personally, I prefer my method of trying to scoop the jello from the stomach with nothing but the tongue. I'm sure I can get you giggling in no time. "Hmmm, fetish set, perhaps?" Idea Curious

AlleyBaggett wrote:

So, how about my abs? Everyone is so concerned about my boobs....no one has commented on how great my abs are looking these days. Very Happy I've been working hard on them! I'm pretty proud....

love, alley

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:42 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

MT...you always know how to make me smile....and laugh.

love you!

Very Happy

mbeal78
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:49 pm  Reply with quote

I love your entire lucious body baby!!! For what it's worth I've always loved you. Plus there's plenty of things to do with firmer boobies like your new ones. I can think of a few things. Laughing Your body is totally kickass!!!! I support you 100%
giando1983
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:59 pm  Reply with quote

Don't care too much what other people say about it...as long is that you are feeling good Wink

I think that a fan, no matter what, should be always by your side, almost lika a friend. A fan doesn't act like this for something like that...I think that who started this topic is a true fan and didn't care about the creation of the forum (like you said: this forum has been created for being a place where we can have fun together and talking with Alley Baggett).

Now I'm going to bed and....keep an eye to your mail Wink

Good night,

Giando

#1 FAN from Italy
AlleyFanNr1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:49 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
I think that a fan, no matter what, should always be by your side, almost like a friend.

true, but it's ok to have your own opinion or criticism, but it should always be in a constructive way, breaking someone down about something they can't change, does not help anyone and only creates hurtful feelings...

so before flapping some brutal criticism out, one should think what that would accomplish... but I guess some people just don't care...

Arrow much love to Alley!

take care Wink
santiago
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:58 pm  Reply with quote

Alley is such a hottie. I'll take her any way I can get her.

Alley, my work and my personal life don't allow me to participate as much as I'd like too. But I just want to say that I appreciate all of your hard work and your dedication.

No doubt your procedure caused you pain, took your time, and opened you up to criticism and judgement from others.

Thank you for trying to look good for us. Thank you for being true to yourself. Thank you for your participation on this forum.

Your results are great and your look awesome!!!

Alley, you are so beautiful. Alley, you're the best.