Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Angel
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote

Angel was VERY heavenly, Alley!!! I loved the lighting and the use of shadows that you've done with earlier pics but most of all, I loved the dress. It's a shame that there seems to be no material out there that can contain your nipples from poking through the fabric Wink as evidenced in pics 13959 thru13960, 13963 thru 13965, and 13970!!! woot Speaking of heavenly, Pic 13968 has your hand on a slice of heavenly delight!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!! Tongue Twisted Evil Pics 13971 and 13972 has your magnificent mounds of pleasue finally BUSTING their way to freedom from your dress!!! Grrrrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil Pic 13973 is a grrrrrreat closeup of you and your beautiful breasts. I love pics 13975 thru 13978 especially the background, the lighting, and you taking off your panties!!! Wink Pic 13987 would be another grrrreat shot but there was too much shadow and blurriness. Pics 13980 thru 13983 again uses lighting and shadows effectively. Pic 13982....mmmm baby!!! Twisted Evil Pic 13985 again has the blurred effect. You know how much I love to see that pussy!!! Twisted Evil As for my favorite pic, I'll have to go with 13988 over 13987, although 13987 has a good closeup of your ass!!! Wink 13988 is clear, in focus, and gives a grrrrrreat profile of your and your very womanily curves in excellent lighting!!! woot

Angel is an excellent title because an angel, Alley, is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE!!! love An angel, sent from Heaven above so that we mere mortals can gaze upon your glorious splendor in awe and know that there truly is a God!!! Office Games are next. Maybe, Alley, someday you and I could play an office game or two!!!
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:28 am  Reply with quote

Hi Alley!

1st off Beautiful Photo Set!!!

I have 2 agree with Tyger about the lighting effect like shadow games keeping us focussed on our target realizing the truth that U r our ticket in2 Heaven, and that U have 2 b one of many God's Favorite 2 b Shared and 2 give each one of us hope... When God created Woman he made her in the likeness of ur image but nothing will ever compare... we r humbled by ur presence and will carry ur image with us in our heart, n mind till the end of our time... thank u 4 reminding us of this, this Sunday morning...

Lots of Love n Hugs

Kevin (Whispering Feathers)

Down South
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:40 am  Reply with quote

Glad somebody liked this set...I prefer the photos in the skin section to be free of grain, in focus, and well lit. Trying different things with the photos is fine, but try them in the erotica section. IMO the skin section should be the best of the best that Alley has to release as far as photos go.

13975 = Spotlight Question
13796 = Spotlight Question
13980 = Another Spotlight Mad
13983 = You Guessed It
13985 = Don't Even Get Me Started Evil or Very Mad
13987 = Great Photo But Out Of Focus Sad

Angel for me was just an average set. Hopefully Crazy 88's aka Office Games will right the ship.

m3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 am  Reply with quote

Nice set! Love Alley's look in this shoot. And that outfit.... Razz

13960 - Nice pose, Yum!
13965 - Love how the top is just right.. tight enough to give a nice cleavage but not too tight
13969 - Great angle..
13971 - My fav from this set Very Happy
13974 - Photoshop this to give Alley a pointy ear and voila.. the most beautiful elf ever!
13979 - Fantastic shot! Just erotic!

Thanks for the set, Alley! Very Happy

mt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:16 pm  Reply with quote

I sincerely hope you don't get tired of hearing these words, but you are absolutely sensually, erotically, visually beautiful. Heaven, indeed, is missing an angel. Very Happy

nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:15 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I just got done viewing the Angel Set. I thought it was a solid set. You are so doggone beautiful. You just jump off the screen. Any set that you do is a great set because of your beauty.

Anyway, these are the shots that I really liked in this set. So here we go!!!!

Pic # 13959........Nice shot, I really liked that shot of you Very Happy

Pic # 13961..Pic # 13962..Pic # 13963..Pic # 13964.....Love them all Very Happy

Pic # 13969........Great shot Very Happy

Pic # 13974........That's my 2nd favorite shot of the set Razz

Pic # 13982........I love that shot Very Happy

Pic # 13985........OH - MY - OH - MY - BABY - BABY - WOW ! Shocked Shocked

Pic # 13987.. Pic # 13988......Both really good shots Very Happy

And now my beautiful and sweet Alley it's time for the best shot...........

............. PIC # 13973.....THAT'S THE SHOT ALLEY !!!!! big grin

Anyway Alley, thank you again for your beauty and for all that you do for us. Alley, you truly are my Angel....................

KEEP VOTING GUYS.............ALLEY PB-MOY !!!!!!!!!!

Love and blessings to you Alley

nebraska
Panda
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote

My lovely SUPER-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN,

i need millions of words to commend your dreamlike beauty and appearance. But it gives not the right words, to describe your unique sexiness and beauty. Wink

For me you are the one and only glamorously angel in the whole world. love

Oh yeah, Angel is again an absolute great set. I love it, how the camera accentuated with shadows and light your gorgeous beauty. love

I love your awesome cleavage at pic 13963. No other women has such an stunning and magnificent cleavage like you. It´s so sharp, if you have such a daringly and tight low-cut dress and i can guess, what for an miracle of female erotic are your super-mega-dream-boobs. And it´s so super-sexy too see more and more of your awesome super-mega-dream-boobs with every next pic. It´s so sexy, if your super-mega-dream-boobs falling out your dress on pic 13973 and you show the whole magnificence of the most beautiful love balls in the universe. Super-sexy is the round shape of your mega-erotic-dream-breasts on pic 13974, if they are erected forwards. love

Your lovely face at the pics 13973, 74 turns me on. You have such unique luscious lips, eyes.., your whole face is an manifestation of perfect beauty. love

I love the great view at your super-mega-sexy-dream-breasts on pics 13981, 82 and 86. love

Pic 13985 is simply great. I can guess at the blurry view, how randy and beautiful your love nest is. It´s really a pic to dream about a nasty sex orgy with your hot lust-hole. You have definitely the most randy and sexiest pussy, i have ever seen. love

The highlight of the set are pics 19387 and 88. It´s so absolute great, if i can see your super-sex-mega-dream-boobs askance and they have this super-sexy lightly droop shaped. No other women has approximate such lightly sag yet still so well-shaped super-mega-sexy-dream-boobs like you. Your eight world-wonder-super-meg-sexy-boobs are in this pose the climax of your female erotic. Your sexy dream-breast are simply the perfection of beauty and erotic, also your whole dream-body. love love love

Can´t wait and see your next set. You looks very super-sexy in the preview. Curious

A lot of LOVE to my SUPER-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN, the one and only lovely ALLEY.
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote

Sorry, I gotta agree with Down South with this set. It had potential, and Alley, you look lovely as usual, but there's been way too much airbrushing / fiddling with the focus / image on some pics Crying or Very sad
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thank you to everyone for sharing your thoughts on this set...both good and bad. I went back to check the set to see if I could agree with those who weren't thrilled with the set. I agree that there was 1 or 2 grainy out of focus shots. For the extreme close up of down below Very Happy the reason why some close ups might show up as grainy is because I zoom in so much....to give you a "better/close up" view. I'm not saying it's better or not....I'm just saying that I myself....don't mind seeing an image like that or two if it gives me a different view. As for the soft focus shots.....and shadow images.....I REALLY like them. I'm not saying that's all I'm going to do in the future but I like anything that is unique. I like anything....that looks like if some thought was put into making this image....not just seeing a model doing typical poses....wearing typical stuff with typical lighting. I don't know....I guess that's just me. And the last thing.... Erotica images are black and white only.

I'm certainly not upset....by any means....and I'm just letting you know of my thoughts as well.....but I seriously DO appreciate hearing from EVERYONE about any of my work. It helps me become better at what I do.

Thanks again for everything.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Panda
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:24 am  Reply with quote

My lovely SUPER-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN Alley,

fortunately have the people different tastes. Some guys love it, to see you and your hot and sexy dream-body absolute clear at your pics. Some boys like it, to see your body a little bit blurred, so they can dreaming about your beauty and sexiness. Other guys love both, clear and blurred pics.

I love both. It´s absolute great, to see on your pics totally clear all details of your dreamlike appearance. Too see all details of your hot body-parts is for me the maximum happiness. I love it, to see in hot poses absolute clear and unobstructed in the minutes details all parts of your super-sexy-mega-dream-body, especially your awesome boobs, your well-shaped ass, your randy love-nest and your luscious face. It´s simply my biggest delight, too see clear and buck-naked all super-sexy and super-hot public areas form you, the most beautiful women in the universe. Very Happy

But i love equally you actually, a little bit blurred sets. It´s also great to see you body-highlights, especially your private parts, a little bit blurred. So can my fantasies dreaming hot about the unique feminine beauty of your dreamlike super-mega-sexy-body. I love it, how the light, shadow and blurriness accentuated your beauty and sexiness. It´s a great pleasure, to guess how super-beautiful and super-sexy are your blurred body-highlights. Very Happy

The large variety of your different super-hot and super-sexy styles in your sets is one reason for your unique sexy and erotic charisma and one reason, why i´m so enormous fascinated by you and your super-mega-sexy-dream-body. I think, a good mixture of clear and sometime of blurred sets in the future are certain great for all your admirer.

A great wish by me for new, clear sets are three buck-naked photo-sets of your body-highlights. One set, where you shows only your super-dream-boobs in all different hot views and sexy deportment's (lying, bend forwards, bend backwards, standing with sidewards views,.....). The second set you show only your well-shaped mega-super-sexy-dream-ass in absolute hot and revealing poses. And the last set only about your super-sexy-randy love-nest in absolute daring poses with wide apart straddled legs and super-hot front- and backside-poses. OMG, i like it, how you shaved the lower part of your pussy, so that i have an absolute clear view on the whole glory of your sweet love-nest. And your upper, haired part looks so hugely feminine, hot and sexy. No other women in the world has such an randy, partially so beautiful shaved super-sexy-nice pussy like you. Very Happy

A lot of LOVE to my SUPER-MEGA-DREAM-WOMEN, the one and only lovely ALLEY.
j3a
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 pm  Reply with quote

finally i get a chance to voice my opinion on this wonderful set!!

Alley - i think that once again, you have done an AMAZING job!! this was an absolutely beautiful set! i really loved every pic in the set (yes, even the out of focus ones!) it's just too bad that you can't please everybody, all of the time (like you do me Wink )
i won't go into every pic that i liked, cuz i liked them all, but my favorite one of the entire set is #000013981 - THAT is the pic that entitles this set's namesake!! I LOVE IT!!
i also like when you incorporate little items from the past in your sets - like in this one, i believe that is the necklace from "white feathers" isn't it? i think that is a sexxxy way to tie the past to the present!

can't wait for office games - now only a few days away! Wink
LOL, i did like down south's description of it -- "crazy 88s" haha... Laughing