Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  YEAR-IN-REVIEW 2006
m3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:07 pm  Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wanted to do a poll for the year 2006. Hopefully we shall be able to give Alley an insightful opinion of her work this year.

The poll is as such:

1) Top 5 fav sets (I know we all love Alley and it will be hard to choose)
2) Least fav set (see above Wink )

I'll start:

Top 5 (in no particular order):

1) Spellbound
2) Breathless
3) Passion
4) Color Wash
5) Bon Appetit

Least Fav:
1) Mrs Smiley

Down South
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:04 pm  Reply with quote

MVP for 2006:

The Boob Cam...AB has really stepped up her game for the "sessions"...especially in the latter half of the year. This is the LM perk in my opinion.

Top 5 photo sets:

Color Wash
Hot n Wet
Roman Love
Orgazmatic
House Call

Honorable Mention:

Bedazzled

Meh set for '06:

Mrs. Smiley

Looking forward to '07 and what she has in store for her LM's or Nation if you prefer. Personally speaking, I'm expecting AB to get even more comfortable with herself. It seems the more comfortable she gets, the happier we are.

whispering feathers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:51 pm  Reply with quote

2006 has finnally come 2 a close n with great expectations 2 come from 2007 and from our lovely Miss Alley Baggett 2 lead the way of pushing the envelpe just a little bit more enviting us 2 explore our imaginations through her artistic display of eroticism, private joy, n compassion 4 love n desire... not only does she n can she bring out the bad boys in all of us but the respect that a woman deserves cause face it guys we r under their spell n will do anything they wish 4 just 2 get that much closer 2 heavens gate... im willing 2 do the work...

so pay tribute 2 Miss Alley Baggett n stand by her side respectfully everyone

1. Orgasm
2. Hot n Wet
3. Passion
4. Kinky
5. Poster Nudes

even though we were asked 2 find the least favorite i decline in listing any cause she is remarkable in everything she is willing 2 display 4 us...

This yr Alley Baggett ment more 2 me this year cause of my upsetting situation n i wanna say thank you Alley!!!

Kevin (Whispering Feathers)

ps
by the way Alley i e mailed back 2 the link u gave about the poster
i hope u got it n that i hope 2 God i am still eligible 2 receive...

Happy New Year!!!

nebraska
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:08 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Alley

Although I posted my picks in Panda's thread for the top 10 sets of the year, I saw this post and decided to list the Top 5 sets here also. I, like Wispering Feathers will not reply with a least favorite set. I loved all your sets. There were some great shots in each and everyone of them. But as I listed in the top 10 sets, I will repeat again THE SHOT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
Okay these are my 5 favorite sets for 2006 starting from # 5 down to the # 1 set. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 5........SPELLBOUND

# 4........AMAZING

# 3........PASSION

# 2........AMOR

# 1........COLD WASH

Those are my 5 picks for the TOP 5 of 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Okay, there is one shot of you Alley that I think is the SHOT OF THE YEAR

THE SHOT OF THE YEAR FOR 2006.........................................................

AMOR......................... # 13527 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THANK YOU AGAIN ALLEY FOR AN ABSOLUTLY AMAZING YEAR. YOU HAVE PUT A MILLION SMILES ON MY FACE AND MADE MY DAY ON MANY, MANY DAYS OF 2006!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO ENJOYING YOU AND YOUR BEAUTY FOR MANY, MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP VOTING EVERYONE..............ALLEY.....PB-MOY
KEEP E-MAILING PB-TV AND PBSE

Blessings to you Alley

nebraska
masterjedi
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:44 am  Reply with quote

Man that's a tall order to pick my favorite five sets of the year! I mean, we have 36 sets to choose from and I only get to pick 5?!?! Ah well, choosing my five favorite sets of the amazing Alley Baggett is the sweetest agony I can think of so here goes:

(Please forgive my inability to remember all the names...)

5. The second set in January where Alley wore the yellow shirt with the pink polka dots on it. The set really grabbed me because the background went so well with the outfit and I thought Alley's makeup and hairstyle were the best they've EVER been!

4. WRAPPED. I picked this set because it was so unique! It came from the erotica section and it was a great example of Alley branching out into new territory and showing a side of herself that many of her adoring fans had never seen. To me, this set was the start of "raunchy" Alley that came out to play a few times later on in the year.

3. ORGAZMATIC. I loved the contrast in color in this set and I thought the poses were really sexy. Plus, it was one of the few sets of the year where Alley was completely nude; always sexy!

2. ZOMBIE. This set was cool again because of the makeup, but also because of the looks Alley gave the camera. It was like she was actually slipping into a zombie character and it showed throughout the set. Very nice.

1. KINKY. Man, this set was like the coming out party for "raunchy" Alley! Easily, definately and without a doubt the HOTTEST FUCKING SET Alley has ever done! Sorry for the language Embarassed

As for my least favorite? I guess it would have to be the one that was set outside by the giant palm tree where Alley was wearing the pink/yellow stripped shirt with the yellow panties. Not saying that it wasn't a good set, but it was a "normal" set. The poses were fairly straightforward. The majority of the pics had that Maxim/Stuff/FHM feel to them; provocative, but not daring. I did love the flowers in the hair for that set though!

Deftones
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:49 pm  Reply with quote

Last edited by Deftones on Tue May 01, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
j3a
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:05 pm  Reply with quote

ok - here are my top five(?) - i didn't really count Razz
from least to favorite...

mrs. smiley - that gorgeous smile!!
good morning - so erotic and sensual!
poster nudes - just a beautiful set
amazing - title says it all
hot and wet - i love when Alley is hot and wet!
orgazmatic / kinky - tie, 3 cheers for Alley cumming into her womanhood woot

buttah baby - makes me hungry just thinking about it!

house call love - by far the sexxxiest set of the year!! and i can't help but to think that it might have been partially inspired by my suggestion (since Alley won't come clean and admit it Wink )
GentleBen
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:39 pm  Reply with quote

My favorite was Kinky, because we saw the spectacular Alley in full-frontal nude glory, and because it was just generally hot!

My second favorite was Orgasmic. Smile