Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  OFFICIAL Orgazmatic Post
Young Gotti
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:26 am  Reply with quote

if u thought roman love and kinky were fire.. this is definitely the HOTTEST AND BEST SET EVER!!! even the latest news and updates caption is HOT!!

if u don't already have a membership, GET ONE!!!

Crying <--- see this? these are tears of joy.. I love it alley n i love you! job well done..
msal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:23 am  Reply with quote

Fantastic! I've been a member for a while. Can't recall ever seen you, Alley, with you "lips" so spread. This was truly a beautiful shot. That's the one type of shot that's usually missing in your shoots. Some find it too Penthouse-ish, but I think it really is a turn on. Thanks Alley. Just a suggestion: Don't go "Hustler" type shots -- that's too much, but some more shots of your "lips" especially if silghtly wet would be...WOW! What would also be wow is a nice shot of your "love button" (clit). I don't mean to sound crude, but I don't know how else to ask or describe. Thanks Alley.
kriss_lea
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:51 am  Reply with quote

Thank You ALLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless and I have never been more turned on in my life !!! This is the most exciting set ever and you just keep getting hotter. Please dont stop, and what can I do to repay your kindness ? Send money, gifts, food ?? YOU SO ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
whispering feathers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:35 am  Reply with quote

Alley
There is no woman that has ur eyes, the seduction of ur smile that speaks cum 4 me, breasts that defy any sculpture or painting that no artist can capture, but when we go down further i swear i see the gates open n i can see heaven opening up more n more till my life is consumed by u. i wanna melt inside, sink 7in deep n feel the pressure of ur inner streangth u already have over me from ur sugar walls ...

Kevin (Whispering Feathers)

Panda
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:11 am  Reply with quote

The fire in this pics is so hot, hotter than the fire in the middle of the sun.

Oh my darling, your adventurous, lustful and extremely sexy pics turn me so much on. I must directly go to masturbate with your randiest set you have ever make. Embarassed

Your body is so unbelievable beautiful and sexy. Your masturbate pics shows all your wonderful bodily part in such great erotic poses. Pic 12859 with your lovely ass and your horny pussy is so hot. If i see the pics 12864/65 (how can create the nature such an sinful and beauty sex-body), i dream about great sex together with you for the rest of my life. Rolling Eyes

Pics 12871-77 demonstrate the unique beauty and erotic of Alleys sweet pussy and her gorgeous breasts. My absolute favorite is pic 12869. Your mien is so inimitable libidinous and your magnificent boobs overhang so great and outshine all other female breasts in the whole world. Very Happy

Alley, with this set you have excelled yourself. I am so curious about the next sets. With every new set you show me, that your beauty and female erotic will be greater and greater with increasing maturity. You are really the most beautiful, most erotic and sexiest women in the whole universe.

A lot of LOVE to my dream-women, the one and only lovely Alley.
santiago
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:13 am  Reply with quote

Wow!!! This set was awesome. This is the hottest set to date!!

The description in the preview, the facial expressions, and hotness of the pictures were amazing. I love your kitty cat!!!

Pictures 12871 to 77 were so hot and sexy. I can't wait to see what your going to give us next.

Thanks for this set Alley!!!

Is there a part 2??? !!!!!!
Elm6578
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 am  Reply with quote

I love your poses Alley, they make me wish I was a computer screen Wink

Last edited by Elm6578 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ciccio
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:50 am  Reply with quote

G-R-E-A-T. Shocked Shocked Shocked
The best set ever. I love these pics, I love your pose, I love what I can see. Go on so. Fantastic. Wink
BillTheCat
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:01 am  Reply with quote

Alley, you've always given us the hottest photos, but these bolder, edgier pics are waaay off the charts. Shocked
Super Sexy Very Happy
orange
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:45 pm  Reply with quote

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the grass is green, the birds are singing, the sweet melody of the river whispers in my ears,... I'm happy! Very Happy Thank you Alley!

AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:08 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

Thanks guys!!! Very Happy I thought you would like the set. Wink

I guess you can say I am now fully comfortable with my womanhood. I really feel like a "sexy woman" and not so much like a "girl".....if you know what I mean?

I would love to know what you think of the new wallpaper....I've done from this set.

Love YOU guys!! Thanks for sharing the love...

MUAH Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Down South
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
I guess you can say I am now fully comfortable with my womanhood.

Indeed! Great set!

You may be "comfortable" now...but I can't wait until you get "settled in"...
Cool

mt
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:53 pm  Reply with quote

By Golly, I think I love this set!! Laughing

p.s.
I can't figure out what the new wallpaper is about. Can someone tell me what it is?

YDB
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:32 pm  Reply with quote

mt:

The wallpaper is a close-up of the lower half of image Orgazmatic 000012871.jpg, with some kind of color special effect.

If you look at 000012871.jpg, you will then know what "it" is. Wink

Cordially

YDB
j3a
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:35 pm  Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked

OMG!! Alley - you have truly outdone yourself!! this set is absolutely incredible! i LOVE everything about it!

the color tone, the outfit, your facial expressions, the poses, and the extra special shots!!

you say you are comfortable now in your womanhood - i am VERY comfortable in your womanhood as well!!! Wink

I LOVE IT!!!

p.s. mt - the new wallpaper is pic 000012871 with a psychadelic color twist
*** EDIT - never mind, i was typing while YDB was posting Smile ***

(btw - Alley, excellent choice of pic, and great work on that wall - i really like all the work you have been doing!!!)
YDB
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:52 pm  Reply with quote

Alley:

Once again, you have created a gallery that combines the best attributes of your creativity, confidence, sensuality, & sexuality.

Everytime today, when I have viewed this gallery (which it has been many times already), I become more & more envious of both your photographer & your man.

What a pleasure it must be, for them both, to witness your actions & expressions when you create images like this.

Sincerely,

YDB
masterjedi
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:07 pm  Reply with quote

I really can't add much more than what's already been said about this set except...HOLY FREAKIN' @#$%!!!!! As randy and sexy as your sets have been lately, I NEVER expected to see you bare yourself in such a raunchy manner! FUCKING HOT! Twisted Evil

LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:07 pm  Reply with quote

VERY hot set ! Very Happy Very Happy

Truely wonderfull pics

Even the set description is HOT !!
Panda
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:54 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

I guess you can say I am now fully comfortable with my womanhood. I really feel like a "sexy woman" and not so much like a "girl".....if you know what I mean?
Very Happy

And your unique womanhood is so absolute helluva sexy. I am enthused, that you are fell like a "sexy women". Your are a the sexiest women, that the humanity has ever seen.

Your newest wallpaper is very great work. If i look at the wallpaper, i am dreaming to "play" with your sweet pussy.

xaldub
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:29 am  Reply with quote

God ! What a set Alley. I love it when you get raunchy, and complete a gallery with intimate pics of your sublime kitty cat. Long may it continue that we can share in the exploration of your womanhood Very Happy

My heart is still racing ......
kriss_lea
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:07 am  Reply with quote

Still EXCITED, Still SPEECHLESS . . . CHEERS and GOD BLESS ALLEY'S WOMANHOOD !!!!!!!!! bouncy bouncy bouncy
masterjedi
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:42 am  Reply with quote

On a little different note, am I the only one who thinks "Corpse Bride" is going to be the hottest set of the month?

Panda
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:38 am  Reply with quote

No masterjedi, you are not the only on

I think, "Corpse Bride" is maybe a little bit hotter than this set, because Alley surprised us with every new set and shows us, that she developed more and more sexuality and sensual erotic with every new set. Although i can´t hardly believe, that Alley can enhance her beauty, because Alleys presently appearance is on the climax of beauty, sex and erotic.

But the topic "Corpse Bride" is another great chance for Alley to show us again creative, nasty, erotic, daring and memorable sexy poses and demonstrate us again the unique evolution of her beautiful and infatuate womanhood.
Curious
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:51 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I totally love reading all of your posts!!! Thank you so much for all of the kinky compliments, boys of mine!!

I do have to say....there are some HOT poses in Corpse Bride. In the next set, Speechless....there are lots of beautiful shots! I hope you like them both!!

Love YOU guys!!

Oh...for all you Orgazmatic fans....we just now released the top for sale in the store. Hurry....will it's still available!

MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
bernardo
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:58 am  Reply with quote

Wooww, great pictures! I would cut my left ball for seeing a video o this set. Shocked
Panda
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:48 am  Reply with quote

Oh sweetly Alley,

i can´t wait to see your HOT poses in "Corpse Bride" and the beautiful shots of next set. It´s maddening to wait so long to your next new HOT pics. Rolling Eyes

Till i can see finally the next photo-sets, where you present us once more your matchless sexy and erotic female body, i viewed again and again your so very, very HOT pics of this set. If i see your great poses, where you present so sensual prurient your lust hole, the sweetest and most beautiful pussy that my eyes have ever seen, i will be your sweeter cave explorer. Very Happy

Your whole sexy-erotic body is so indescribable infatuate beautiful in this set. I LOVE you and this amazing set so much.

chico
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 am  Reply with quote

smokin set, I've got a sink you can sit in anytime,meeow!!!!