Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Alley, I've got a question.
sbarrall
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:55 am  Reply with quote

Alley,
You certainly know that you are a very sexy woman; otherwise you wouldn't have a site like this. For many of us who frequent your site, you are the MOST sexy woman. We love you for your body, but for your spunk and romanticisim too. Trouble is, we can't have you, we can't even REALLY get to know you, and although we'd like our wives and girlfriends to be like you, they just aren't. So what advice do you have for men like me who throb for you? Is there a happy balance where we can be satisfied with the circumstances that have been thrown our way while still fantasizing about you? Or are we better to just put you out of our minds? Or should we put our wives and girlfriends out of our minds instead?

hung up...
Thanks.

dally
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:34 pm  Reply with quote

Gday and welcome. Alley will reply to your post the next time she drops by. You sound like a lot of us in here, you appreciate the beautiful things in life.Alley was born beautiful there's nothing wrong with appreciating that. Hell if she was born with two heads and buck teeth and sung like an angel we'd be all here listening to her. Like wise if no one ever heard the angel sing the world would be a little greyer and it would not serve her. Hence Alley's website/career.
As far as fantasy goes it is what it is man, it's a luxury. Its up to you how much of it you can afford in your life. i think it's healthy to source inspiration from Alley and her work , be better for it and see what it brings you. Be well Smile
sbarrall
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:10 am  Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess you're right. "It is what it is." But I wouldn't mind hearing some thoughts from The Woman herself. Alley's drop dead gorgeous and no woman can compete with that. But I believe most women do have an inner beauty, that if they'd just work a little to bring it out would really shine. But it seems like few women really care......probably because they're typical women and they don't usually think about what pleases a man. I guess that goes without saying since most men don't really give much thought to what pleases the ladies.

dally
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:36 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
But I wouldn't mind hearing some thoughts from The Woman herself.

You will. Wink She said recently that she is going to be away a bit .