Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Holiday Hottie
tyger
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Enjoy this holiday season with my new set of the month, “Holiday Hottie”! The warmth down in your main vein will melt away all the snow flakes! Close your eyes imagine, dream and fantasize…with glances of this set is enough to create a naughty snow ball fight! MMMMMmmmmm The yummy kind!

What a grrrreat way to start off December!!! Very Happy First off, nice change of pace with you going to black hair (hmmm...is there anything else you're going to transition to black to??? Curious BOOIIINNGGG!!! Wink Twisted Evil ). Second, that is a super-cute outfit you're wearing. Custom made no doubt! Wink Twisted Evil As far as the pics, no booty pics this time around Sad but I liked pics 28381, 28382, 28392, 28393, 28397-28400 and 28404 with the pic of the set being 28403. Grrrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil

Looking at the next slate of pics for December I'm definitely looking forward for the next upcoming sets, with at least one booty shot in Candyland woot and a mystery set to end the year. My main vein was definitely warmed...all the way down Wink ...thanks to Holiday Hottie!!! Twisted Evil Kudos, Alley...Kudos. Wink
mooart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm  Reply with quote

Uuummmm, "Holiday Hottie" indeed, made me be bad for goodness sake to photos 28386, 28396 and 28401, love the sets that show off your gorgeous, sexy legs!

Candyland looks to be incredible too, but for the meantime, "Holiday Hottie" will make my main vein warm and oozing with snowball material just for you Alley!

love
mt
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm  Reply with quote

Damn, you look so beautiful. The last 3 pix with the panty tasting tease....deelicious. Tongue