Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  The Big O
mt
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote

Man, you gotta love the way Alley gives you that "look". I'm talking about 10816-10820. She can melt anything with a pulse, definitely.

j3a
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:07 am  Reply with quote

OMG!! Shocked i had to change my shorts - loved every single pic, Alley!!
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:10 am  Reply with quote

OMG !!!! Shocked Shocked Piix 10823-10825 !! Shocked Shocked I can't believe what a major turn on they are !! Very Happy

But am I the only one who finds the sparkle just a little annoying in some shots ? No big deal, considering how HOT this set is ! Smile
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:25 am  Reply with quote

10842 is also HOT if you play with the brightness & contrast.

This set has made me hard and throbbing ! love
world09
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:28 am  Reply with quote

One of her good galleries and looking forward to next weeks even more.
Down South
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:08 am  Reply with quote

It's called a Lens Flare effect LosihoTTT. Just as in the Ghost set they used a Spotlight tool to make the effects. I went and re-adjusted the Ghost spotlights in Photoshop on my pc and made them brighter. Afterwards, I seen Ghost in a whole new light so to speak. I haven't tried editing the Big O photos yet. I don't think I can do much with the lens flares, but they don't bother me anyway. Props to Alley and crew for trying different things. Noticed that Feathers' car-backseat set is coming out at the end of the month. I'm still waiting for the B-Oil set...or the AB-Oil set.

You say you played with the brightness and contrast LosihoTTT...what are you using as your photo editor?

Frostee1618
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:28 am  Reply with quote

O MY GOD !!!
Alley, Once again a FANTASTIC set. Great use of the light & that secondary refected Big O that appears on some shots in VERY INTERESTING PLACES!
Rolling Eyes

The 1st head shot (10819) is my favorite. I guess I just Love Your Face.
10823, 10824, & 10825 are killin' me too. I guess I Love Your LIPS
too. whistling bouncy

Peace & Love,
Ted

Danie
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:11 am  Reply with quote

Super duper wonderful Alley. If you retired tomorrow, I would have to say, I would be satisfied. I love all the photos. You are just too beautiful.

Danie

orange
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:42 am  Reply with quote

476 circled rings!!!!!!!! Razz One was missing but I found it :

Great set Alley! Very Happy The effects are originals! It gave me a special atmosphere! In a previous post, you talk about your love for pictures and being creative and that proves it! Thank you for this one again! Very Happy
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:05 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I'm glad you all like the images. Sorry if the lens flare effect was a little annoying LosihoTTT. Thanks for being honest. Very Happy Honestly, I was worried about that....when I did it...but I tried my best not to obstruct any of your favorite area down below. Very Happy Seeing this set....I felt it needed a little something. Personally, I really like the effect. We've NEVER used it in all the years we've had the site going.....so I thought....why not? It's not one of Rick Cage's favorite effects.....but I like it. Very Happy I'm glad you all do too. It was fun....for 1 set. Don't worry.....I wont do it to every set. I'll keep it real for ya. Wink

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Wildcard
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:06 pm  Reply with quote

That effect was a natural for you, Alley. It added nicely to the ever present shine of your beauty.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
LosihoTTT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:35 pm  Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I'm glad you all like the images. Sorry if the lens flare effect was a little annoying LosihoTTT. Thanks for being honest. Very Happy Honestly, I was worried about that....when I did it...but I tried my best not to obstruct any of your favorite area down below. Very Happy Seeing this set....I felt it needed a little something. Personally, I really like the effect. We've NEVER used it in all the years we've had the site going.....so I thought....why not? It's not one of Rick Cage's favorite effects.....but I like it. Very Happy I'm glad you all do too. It was fun....for 1 set. Don't worry.....I wont do it to every set. I'll keep it real for ya. Wink

No problem at all Alley Smile I found the lens flare a little too bright only in a few pics....in most of them I didn't mind at all. The jewellery was actaully a nice addition. And don't let my (very minor) criticism detract from an otherwise fantastic set, or discourage you from experimenting in the future. Wink

And, um, thanks for remembering what my favourite part of your....ahem....body is Embarassed
negrossiste
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:27 am  Reply with quote

i love this set!!you are very sensual and we see a lot your pretty pussy...i lke that...and your positions in certain pics are so exciting that i imagine a lot of things!!!in my opinion the best pics are 10825,10834, 10842,and 10810