Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  An oiled up Alley
dickmoyer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 am  Reply with quote

Just you talking about oiling yourself up for a photo shoot was some amazing revealtions Alley. And then your webcam pix had the shine to your body just as if you did it.
Will we ever see you all oiled up and naked in a photo set? Just use warm baby oil sweetheart, that will give you a glow and a sexual buzz. Never fails to do the trick
Down South
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:16 am  Reply with quote

The Baby Oil set may be the most expensive shoot ever if that guy can't get the b-oil out of his stone tiles...Sad

EGM92
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:45 am  Reply with quote

The baby oil would make her look like a Shiny Bronze Goddess Very Happy

And that really sucks that the oil stained the guys flooring, Alley if you could explain exactly what happened with the baby oil I have friends that do cleaning and construction that maybe could give you some advice? They helped me clean the yellow stains off of my shower flooring from bath oils that my girlfriend used.

EGM92
dally
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:05 pm  Reply with quote

Ive given the baby oil problem some thought and I think Alley shouldnt feel responsible for it. The shoot took place in the bathroom right? Who uses porous materials in a bathroom?Wall tiles,floor tiles,vanities, bathtubs,they've all gotta be sealed. The bathroom is a room where humans maintain themselves. If this room wasn't stained with baby oil, it was destined to get stained with bath oils,moisturisers,lube Laughing , make up, hell just about anything people use in bathrooms. Then there's things like mould and mildew that habit these damp little rooms. Apologise Alley but dont give this poor bloke a dime, it's not your fault.
EGM92
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:35 pm  Reply with quote

Dally I agree, but what if Alley signed some sort of contract for renting out the location that she would be responsible for clean up and any damage that may occur? That contract is binding unfortnatly Sad Let's just hope it's not the case
dally
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm  Reply with quote

The owner can take his problem up with his builder or the bathroom manufacturer. Ya know, its like people using blunt knives so they dont damage their chopping boards, or taking the blades off their lawnmowers so they dont have to deal with the clippings. I wouldnt pay.
mt
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:24 pm  Reply with quote

I feel really bad about your incident Alley. Hope this turns out well for everyone, especially you.

tyger
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:26 am  Reply with quote

Alley,

If you had just did the baby oil shoot at MY house, you wouldn't have to worry about paying for some guy's tiles! Laughing

There was a way out of your little situation. You could have let the dude watch you shoot the set. As a bonus, you could have given him his own bottle of baby oil..as a "souvenir" Wink. After you let him have his fun, he would have been pudding in your hands. Of course I would have been like steel in your hands!!! Twisted Evil
tyger
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:02 pm  Reply with quote

Alley...just curious.

Was the guy still there at the house when you did the shoot and if so, was he allowed to watch? It would be a great disappointment for me if for some reason someone asked me if they could use my home for a Playboy model photo shoot yet I wasn't allowed to be there to witness the shoot...even if just to make sure nobody took anything, broke anything, plunder in my belongings, or go somewhere where they're not allowed to go. Give a guy some perks. At least something something he could brag about to his friends:

"Hey dude. Alley Baggett used MY bathtub to do a layout for her website!"

"Awesome dude. How was it?"

"How was what?"

"The shoot. What all did you see?"

"Well...ummm...you see...ahhh.."

"You WERE there, right?"

"Ummm...noooo...."

blink "Duuuuuuuude....." Laughing

Just my opinion though. Wink
mt
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:28 pm  Reply with quote

Well Tyger, the homeowner was either attracted to guys or was of the female persuasion. Although, women should still try their best to sex up Alley with every opportunity.

Damn, just got another Alley&Sasha Singleton flashback. (I wonder if Sasha copped a feel during the multiple outtakes.)

tyger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:46 pm  Reply with quote

mt wrote:
Damn, just got another Alley&Sasha Singleton flashback. (I wonder if Sasha copped a feel during the multiple outtakes.)

Methinks that Sasha took full advantage of every copping moment she could! If Alley's body was dusted for fingerprints, Sasha's would have all sorts of DNA on her! Wink