Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Some Help About Sets Please
Zombie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm  Reply with quote

Hey there AB Nation! Does anyone have an updated list of Alley's picture sets? Well I guess not "recent" but more 2008's sets? I've gotten behind and tried looking on the forum as people will post about a new Skin set and the ones I've come across for around/by Sept 30th which is the very last set you can DL right now, but I'm not sure what came out before that? Like 9/20/08, 9/10/08 and before those and just making sure I've gotten those because in November I did grab a bunch from the end of the Skin Gallery as I'll start from like say 12 and move up as I get them and today when I checked which ones were under 12 I didn't have any of those and got those four today but that's what I'm making sure that I got the set's before 9/30/08's set.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me. It'll help so I'll know to try and keep an eye out for them in the Loyal Members section.

Thanks in advanced!

Jake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm  Reply with quote

ok jake... here's from 12/07 thru 10/08 in order - if you need more info, let me know!!

warrior slave
wonderland
heavy metal
Alley catraz
basic instinct
dr. feelgood
gothic valentine
wild n' Alley
in bed again
pocahotness
handcuffed
remembering
anniversary night
TX dundee
hermosa
modern xena
going down
goddess
hollywood hills
untamed
sapphire
elusive
jordass
bedridden
duotoned
black & tan
Alley sparrow
cloud
minx
devour
Zombie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch bro, this will definitely help me out alot!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 pm  Reply with quote

glad i could help!! Very Happy
Zombie
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am  Reply with quote

I have FINALLY been able to get all caught up and finally current up to date with all the set's that's posted on the site.

However it does look like I'm missing 3 of the set's you posted J3A.

They are -

Going Down
Hollywood Hills (I could have sworn I had that one, but I guess I don't?)
Untamed (Another I could have sworn I had?)

I'm pretty sure that's all I'm missing because I remember when I posted this I've been ok about keeping up to date as far as getting what I needed before they were removed from the main Skin gallery. However, looking at how the Loyal Members area is going about re-releasing older sets they're in 2001 and looks to be going backwards? If that's the case then it's going to be a long, long, looooong while before the above 3 are re-posted again.

Is there anyway the one's I listed above could be re-posted even if it's like a one week deal or something so I can download them real quick or can you J3A somehow post/email or something for me or upload them somehow? I'm still a member and all, and I don't plan on canceling anytime soon or anything like that.

I would really greatly appreciate which ever way it can be done so I can hopefully completely and fully updated.

Thanks again,
Jake

ADDED
Oh yeah J3A, in your list you have a set called "Cloud". Is that set just named "Cloud" or is it the "Cloud 9" set? Because I also don't have "Cloud" but I do have "Cloud 9" and thought maybe you just didn't put the 9 on yours? If it is a totally different and separate set than Cloud 9 then I'm missing that one also, but if it's the same then I'm good there and it's just those 3 that I'm missing which looks and sounds about right because I think I missed a month's worth when I noticed and originally made this post... Thanks...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am  Reply with quote

should be Cloud9