Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  Friday Night Chat???
rubeN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

Is it me or did Alley pull a no show again...???
tyger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:57 pm  Reply with quote

Dude, judging by the LIPS section tonight, not only did she show up...but she showed!!! Shocked
Down South
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:58 pm  Reply with quote

It's you...Alley had a chat session tonight...lasted about 45 minutes I guess...yeah she showed tyger (that cap was her goodbye picture)...but in my opinion her heart wasn't 100% into it tonight.

Last edited by Down South on Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

tyger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:01 pm  Reply with quote

Damn, I can't believe I missed it! Crying
rubeN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:03 pm  Reply with quote

Well i was there at 7PM and didn't or couldn't get in... So I don't know if she even showed.
tyger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:22 pm  Reply with quote

Dude, like I said, go into the LIPS section right now and you'll find out for yourself.
tyger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:37 pm  Reply with quote

Down South,
Probably the reason was that she may have already made plans for today as opposed to the usual designated day & time where she can set aside time to do the chat. I myself thought it was going to be same chat time, same chat channel. Who knew.
EGM92
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:50 pm  Reply with quote

Tyger: I don't think it was because she had other plans.. more like a user and his April Fools jokes caught her attention and she had to take care of it, She disappeard for a couple of minutes during the chat. But it went fine the chat started a little late but it lasted a long while. Alley was beautiful as ever! Very Happy
tyger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:03 pm  Reply with quote

Again, damn! Crying or Very sad
rubeN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:03 pm  Reply with quote

What time did the chat start ?
mt
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:43 pm  Reply with quote

5pm according to the news and updates page. Yeah, can't believe I missed it, too.
What a f**** 24-hour rollercoaster. Down, up, and then way down after reading the news&updates page @ 7pm. I need a drink.

tyger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 am  Reply with quote

What did Alley wear? I couldn't tell by the last pic because...you know. Wink
EGM92
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:09 am  Reply with quote

Tyger: this time Alley wore a really sexy yellow shear blouse, Alley looked amazing I loved the shirt and so did everyone in the chat Very Happy
Polarcircle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:47 am  Reply with quote

Oh yes she did, and this was my first chat, talking about I went Shocked Shocked woot bouncy love !!

tyger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:30 am  Reply with quote

Thanks EGM92. It's nice to know that she's still wearing shear blouses. It was hard to tell from the pic because Alley's boobs were in the way! Very Happy

Anyway, what was all discussed during the chat? Did Alley mention any updates or future plans?
redshift
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:12 am  Reply with quote

Hiya Tyg

Alley seemed a bit preoccupied with the [word censored] April Fools post last night. That took up a bit of time when he showed up (I came in late so I don't know what was really happening).
Alley filled us in on that the custom posters are nearly there. Should be a real treat! She mentioned you can have 5 pics on one poster. And a custom calendar is still in the works as well. I forget what else because the cam came on and I started paying more attention to that...She rocked last night! But lots of newer people; names I didn't recognize and I guess Alley didn't either so there wasn't the usual goodbyes. I missed that Sad
Oh yeah, she's posting the cam pics from last night too... Very Happy That is going to be very cool!
Down South
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:56 am  Reply with quote

She also said she'll be talking with Ronald about the Virtual Alley project...seemed it was still a ways off however...

Danie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:35 pm  Reply with quote

Down South wrote:
It's you...Alley had a chat session tonight...lasted about 45 minutes I guess...yeah she showed tyger (that cap was her goodbye picture)...but in my opinion her heart wasn't 100% into it tonight.

Yeah, Alley didn't seem quite herself last night. Maybe it was the April fools fiasco, maybe it was because there wasn't many regulars that showed up, or maybe she just had a long week. She was still as sweet as ever, just not very talkative. The cam pics were great though, you guys that missed the chat missed quite a show.

Hope everything works out better for the next chat. We are so lucky that Alley spends so much energy making sure we enjoy ourselves.

Danie

dally
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:37 pm  Reply with quote

Well I feel like Ive just dropped out of an ass.Where do I start. I desperately want to feel understood.
Ive re-read my "joke" about ten times now and grow less fond of it each time. A good april fools joke is meant to affirm someones humility by making them appreciate their own vulnerabilities. At the very least it should be an affirmation that one shouldnt take themselves or life too seriously. It is more than apparent to me now that my post fell well short of these requirements. My choice of subject matter was poor as was my execution and I now regret ever putting it up. The fact that it impacted badly on yesterday's chat troubles me and I apologise to everybody concerned.
I arrived in the chat about ten minutes into it under the assumption that it was known that my post by then was just a story, an April fools day prank. I entered the room to me being the topic of conversation,I was floored, it was the first chat Id been to in like 4yrs of membership. I was confronted with a direct inquisition from Alley supported by a few others. I sincerely thought Alley was playing with me, turning my AFJ on me, poking me in the ribs over my bad joke. It got a bit confusing at times but I felt I was being toyed with right up to the moment I was kicked out. I was rocked.
It then dawned on me that my post wasnt perceived as a joke, that all my actions created was disturbance and distress. Please believe me this was not my intent . Please forgive my reckless idiocy.
To get past my fiasco I want to apologise to Alley directly for yesterday. I adore your work and cherish you for the inspiration I draw from it. Im inspired ten times that by the thought of making you smile or even laugh with any small gestures of appreciation I can forward to you. The thought of impacting badly on you and your life even just for a short moment sickens me ,beyond the level of my inspiration. I sincerely wish you no less than the perfect life.I really do. Im sorry.