Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions  ~  How does Alley relax
Dr. GreenThumb
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:59 pm  Reply with quote

Alley, what do you do to take the edge off sometimes .... have a drink ... smoke herb ? Just curious. Wink
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:11 am  Reply with quote
Official Model

Hi Dr. GreenThumb: (cute name) Wink

Well, to take the edge off of things.....I go shopping or I work out. I mostly work out though. I really don't like to shop unless I absolutly have to.

I don't smoke cigs or pot. I'm one of those types of people that can't handle pot.....and should not be smoking it. I don't like the feeling that it gives me. I'm not opposed to other people smoking it though. I actually prefer to be around people who have smoked. They are so much fun to be around. They are more relaxed, funny & down to earth....which I like a lot.

I don't drink either....unless I go out to dinner I'll have a couple of Crown & 7's or If I have a few friends over.....I'll have a couple of girly drinks. It doesn't really happen that often though.

What turns me ON...is the taste and smell of a beer or cocktail topped with a cig on my man's breath. I don't know why... I guess because It reminds me of going out....and clubbing or something??? I find that scent SEXY. I guess I'm weird. I don't really like the smell of smoke....like when some one is smoking in front of me....but like I said....I love it on a persons breath. Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
dally
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:07 pm  Reply with quote

How much pot do you smoke Doc? In my past I have periods of habitual smoking.I can draw nothing from those times today,theyre a blur,wasted time.Most of my old friends feel the same way and have moved on aswell.The ones that havent have done nothing with there lives.
In my country the acquired common name for pot is "dope". Keep count of your marbles Doc. Be well.
Dr. GreenThumb
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:13 pm  Reply with quote

Wow alley ... crown and 7's are my fav too!!

dally ... my marbles are well counted ... you obviously do not live in California ... probably one of those countries that think methamphetamine is less dangerous than marijuana. Like alley said marijuana effects everyone differently and is not for everyone. Idea
AlleyBaggett
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:57 pm  Reply with quote
Official Model

I love people when they are high on pot!! I think more people should smoke it. More power to the ones who do Wink Smoke one for me too Very Happy

If you don't that's cool too.

I love ya either way....

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
dally
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:07 am  Reply with quote

Doc,
My post seems to have drawn a defence response. This was not my intent ,I apologise and withdraw my query.
Im not knowledgable on your reference to California. What's the link with it and marijuana?
I was reared in a drug culture. I feel Im educated on the topic and sit hear open for discussion. Again-be well .
Young Gotti
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:39 am  Reply with quote

Roll that sh*T.. Light that sh*T.. Smoke that sh*T!?!

Always good to know theres fellow smokers out there.. I'm not trying to promote it and I know its not for everyone, but i think its cool how Alley Baggett's cool with it.. Dream Girl? I think so..

big grin <~~~ thats what i look like when im blown!

BobFest is coming up btw! hope to see u all there..
mt
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:45 pm  Reply with quote

Hmm. Guys pretty much need one hand and some lotion.
Women, 2 or 3 fingers at most.
I say Alley uses 3, and no spit for lube. The way her body is built, her natural "wetness" provides all the lubrication she needs.

What!?, I answered the question honestly! Rolling Eyes